Gulf Job Portal Qatar Employment News on 01th Feb 2023 for Marine Sales & After Sales Manager Vacant Position in Al-Futtaim . This Gulf Job News is about a new employment opportunity in Al-Futtaim for Marine Sales & After Sales Manager position. Anyone from Gulf Countries with required eligibility and qualifications may apply online for Marine Sales & After Sales Manager vacancy in Qatar country. Read the full Employment News today for latest jobs vacancies in Gulf Countries for 2023.
» It is a great career News for the job seekers from Qatar and other countries in Gulf regions who wanted to go for Marine Sales & After Sales Manager position in their vicinity. Read on the important job details to find out if you are suitable to apply for this vacancy in Al-Futtaim company in Qatar.
» If you were looking to apply for Marine Sales & After Sales Manager post in Qatar country then this recruitment from Al-Futtaim could be the end of your search for employment in Gulf location. If you want to know the benefits and perks included in this job in Al-Futtaim company then you should read about this on their official website or you can ask expert opinion on the Internet before joining the company.
Gulf Jobs for Marine Sales & After Sales Manager Post in Qatar » Apply Online for Careers & Vacancy in Al-Futtaim
Dear job seeker/applicant, we have recently discovered from the official website of Al-Futtaim that they need eligible and apt candidates for Marine Sales & After Sales Manager role in their company for Qatar location. For this to know that if you are eligible to apply for Marine Sales & After Sales Manager post in Al-Futtaim , read the below written job description for this temporary/permanent career and employment opportunity in Qatar. This position in Al-Futtaim is for contractual basis, but if you perform satisfactory then the job could be for permanent basis, to know this please read the job policy of the company: Al-Futtaim .
To apply for this post in Al-Futtaim , Qatar you need to fill a simple online application there on their portal. For this you may need to register and login or/and submit your resume.
Marine Sales & After Sales Manager Post in Al-Futtaim » Job at a Glance
Organization/Company Name: Al-Futtaim
Job Profile: Marine Sales & After Sales Manager
Job Location: Doha
Employment Type: Private Sector Job in Gulf Region (Qatar)
Monthly Salary: QAR 9186.00 Per Month
Amentum » Job Description for COMSEC Repairer Employment Opportunity for Qatar
Full Job Description
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world’s most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organization to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day
Overview of the role:
Builds business by identifying and selling prospects, maintaining relationships with clients. Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry ,researching and analyzing sales options, understatning market needs and improving the brand market share.
What you will do:
- Responsible for the Sales and After Sales Operations of Multi brand Marine business
- Achievement of monthly Revenue and gross margin targets
- Setting team’s targets, performance plans, and rigorous, objective standards for sales Engineers.
- Delivering deep performance reviews for each individual periodically
- Planning and presiding over weekly team meetings.
- Ensure stock level is in line with sales requirements and within company policies for volume and aging
- Ensuring that the applicable SOPs are adhered correctly.
- Planning training programs for the Team.
- Analyzing sales data on sales results and developing plans to address performance gaps.
- Motivating and engaging the team.
- Develop new profitable customers and maintain existing profitable accounts
- Tracking team KPIs and share them with company leadership.
- Monitoring competition, economic indicators, and industry trends.
- Maintaining a deep understanding of customer needs and monitor their preferences.
- Resolving escalated customer issues and customer complaints regarding sales and service.
- Providing advanced negotiation expertise.
Required Skills to be successful:
- Minimum 4 years of Marine industry experience
- Marine /Mechanical Engineer
- Sales and After Sales Operations knowledge
- GCC Marine Market experience
About the Team:
You will be reporting to Head of Commercial Vehicles and will be an individual contributor:
What equips you for the role:
Knowledge of industry specific performance indices such as market share, aftermarket absorption. Should be familiar with some dealer operating standards
Marine /Mechanical Engineer, a business administration qualification will be an added advantage. Must have extensive knowledge of Marine Sales
About Al-Futtaim Automotive
A major division of the UAE-based Al-Futtaim Group of companies, Al-Futtaim Automotive is an industry leader with presence in 10 countries across the Middle East, Asia and Africa.
Our core business activities at Al-Futtaim Automotive include distribution, manufacturing, leasing and aftersales, and we are firmly established as the regional representative of some of the world’s most iconic automotive brands: Toyota, Lexus, Honda, Jeep, Chrysler, Dodge, Volvo and RAM.
We are driven by a customer-centric approach, constantly pushing the boundaries on innovation, quality standards, and value-added service across our vast universe of customers – right from motoring enthusiasts to fleet operators to contractors. Our mission is to become the leader in custom-made mobility solutions by delivering nothing less than world-class omni-channel experiences.
We channel our local expertise and global trust to deliver one of the most comprehensive portfolios of mobility products and solutions, from passenger cars to SUVs, electric vehicles to high-performance motorbikes, commercial vehicles to industrial & construction equipment.
What keeps the company moving forward is a 9000-member strong team, with inspiring possibilities for growth, throughout the career path. This is Al-Futtaim Automotive and we empower talent to move forward.
» Apply for Marine Sales & After Sales Manager Jobs in Qatar for Al-Futtaim Company
|Marine Sales & After Sales Manager Online Job Application:||Apply Now|
Helpful Tips to Submit your Application Online »
First of all, we want to state that the tips and steps mentioned here may be different then the actual online application @Al-Futtaim . So, the tips as mentioned below are indicative and not accurate or exact, st to speak.
- Visit the official website of Al-Futtaim with the help of the link as given above ( please, click on “Apply Now” link for that)
- If you are not redirected to the career and jobs page then see a link/words that refer to latest jobs. Or, in other words, look out for such kinds of links on the website: Career/Employment./Jobs/Vacancies/etc.
- Once you find the recruitment page on Al-Futtaim website then look out for the job listing that refers to “Marine Sales & After Sales Manager” job advertisement.
- Next, click the employment notification, read it and if you meet the eligibility for Marine Sales & After Sales Manager post then you should apply online to participate in the recruitment hiring by Al-Futtaim .
- Some sites ask for a registration/signup to apply for the vacancy while others just need you to fill the details in an embedded online application form without login.
It is great to have you visited on our portal@GulfJobPortal.com, we sincerely thank you for that! We advise you to check the official website of Al-Futtaim thoroughly and see if there are other active jobs as well apart from this Marine Sales & After Sales Manager job. As you may be knowing that it is not possible to cover all the career vacancies in the company on timely basis.
And, whether you are a fresher or experienced candidate, you should visit our portal frequently to find out the suitable jobs for yourself in Gulf regions nearby you! We publish all kinds of job vacancies for Gulf countries, like as private sectors, government sectors, and Semi-govt sectors in all over the Gulf Countries, i.e Bahrain, Qatar, Iraq, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and The United Arab Emirates(Qatar, i.e: Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Qatar, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, and Umm Al Quwain).