ABS Jobs 2023 Apply Online In Kuwait Jobs Portal
Gulf job portal Kuwait Employment News for High School English Teacher Vacant Position in Green Umbrella Recruitment. This Gulf Job News is about a new employment opportunity in Green Umbrella Recruitmentfor High School English Teacher position. Anyone from Gulf Countries with required eligibility and qualifications may apply online for High School English Teacher vacancy in Kuwait country. Read the full Employment News today for latest jobs vacancies in Gulf Countries for 2023.
» It is a great career News for the job seekers from Kuwait and other countries in Gulf regions who wanted to go for High School English Teacher position in their vicinity. Read on the important job details to find out if you are suitable to apply for this vacancy in Green Umbrella Recruitment company in Kuwait .
» If you were looking to apply for office assistant post in Kuwait country then this recruitment from Green Umbrella Recruitmentcould be the end of your search for employment in Gulf location. If you want to know the benefits and perks included in this job in Green Umbrella Recruitment company then you should read about this on their official website or you can ask expert opinion on the Internet before joining the company.
Gulf Jobs for High School English Teacher Post in Kuwait » Apply Online for Careers & Vacancy in Green Umbrella Recruitment
Dear job seeker/applicant, we have recently discovered from the official website of Green Umbrella Recruitmentthat they need eligible and apt candidates for office assistant role in their company for Kuwait location. For this to know that if you are eligible to apply for office assistant post in Green Umbrella Recruitment, read the below written job description for this temporary/permanent career and employment opportunity in Kuwait . This position in Green Umbrella Recruitmentis for contractual basis, but if you perform satisfactory then the job could be for permanent basis, to know this please read the job policy of the company: Green Umbrella Recruitment.
To apply for this post in Green Umbrella Recruitment, Kuwait you need to fill a simple online application there on their portal. For this you may need to register and login or/and submit your resume.
High School English Teacher Post in Green Umbrella Recruitment » Job at a Glance
Organization/Company Name: ABS
Job Profile: High School English Teacher
Job Location: Kuwait
Employment Type: Private Sector Job in Gulf Region (Kuwait)
Google Monthly Salary: KWD 992.00 par month salary kuwait
Green Umbrella Recruitment » Job Description for High School English Teacher Employment Opportunity for Kuwait
TITLE: ENGLISH TEACHER
The main responsibility of an English teacher is to help students understand English, speak it, and be able to write and read it. The duties will range from the preparation of course work, planning of classes, and the marking of work handed in.
- Assessing the students’ progress (e.g. homework, exam grades, etc.)
- Building trusting relationships with students, parents, and other staff
- Organize classroom lectures and coursework
- Assign homework and interesting exercises
- Identify students with special requirements and create individualized plans
- Determine exam and assignment grades
- Provide feedback based on workload and classroom behavior
- Keep a record of students’ attendance and grades
- Research new language teaching methods
- Manage classroom crises and resolve conflict
- Inform parents about their children’s performance
- Collaborate with teaching staff and administrators to foster a good student experience
- Reading all prescribed novels, poetry, and additional resources to gain a thorough understanding of them before developing lesson plans and curricula.
- Collaborating with other English department staff to develop lesson plans, teaching strategies, and interventions.
- Preparing students for formal and informal assessments.
- Grading tests, pop quizzes, assignments, exams, and other assessments, and communicating with parents, students, teachers, and counselors regarding underperformance and other concerns.
- Keeping abreast of current events and incorporating these events and themes into lessons to make them more relevant to students.
- Ensuring all curriculum and school requirements are met.
- Assessing student needs and providing support or extra resources to struggling students as well as exceptional achievers.
- Using technology to improve lesson delivery and recordkeeping.
- Expanding teacher networks and participating in workshops, lectures, and other learning opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Literature, or a similar discipline.
- Master’s degree preferred.
- Relevant certification or license may be required.
- A completed apprenticeship or teaching experience is recommended.
- A strong interest in literature and language.
- Compassion, understanding, and excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to multitask in a high-stress environment.
- Resilience and the ability to work with others.
- Previous experience as an English teacher
- Knowledge of various teaching methods
- Deep understanding of the national curriculum and English language requirements
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills
- Dedication to students and education
About American Baccalaureate School:
ABS is a private, non-profit school offering an American-based curriculum including a wide variety of advanced courses, and a college preparatory program, guiding students to become independent, intellectual global citizens. It is our goal to develop responsible and accountable young adults who are prepared for the challenges of international universities. The American Baccalaureate School opened its doors in September 2006 to 550 students. We now have over 1,300 students enrolled from pre-Kindergarten through 12th grade.
For more information about ABS visit: www.abs.edu.kw
» Apply for High School English Teacher Jobs in Kuwait for Green Umbrella Recruitment Company
High School English Teacher Online Job Application: Apply Now Apply On Indeed: Click Here
Helpful Tips to Submit your Application Online »
First of all, we want to state that the tips and steps mentioned here may be different then the actual online application @Green Umbrella Recruitment. So, the tips as mentioned below are indicative and not accurate or exact, st to speak.
- Visit the official website of Green Umbrella Recruitmentwith the help of the link as given above ( please, click on “Apply Now” link for that)
- If you are not redirected to the career and jobs page then see a link/words that refer to latest jobs. Or, in other words, look out for such kinds of links on the website: Career/Employment./Jobs/Vacancies/etc.
- Once you find the recruitment page on Green Umbrella Recruitmentwebsite then look out for the job listing that refers to “High School English Teacher” job advertisement.
- Next, click the employment notification, read it and if you meet the eligibility for High School English Teacher post then you should apply online to participate in the recruitment hiring by Green Umbrella Recruitment.
- Some sites ask for a registration/signup to apply for the vacancy while others just need you to fill the details in an embedded online application form without login.
It is great to have you visited on our portal@GulfJobPortal.com, we sincerely thank you for that! We advise you to check the official website of Green Umbrella Recruitmentthoroughly and see if there are other active jobs as well apart from this High School English Teacher job. As you may be knowing that it is not possible to cover all the career vacancies in the company on timely basis.
And, whether you are a fresher or experienced candidate, you should visit our portal frequently to find out the suitable jobs for yourself in Gulf regions nearby you! We publish all kinds of job vacancies for Gulf countries, like as private sectors, government sectors, and Semi-govt sectors in all over the Gulf Countries, i.e Bahrain, Kuwait , Iraq, Kuwait , Kuwait , Saudi Arabia, and The United Arab Emirates(UAE, i.e: Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Kuwait , Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, and Umm Al Quwain).