Noorka – Dubai
Job Type: Full Time
Full Job Description
- Manage day-to-day office activities, including the tracking, coordination and management of information requests.
- Coordinate with administrative units such as Finance, Human Resources, Student Affairs and Strategic Communication and Marketing as required.
- Provide a variety of administrative and secretarial support services to staff including data entry and formatting data from multiple sources for presentation in print and electronic form.
- Compile and summarize a wide variety of data.
- Work with other functional areas to coordinate the updating of the AUS Policies and Procedures Manual.
- Manage the office’s SharePoint directory and maintain inventory of contents.
- Coordinate the creation and updating of the OIRA website.
- Undertake special data/information gathering and compilation projects.
- Act as departmental System Administrator (on behalf of the Director), including staff leave approvals, amendments and leave forecasts.
- Perform other related duties as may be assigned from time to time by the Director.
Qualifications and Skills Required
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of three years of related experience.
- Advanced proficiency with MS Office Suite (especially Excel and PowerPoint) and Google productivity tools.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy; ability to ensure completion and correctness.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, with a strong ability to manage multiple projects, as well as the flexibility to adjust as new projects are assigned.
- A creative problem solver.
- Willingness to engage in continuous learning.
We take pride in being regarded as one of the most reliable and affordable logistic and warehousing service providers in the country. As a third party logistic service provider, we excel at a range of logistic services, which includes trucking services, warehousing services, logistic services, and a range of other ancillary services. We have years of experience in the business of logistics, warehousing, distribution, trucking and supply chain management services, and aim to provide our clients with convenience, reliability and affordability through our premium logistic services.
Our team of experts at all levels of our services have years of experience backing them, which adds the credibility of an expert workforce. This also helps us in cutting down response time, and providing punctual delivery and services at all times, whether it is trucking service or warehousing services. Our goal is to make a positive difference in your business through our services, and build long term relationship with you. Our commitment to our clients can be seen by the amount of emphasis we lay on team work, customer support services and making technological upgrades in our logistic process and equipment from time to time.
Our experience in all the fields we serve in, and the range of services we provide, makes us one of the most comprehensive logistic service providers in the nation. And, with the help of continuous support and trust of our clients, we aim to stay at the top of the game, and humbly so. Our sophisticated systems, neatly designed logistic process, state of the art logistic tools and equipment, most advanced carriers, custom tailored services, and dedication to keep the costs low for end users, help us to provide logistic solution that aligns well with our clients’ requirements. We welcome you to our site, and request you to consult with our logistic experts for your logistic needs, and rest assured of getting done.
We have years of experience in the business of logistics, warehousing, distribution, trucking and supply chain management services, and aim to provide our clients with convenience, reliability and affordability through our premium logistic services