Gulf Job Vacancy Kuwait Employment News Kuwait 2023 for ADPE Technician (Desktop Support) – Camp Arifjan, Kuwait (Secret Clearance) Vacant Position in Five Rivers Services, LLC. This Gulf Job News is about a new employment opportunity in Five Rivers Services, LLC for ADPE Technician (Desktop Support) – Camp Arifjan, Kuwait (Secret Clearance) position. Anyone from Gulf Countries with required eligibility and qualifications may apply online for ADPE Technician (Desktop Support) – Camp Arifjan, Kuwait (Secret Clearance) vacancy in Kuwait country. Read the full Employment News today for latest jobs vacancies in Gulf Countries for 2023.
» It is a great career News for the job seekers from Kuwait and other countries in Gulf regions who wanted to go for ADPE Technician (Desktop Support) – Camp Arifjan, Kuwait (Secret Clearance) position in their vicinity. Read on the important job details to find out if you are suitable to apply for this vacancy in Five Rivers Services, LLC company in Kuwait.
» If you were looking to apply for office assistant post in Kuwait country then this recruitment from Five Rivers Services, LLC could be the end of your search for employment in Gulf location. If you want to know the benefits and perks included in this job in Five Rivers Services, LLC company then you should read about this on their official website or you can ask expert opinion on the Internet before joining the company.
Gulf Jobs for ADPE Technician (Desktop Support) – Camp Arifjan, Kuwait (Secret Clearance) Post in Kuwait » Apply Online for Careers & Vacancy in Five Rivers Services, LLC
Dear job seeker/applicant, we have recently discovered from the official website of Five Rivers Services, LLC that they need eligible and apt candidates for office assistant role in their company for Kuwait location. For this to know that if you are eligible to apply for office assistant post in Five Rivers Services, LLC, read the below written job description for this temporary/permanent career and employment opportunity in Kuwait. This position in Five Rivers Services, LLC is for contractual basis, but if you perform satisfactory then the job could be for permanent basis, to know this please read the job policy of the company: Five Rivers Services, LLC.
To apply for this post in Five Rivers Services, LLC, Kuwait you need to fill a simple online application there on their portal. For this you may need to register and login or/and submit your resume.
ADPE Technician (Desktop Support) – Camp Arifjan, Kuwait (Secret Clearance) Post in Five Rivers Services, LLC » Job at a Glance
Organization/Company Name: Five Rivers Services, LLC
Job Profile: ADPE Technician (Desktop Support) – Camp Arifjan, Kuwait (Secret Clearance)
Job Location: Kuwait
Employment Type: Private Sector Job in Gulf Region (Kuwait)
Job Type: Contract
Five Rivers Services, LLC » Job Description for ADPE Technician (Desktop Support) – Camp Arifjan, Kuwait (Secret Clearance) Employment Opportunity for Kuwait
Full Job Description
From command centers across the U.S. to theater operations on ground, at sea and in the air, Five Rivers Services’ (an Akima Company) personnel are at the forefront of our nation’s most vital IT, communications, and security efforts. Our personnel enjoy competitive benefits packages and challenging roles in work environments committed to safety, diversity and opportunity for career growth. As an Alaska Native Corporation (ANC), 100% of our company’s profits go back to our more than 14,000 Iñupiat shareholders that have resided near and above the Arctic Circle for more than 10,000 years. Our business helps support their way of life and contributes to the survival of a culture that has thrived in a challenging environment.
Employment is conditional on a post-offer medical examination and CENTCOM determining that they are medically fit for duty for deployment (medical, dental, and psychological evaluation.
Our ADPE Technician provides professional laptop and desktop support as well as customer service to military and civilian customers.
Work involves troubleshooting hardware problems and repairing or referring to another repair facility as appropriate. Installs, troubleshoots, configures and repairs software issues for Windows operating systems (OS) and Microsoft Office 2007. Troubleshoots and resolves network connectivity issues at the desktop level. Joins personal computers (PCs) to local domains as required. Configures local PC connections to network printers. Performs custom transmission control protocol internet protocol (TCP/IP) configurations of desktops as required. Troubleshoots Microsoft Exchange Server connectivity issues. Installs and troubleshoots other software and peripheral devices as required by the customer. Performs other Service Desk functions as required.
- Installs, configures, and maintains DOD-approved communications software on government computers and configures the network to allow proper user access.
- Installs and configures network printers.
- Responsible for both classified and unclassified computer system stability through the use of DoD-approved, Government-furnished operating systems and software.
- Joins client computers to Microsoft Active Directory domains.
- Configures Microsoft Outlook and manages personal folders in all versions of Outlook.
- Installs, configures, and maintains security software on military computer systems.
- Repairs and maintains desktop and laptop hardware.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must be a US citizen with an active interim Secret, or higher level, security clearance
- High school diploma or GED with at least two (2) years of experience relating to automation equipment repair.
- Prerequisite requirements for State-side applicants: valid U.S. passport, valid International Driver’s Permit (IDP), valid U.S. driver’s license, copy of COVID vaccination card, and the ability to successfully pass a police clearance check and medical qualifications.
- Prerequisites for in-country applicants: valid U.S. passport, valid International Driver’s Permit (IDP) or Kuwait-issued driver’s license, valid U.S. driver’s license, copy of COVID vaccination card, medical qualifications, self-identify current visa sponsor & employer, and a copy of your Civil ID and/or work visa.
- You must be able to meet all health requirements, including but not limited to, current and future vaccination requirements for infectious diseases such as COVID-19.
- Must be able to pass a details medical and dental exam.
- Must be able to complete CONUS Replacement Center (CRC) Training for deployment overseas.
- Must have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office software.
- Demonstrated strong customer service skills are mandatory.
This position requires candidates to adhere to DoD 8570.01-M: all candidates are required to maintain at least one (1) baseline certification and one (1) computing environment (CE) certification. The authorized certifications for this job title are listed as follows:
IAT Level I Baseline:
- A+ CE, Network+ CE, SSCP, CCNA-Security, CND, or a higher level (IAT II/III) compliant certification
Computing Environment (CE):
- Microsoft MD-100: Windows Client
- Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA), MTA: Windows Server Administration Fundamentals
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA): Windows 10, MCSA: Windows Server 2012/2016, MCSA: SQL 2016, MCSA: SQL 2016 Database Administration, MCSA: SQL 2016 Database BI Development, MCSA: SQL 2016 Database Development
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE): Enterprise Devices and Apps, MCSE: Private Cloud, MCSE: Server Infrastructure 2012, MCSE: Database Management and Analytics, MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure, MCSE: Productivity Solutions Expert
- Microsoft 365 Certified (M365C): Modern Desktop Administrator Associate, M365C: Information Protection Administrator Associate, M365C: Information Protection Administrator Associate, M365C: Security Administrator Associate, M365C: Messaging Administrator Associate, M365C: Enterprise Administrator Expert
- Microsoft Certified (MC): Azure Administrator Associate, MC: Security, Compliance, and Identify Fundamentals, MC: Azure Database Administrator Associate, MC: Azure Security Engineer Associate, MC: Azure Solutions Architect Expert, MC: Identity and Access Administrator Associate, MC: Information Protection Administrator Associate, MC: Security Operations Analyst Associate
- CompTIA Server+ CE
The duties and responsibilities listed in this job description generally cover the nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. This is not intended to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required. Subject to the terms of an applicable collective bargaining agreement, the company management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties and to assign other duties as may be necessary. We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the position; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
We are Equal Opportunity Employers. Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination because of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital status, protected veteran, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you have a physical and/or mental disability and are interested in applying for employment and need special accommodations to use our website to apply for a position please contact, Recruiting Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or 571-353-7053. The dedicated email and telephonic options above are reserved only for individuals with disabilities needing accessibility assistance. Please do not use the dedicated phone number above to call on the status of your job application if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.
In order for our company to stay compliant with government regulations, please apply online. Please DO NOT email resumes or call in lieu of applying online unless you have a physical and/or mental disability and need assistance with the online application.
» Apply for ADPE Technician (Desktop Support) – Camp Arifjan, Kuwait (Secret Clearance) Jobs in Kuwait for Five Rivers Services, LLC Company
|ADPE Technician (Desktop Support) – Camp Arifjan, Kuwait (Secret Clearance) Online Job Application:||Apply Now|
Helpful Tips to Submit your Application Online »
First of all, we want to state that the tips and steps mentioned here may be different then the actual online application @Five Rivers Services, LLC. So, the tips as mentioned below are indicative and not accurate or exact, st to speak.
- Visit the official website of Five Rivers Services, LLC with the help of the link as given above ( please, click on “Apply Now” link for that)
- If you are not redirected to the career and jobs page then see a link/words that refer to latest jobs. Or, in other words, look out for such kinds of links on the website: Career/Employment./Jobs/Vacancies/etc.
- Once you find the recruitment page on Five Rivers Services, LLC website then look out for the job listing that refers to “ADPE Technician (Desktop Support) – Camp Arifjan, Kuwait (Secret Clearance)” job advertisement.
- Next, click the employment notification, read it and if you meet the eligibility for ADPE Technician (Desktop Support) – Camp Arifjan, Kuwait (Secret Clearance) post then you should apply online to participate in the recruitment hiring by Five Rivers Services, LLC.
- Some sites ask for a registration/signup to apply for the vacancy while others just need you to fill the details in an embedded online application form without login.
It is great to have you visited on our portal@GulfJobPortal.com, we sincerely thank you for that! We advise you to check the official website of Five Rivers Services, LLC thoroughly and see if there are other active jobs as well apart from this ADPE Technician (Desktop Support) – Camp Arifjan, Kuwait (Secret Clearance) job. As you may be knowing that it is not possible to cover all the career vacancies in the company on timely basis.
And, whether you are a fresher or experienced candidate, you should visit our portal frequently to find out the suitable jobs for yourself in Gulf regions nearby you! We publish all kinds of job vacancies for Gulf countries, like as private sectors, government sectors, and Semi-govt sectors in all over the Gulf Countries, i.e Bahrain, Kuwait, Iraq, Oman, Qatar, Kuwait, and The United Arab Emirates(UAE, i.e: Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Kuwait, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, and Umm Al Quwain).