Gulf job portal Dubai Employment News for Teacher of Science Physics – (AY 2023/2024) Vacant Position in Al Mamoura Academy . This Gulf Job News is about a new employment opportunity in Al Mamoura Academy for Teacher of Science Physics – (AY 2023/2024) position. Anyone from Gulf Countries with required eligibility and qualifications may apply online for Teacher of Science Physics – (AY 2023/2024) vacancy in Dubai country. Read the full Employment News today for latest jobs vacancies in Gulf Countries for 2023.
» It is a great career News for the job seekers from Dubai and other countries in Gulf regions who wanted to go for Teacher of Science Physics – (AY 2023/2024) position in their vicinity. Read on the important job details to find out if you are suitable to apply for this vacancy in Al Mamoura Academy company in Dubai.
» If you were looking to apply for office assistant post in Dubai country then this recruitment from Al Mamoura Academy could be the end of your search for employment in Gulf location. If you want to know the benefits and perks included in this job in Al Mamoura Academy company then you should read about this on their official website or you can ask expert opinion on the Internet before joining the company.
Gulf Jobs for Teacher of Science Physics – (AY 2023/2024) Post in Dubai » Apply Online for Careers & Vacancy in Al Mamoura Academy
Dear job seeker/applicant, we have recently discovered from the official website of Al Mamoura Academy that they need eligible and apt candidates for office assistant role in their company for Dubai location. For this to know that if you are eligible to apply for office assistant post in Al Mamoura Academy , read the below written job description for this temporary/permanent career and employment opportunity in Dubai. This position in Al Mamoura Academy is for contractual basis, but if you perform satisfactory then the job could be for permanent basis, to know this please read the job policy of the company: Al Mamoura Academy .
To apply for this post in Al Mamoura Academy , Dubai you need to fill a simple online application there on their portal. For this you may need to register and login or/and submit your resume.
Teacher of Science Physics – (AY 2023/2024) Post in Al Mamoura Academy » Job at a Glance
Organization/Company Name: Al Mamoura Academy
Job Profile: Teacher of Science Physics – (AY 2023/2024)
Job Location: UAE
Employment Type: Private Sector Job in Gulf Region (UAE)
Salary: AED 10000.00 per month
Al Mamoura Academy » Job Description for Teacher of Science Physics – (AY 2023/2024) Employment Opportunity for Dubai
Full Job Description
Aldar Education is currently seeking Teacher of Science (Physics) for Al Mamoura Academy in Abu Dhabi commencing in the 2023-2024 Academic Year.
Al Mamoura Academy is a British curriculum, mixed gender primary school and a girl’s only secondary school located in a state of the art building in the heart of Abu Dhabi. We strive for excellence in all that we do through our high expectations and commitment to ensuring that we provide high quality learning opportunities for our students. Our vision is to create “A sustainable and innovative learning community, where we nurture our learners through Collaboration, Leadership and Creativity”. This vision is supported by the Al Mamoura Learner and Teacher DNA which is at the heart of the school community.
A. Lesson Planning, Teaching and Learning
- Planning and delivering Outstanding teaching and learning, in line with school policy and aligned to the Al Mamoura Teacher DNA
- Preparing lesson plans by following the curriculum guidelines and accommodating teaching methods
- To plan lessons and sequences of lessons consistently and effectively, in the long, medium and short-term, to meet pupils’ individual learning needs
- Creating a climate for learning that is conducive to delivering outstanding practice
- Motivating students by delivering enjoyable and creative lessons that both challenge pupils and promote critical thinking
- Identifying clear teaching and learning objectives and ensuring student achievement against these
- Setting clear targets for students that meet above expected expectations, building on prior attainment
- Supporting SEN (POD), EAL and G&T students and ensuring that their needs are met through differentiation
- Delivering high quality lessons and learning activities that maintain pace, challenge and engagement
- Making effective use of assessment for learning
- Making effective use of performance data and key indicators to inform next steps in students learning
- Making effective use of learning technologies to enhance learning and progress
- Maintaining high standards of behaviour whilst motivating pupils and facilitating their development to meet targets in accordance with the school’s ‘Behaviour for learning Policy’
B. Assessment, Recording, and Reporting:
- Demonstrating consistently and effectively the use of data relating to student’s prior attainment to set well-grounded expectations/targets for pupils, monitor their progress and to give clear and constructive feedback
- Assessing student’s achievement against learning objectives and use this information to improve specific aspects of teaching and learning
- Marking students work in accordance with the school marking policy, set targets for progress in accordance with the outcomes and providing feedback of students’ progress as required to facilitate positive student’s development and above expected academic progress
- Assess and record student’s progress systematically and keep records
C. Curriculum Development:
- Participate in subject specific development by producing, reviewing, and updating curriculum plans and schemes of work
- To ensure that personal subject knowledge is up to date through CPD and professional reading
D. Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Contribute to the school’s ECA Programme by leading at least one after-school activity once a week for the academic year
- Attend and support parent/student events
- Undertake duties as part of the staff duty rotas in accordance with school policies
- A Bachelor Degree in a related subject with PGCE or equivalent teaching qualification.
- Minimum 2 years Teaching experience in English National Curriculum.
Job Specific Knowledge & Skills
- Outstanding teacher
- Teaching across ability range with proven success
- Experience of working in more than one International School
- Experience of teaching UK Curriculums
- Strong Inter-personal skills
- Knowledge of UAE Ministry of Education and ADEK regulations preferable
- Commitment to the school’s vision and USP’s
- Passion for education, teaching, and a belief in the potential of every student
- Ability to work under pressure, problem-solve, deal with challenging situations and be resilient
- Commitment to continuing professional development (CPD).
WHAT WE OFFER
Aldar Academies are a family of world-class, child centered, and innovative schools based in the UAE. We educate over 25,000 students across our group of owned and managed schools and as we grow so does our need for highly skilled, inspirational, and dedicated school leaders. We offer an attractive remuneration package including medical cover, flights, housing, and free child school places. Our future-focused learning model includes both students and staff and so we place a special emphasis on professional development, coaching and training.
This job description is not all inclusive. Aldar Education reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. We are an equal opportunities employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. We are also mindful of our national development strategy and encourage UAE Nationals in their application at our company.
Aldar Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Offers of appointment are subject to satisfactory references and police clearance.
Please note that you are wholly responsible for fact checking in respect of the information provided by schools. Please also check for the latest visa and work permit requirements that may apply. Tes is not responsible for the content of advertisements or the policies adopted by advertising schools. Tes asks that all schools follow Tes’ Fair Recruitment Policy.
» Apply for Teacher of Science Physics – (AY 2023/2024) Jobs in Dubai for Al Mamoura Academy Company
|Teacher of Science Physics – (AY 2023/2024) Online Job Application:||Apply Now|
Helpful Tips to Submit your Application Online »
First of all, we want to state that the tips and steps mentioned here may be different then the actual online application @Al Mamoura Academy . So, the tips as mentioned below are indicative and not accurate or exact, st to speak.
- Visit the official website of Al Mamoura Academy with the help of the link as given above ( please, click on “Apply Now” link for that)
- If you are not redirected to the career and jobs page then see a link/words that refer to latest jobs. Or, in other words, look out for such kinds of links on the website: Career/Employment./Jobs/Vacancies/etc.
- Once you find the recruitment page on Al Mamoura Academy website then look out for the job listing that refers to “Teacher of Science Physics – (AY 2023/2024)” job advertisement.
- Next, click the employment notification, read it and if you meet the eligibility for Teacher of Science Physics – (AY 2023/2024) post then you should apply online to participate in the recruitment hiring by Al Mamoura Academy .
- Some sites ask for a registration/signup to apply for the vacancy while others just need you to fill the details in an embedded online application form without login.
It is great to have you visited on our portal@GulfJobPortal.com, we sincerely thank you for that! We advise you to check the official website of Al Mamoura Academy thoroughly and see if there are other active jobs as well apart from this Teacher of Science Physics – (AY 2023/2024) job. As you may be knowing that it is not possible to cover all the career vacancies in the company on timely basis.
And, whether you are a fresher or experienced candidate, you should visit our portal frequently to find out the suitable jobs for yourself in Gulf regions nearby you! We publish all kinds of job vacancies for Gulf countries, like as private sectors, government sectors, and Semi-govt sectors in all over the Gulf Countries, i.e Bahrain, Kuwait, Iraq, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and The United Arab Emirates(UAE, i.e: Dubai, Ajman, Dubai, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, and Umm Al Quwain).