Gulfjobportal.com Employment News Doha on 7th Aug 2023 for “Arabic Messenger cum Driver” – Immediate Joiner Vacant Position in Al Hattab Holding. This Gulf Job News is about a new employment opportunity in Al Hattab Holding for “Arabic Messenger cum Driver” – Immediate Joiner position. Anyone from Gulf Countries with required eligibility and qualifications may apply online for “Arabic Messenger cum Driver” – Immediate Joiner vacancy in Doha country. Read the full Employment News today for latest jobs vacancies in Gulf Countries for 2023.
» It is a great career News for the job seekers from Doha and other countries in Gulf regions who wanted to go for “Arabic Messenger cum Driver” – Immediate Joiner position in their vicinity. Read on the important job details to find out if you are suitable to apply for this vacancy in Al Hattab Holding company in Doha.
» If you were looking to apply for office assistant post in Doha country then this recruitment from Al Hattab Holding could be the end of your search for employment in Gulf location. If you want to know the benefits and perks included in this job in Al Hattab Holding company then you should read about this on their official website or you can ask expert opinion on the Internet before joining the company.
Gulf Jobs for “Arabic Messenger cum Driver” – Immediate Joiner Post in Doha » Apply Online for Careers & Vacancy in Al Hattab Holding
Dear job seeker/applicant, we have recently discovered from the official website of Al Hattab Holding that they need eligible and apt candidates for office assistant role in their company for Doha location. For this to know that if you are eligible to apply for office assistant post in Al Hattab Holding, read the below written job description for this temporary/permanent career and employment opportunity in Doha. This position in Al Hattab Holding is for contractual basis, but if you perform satisfactory then the job could be for permanent basis, to know this please read the job policy of the company: Al Hattab Holding.
To apply for this post in Al Hattab Holding, Doha you need to fill a simple online application there on their portal. For this you may need to register and login or/and submit your resume.
“Arabic Messenger cum Driver” – Immediate Joiner Post in Al Hattab Holding » Job at a Glance
Organization/Company Name: Al Hattab Holding
Job Profile: “Arabic Messenger cum Driver” – Immediate Joiner
Job Location: Qatar
Employment Type: Private Sector Job in Gulf Region (Qatar)
Monthly Salary: QAR 2500.00–3000.00 per month
Al Hattab Holding » Job Description for “Arabic Messenger cum Driver” – Immediate Joiner Employment Opportunity for Doha
Full Job Description
Hiring “Messenger cum Driver – Arabic” for our reputed Holding group based company
Vertical: Exhibition based
Qualifications, Mandatory to have the below:
1. Should possess minimum 2+ years as Messenger cum Driver including Qatar market.
2. Must have Own Car that can be used for office purpose with below requirements:
· Car model should be latest (2019 – 2022)
· Car should be neat and clean
3. Should have Microsoft Office knowledge mainly in excel.
4. Must be Locally available in QATAR with valid Qatar ID & Qatar Driving License.
5. Fluent in speaking English & Arabic
6. Immediate joiners highly preferred
· Pick up & deliver documents between offices or departments or directly to other business establishments.
Collection of Payments
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Are you presently in Qatar?
- Are you available to join immediately (If no, mention number of days)?
- How much is your final expected salary in full package?
- Do you have your Own Car that can be used for office purpose? (Yes / No)
- What is the Model (Year) of your Car?
- Messenger Cum Driver: 2 years (Preferred)
- Pick up & delivering documents: 2 years (Preferred)
- Collection of Payments: 1 year (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office (Excel) knowledge: 2 years (Preferred)
- Arabic Fluently (Preferred)
- English Fluently (Preferred)
- Qatar ID (Preferred)
- Qatar Driving License (Preferred)
» Apply for “Arabic Messenger cum Driver” – Immediate Joiner Jobs in Doha for Al Hattab Holding Company
“Arabic Messenger cum Driver” – Immediate Joiner Online Job Application: Apply Now
Helpful Tips to Submit your Application Online »
First of all, we want to state that the tips and steps mentioned here may be different then the actual online application @Al Hattab Holding. So, the tips as mentioned below are indicative and not accurate or exact, st to speak.
- Visit the official website of Al Hattab Holding with the help of the link as given above ( please, click on “Apply Now” link for that)
- If you are not redirected to the career and jobs page then see a link/words that refer to latest jobs. Or, in other words, look out for such kinds of links on the website: Career/Employment./Jobs/Vacancies/etc.
- Once you find the recruitment page on Al Hattab Holding website then look out for the job listing that refers to ““Arabic Messenger cum Driver” – Immediate Joiner ” job advertisement.
- Next, click the employment notification, read it and if you meet the eligibility for “Arabic Messenger cum Driver” – Immediate Joiner post then you should apply online to participate in the recruitment hiring by Al Hattab Holding.
- Some sites ask for a registration/signup to apply for the vacancy while others just need you to fill the details in an embedded online application form without login.
It is great to have you visited on our portal@GulfJobPortal.com, we sincerely thank you for that! We advise you to check the official website of Al Hattab Holding thoroughly and see if there are other active jobs as well apart from this “Arabic Messenger cum Driver” – Immediate Joiner job. As you may be knowing that it is not possible to cover all the career vacancies in the company on timely basis.
And, whether you are a fresher or experienced candidate, you should visit our portal frequently to find out the suitable jobs for yourself in Gulf regions nearby you! We publish all kinds of job vacancies for Gulf countries, like as private sectors, government sectors, and Semi-govt sectors in all over the Gulf Countries, i.e Bahrain, Kuwait, Iraq, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and The United Arab Emirates(UAE, i.e: Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Doha, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, and Umm Al Quwain).