Gulf Job Portal Qatar Employment News on 04th Feb 2023 for Dental Assistant) Vacant Position in سبيتار . This Gulf Job News is about a new employment opportunity in سبيتار for Dental Assistant) position. Anyone from Gulf Countries with required eligibility and qualifications may apply online for Dental Assistant) vacancy in Qatar country. Read the full Employment News today for latest jobs vacancies in Gulf Countries for 2023.
» It is a great career News for the job seekers from Qatar and other countries in Gulf regions who wanted to go for Dental Assistant) position in their vicinity. Read on the important job details to find out if you are suitable to apply for this vacancy in سبيتار company in Qatar.
» If you were looking to apply for Dental Assistant) post in Qatar country then this recruitment from سبيتار could be the end of your search for employment in Gulf location. If you want to know the benefits and perks included in this job in سبيتار company then you should read about this on their official website or you can ask expert opinion on the Internet before joining the company.
Gulf Jobs for Dental Assistant) Post in Qatar » Apply Online for Careers & Vacancy in سبيتار
Dear job seeker/applicant, we have recently discovered from the official website of سبيتار that they need eligible and apt candidates for Dental Assistant) role in their company for Qatar location. For this to know that if you are eligible to apply for Dental Assistant) post in سبيتار , read the below written job description for this temporary/permanent career and employment opportunity in Qatar. This position in سبيتار is for contractual basis, but if you perform satisfactory then the job could be for permanent basis, to know this please read the job policy of the company: سبيتار .
To apply for this post in سبيتار , Qatar you need to fill a simple online application there on their portal. For this you may need to register and login or/and submit your resume.
Dental Assistant) Post in سبيتار » Job at a Glance
Organization/Company Name: سبيتار(Aspetar)
Job Profile: Dental Assistant
Job Location: Qatar
Employment Type: Private Sector Job in Gulf Region (Qatar)
Google Monthly Salary Guide: QAR 5358.00 Per Month
Amentum » Job Description for COMSEC Repairer Employment Opportunity for Qatar
Full Job Description
Key Accountabilities & Activities:
- Escort patient from the waiting area to the dental treatment room.
- Prepare patient for dental treatment.
- Assist patient in answering their questions, alleviating anxieties and in providing advice and directions as authorised by the dentist.
- Provide chair-side assistance to the dentists such as passing or holding of instruments, preparation of materials, etc.
- Ensure all instruments and equipment’s are in good condition and prepared for use by the dentist before each consultation.
- Ensure the proper disposal of all contaminated or potentially contaminated materials in accordance with Aspetar / Sport Dentistry Department Policies as well as Qatari regulations, where applicable.
- Take X-Rays for patients, while obtaining appropriate X-Rays Licensing.
- Check patient medical history information is up to date and advise the dentists of any problems he/she has noted.
- Maintain strict confidentiality and proper filing of patient records and test results. Maintains a list of all Dental Department patients, monitors patient flow, and assists the Dentists in ensuring that patient records and documents are accurately completed and filed.
- Communicate appropriately and sensitively with patients who may be fearful, vulnerable, have sensitive concerns or have special needs i.e. physical and learning difficulties, elderly, deaf, or blind.
- Chart and update patients’ records on the computer as necessary and assist the dentists in the completion of records.
- Update patient finance records on the computer system.
- Monitor and maintain stocks within the dental surgery as necessary, informing the senior dental assistant and liaising with the dentists over necessary orders, and warning of any shortages of materials in the clinic.
- Report equipment failures or breakages to the senior dental nurse, so that action may be taken to remedy any defects.
- To make certain that an efficient link with the dental laboratory is upheld to prevent delays in the dispatch and receipt of lab work.
- Perform check on the dental laboratory to ensure that all dental impressions are properly cast in stone and that all patient models are kept in boxes and correctly labelled.
- Maintain equipment in accordance with the manufacturer’s directions and applicable dental policies and protocols.
- Maintain all department areas in compliance with the following directives: (1) Hospital Policies e.g. infection control, patient safety, (2) Dental Department policies and protocols.
- Participate in appropriate health promotion / disease prevention activities.
- Participate in a continuance education programme or educational seminar as per HR policy. He/she shall be responsible for identifying relevant courses and events for his/her own skills upgrading.
- Assist the receptionist on an exigency basis if not otherwise needed by the dentist.
- Assume any other responsibilities as directed by the direct supervisor.
- Provide guidance and direct input to the development plans and performance management of direct reports to meet the AZF objectives
- Attend and successfully complete competencies which focus on patient safety initiatives implemented within Aspetar Orthopedic and Sports Medicine Hospital. Patient Safety Training is an annual requirement, to include all organizational leaders, staff, service and contracted providers.
- Comply with the approved relevant departmental policies, processes and standard operating procedures in order to ensure that all relevant procedural and legislative requirements are fulfilled while delivering a high quality and cost-effective service
- Adhere to all relevant QHSSE procedures, instructions and controls so that AZF provides a safe, world class, secure and environmentally responsible service to customers, the public and its own people
- Motivate team members and contribute to the identification of opportunities to take part in change initiatives, programmes and projects that reflect international best practice.
- Assume any other responsibilities as directed by the direct supervisor and director
Education and Certification requirements:
- Diploma Certificate in Dental Assistant
- Dental Assistant license from the country of origin and approved by SHC in Qatar.
- General Nursing qualification in addition to Dental Qualification would be advantageous.
Necessary knowledge and Experience to be able to do the job
- 3-5 years of dental experience of which a minimum of 1 year should be in a similar position / responsibility, preferably in a similar Institute.
Skills and Abilities
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Friendly personality with ability to make others feel comfortable and to allay their anxieties.
- Multi-tasking skills.
- Good administrative skills and Microsoft office knowledge.
- Patient and pays attention to detail.
- Ability to work well under pressure and to cope with stressful situations.
- Willingness to work shifts and on-call duties if necessary .
» Apply for Dental Assistant) Jobs in Qatar for سبيتار Company
|Dental Assistant) Online Job Application:||Apply Now|
Helpful Tips to Submit your Application Online »
First of all, we want to state that the tips and steps mentioned here may be different then the actual online application @سبيتار . So, the tips as mentioned below are indicative and not accurate or exact, st to speak.
- Visit the official website of سبيتار with the help of the link as given above ( please, click on “Apply Now” link for that)
- If you are not redirected to the career and jobs page then see a link/words that refer to latest jobs. Or, in other words, look out for such kinds of links on the website: Career/Employment./Jobs/Vacancies/etc.
- Once you find the recruitment page on سبيتار website then look out for the job listing that refers to “Dental Assistant)” job advertisement.
- Next, click the employment notification, read it and if you meet the eligibility for Dental Assistant) post then you should apply online to participate in the recruitment hiring by سبيتار .
- Some sites ask for a registration/signup to apply for the vacancy while others just need you to fill the details in an embedded online application form without login.
It is great to have you visited on our portal@GulfJobPortal.com, we sincerely thank you for that! We advise you to check the official website of سبيتار thoroughly and see if there are other active jobs as well apart from this Dental Assistant) job. As you may be knowing that it is not possible to cover all the career vacancies in the company on timely basis.
And, whether you are a fresher or experienced candidate, you should visit our portal frequently to find out the suitable jobs for yourself in Gulf regions nearby you! We publish all kinds of job vacancies for Gulf countries, like as private sectors, government sectors, and Semi-govt sectors in all over the Gulf Countries, i.e Bahrain, Qatar, Iraq, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and The United Arab Emirates(Qatar, i.e: Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Qatar, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, and Umm Al Quwain).