Gulfjobportal.com Employment News Oman on 2023 for Accounts Receivable Supervisor Vacant Position in Al Toobi New Enterprises . This Gulf Job News is about a new employment opportunity in Al Toobi New Enterprises for Accounts Receivable Supervisor position. Anyone from Gulf Countries with required eligibility and qualifications may apply online for Accounts Receivable Supervisor vacancy in Oman country. Read the full Employment News today for latest jobs vacancies in Gulf Countries for 2023.
» It is a great career News for the job seekers from Oman and other countries in Gulf regions who wanted to go for Accounts Receivable Supervisor position in their vicinity. Read on the important job details to find out if you are suitable to apply for this vacancy in Al Toobi New Enterprises company in Oman.
» If you were looking to apply for office assistant post in Oman country then this recruitment from Al Toobi New Enterprises could be the end of your search for employment in Gulf location. If you want to know the benefits and perks included in this job in Al Toobi New Enterprises company then you should read about this on their official website or you can ask expert opinion on the Internet before joining the company.
Gulf Jobs for Accounts Receivable Supervisor Post in Oman » Apply Online for Careers & Vacancy in Al Toobi New Enterprises
Dear job seeker/applicant, we have recently discovered from the official website of Al Toobi New Enterprises that they need eligible and apt candidates for office assistant role in their company for Oman location. For this to know that if you are eligible to apply for office assistant post in Al Toobi New Enterprises , read the below written job description for this temporary/permanent career and employment opportunity in Oman. This position in Al Toobi New Enterprises is for contractual basis, but if you perform satisfactory then the job could be for permanent basis, to know this please read the job policy of the company: Al Toobi New Enterprises .
To apply for this post in Al Toobi New Enterprises , Oman you need to fill a simple online application there on their portal. For this you may need to register and login or/and submit your resume.
Accounts Receivable Supervisor Post in Al Toobi New Enterprises » Job at a Glance
Organization/Company Name: Al Toobi New Enterprises
Job Profile: Accounts Receivable Supervisor
Job Location: Muscat
Employment Type: Private Sector Job in Gulf Region (Oman)
Job type: Full Time
Al Toobi New Enterprises » Job Description for Accounts Receivable Supervisor Employment Opportunity for Oman
Full Job Description
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or any related field.
- Must have at least three (3) years of experience in F&B Retail Chain/ Hospitality divisions.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Hands-on experience in accounts receivable accounting
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical abilities
- Familiarity with cash flow control processes and procedures
- Demonstrated work ethic and a positive attitude
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications and ERP systems
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team and manage time efficiently
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Receivable Banking Functions: Managing bank receipts and providing support to senior executive with bank reconciliation in the receivable section in addition to record keeping, communication with bank officials, and maintaining the confidentiality of all banking figures.
Report: Variance analysis and schedules, as well as any additional reports as required by the Department Head
2. Engaged in Receivable functions:
- Responsible for reconciling accounts receivable, which includes tasks such as cash reconciliation, credit card reconciliation, and reconciliation of accounts with service providers such as Talabat, Akeed, etc.
- Take appropriate action for debt collection, ensuring compliance with IFRS requirements, and developing and implementing cash deposit systems and processes to prevent fraud and errors.
- Oversee regular cash and credit card audits, and take action to minimize cancellations and variations.
- Other responsibilities include negotiating with food service providers to reduce commission charges, and performing any other relevant tasks related to the supervision and management of receivable functions.
Report: Reconciliation report and any additional reports as required by the Department Head
3. Carry out all job duties according to industry standards and the requirements of the organization.
- Perform daily sales reconciliation, cash reconciliation, and credit card reconciliation, including generating reports
- Verify credit card slips with summary reports and end-of-day reports
- Perform analysis and record-keeping for cashier shortages/excesses
- Monitor cash disbursement and bank deposit processes, including voucher verification and record-keeping
- Conduct monthly spot checks of outlets to verify physical cash, vouchers, and system balances
- Organize and maintain records according to recommended standards
- Reconcile processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances
- Generate monthly reports and analyses of accounts
- Contribute to continuous improvement initiatives as directed by manager
- Prepare weekly accounts receivable aging analysis report (if applicable)
- Maintain accurate historical records and organized filing systems
- Assist with end-of-month closing activities
- Provide supporting documents for audits.
- Prepares audit schedules related to trade receivables and provide various analysis reports, including reconciliation reports, hunt lists, and other MIS reports, as requested.
Job Type: Full-time
- F&B Retail Chain/Hospitality Industry: 3 years (Required)
- Account Receivable: 3 years (Required)
Accounts Receivable Supervisor Online Job Application: Apply Online On Indeed Company Link: Click Here
Helpful Tips to Submit your Application Online »
First of all, we want to state that the tips and steps mentioned here may be different then the actual online application @Al Toobi New Enterprises . So, the tips as mentioned below are indicative and not accurate or exact, st to speak.
- Visit the official website of Al Toobi New Enterprises with the help of the link as given above ( please, click on “Apply Now” link for that)
- If you are not redirected to the career and jobs page then see a link/words that refer to latest jobs. Or, in other words, look out for such kinds of links on the website: Career/Employment./Jobs/Vacancies/etc.
- Once you find the recruitment page on Al Toobi New Enterprises website then look out for the job listing that refers to “Accounts Receivable Supervisor” job advertisement.
- Next, click the employment notification, read it and if you meet the eligibility for Accounts Receivable Supervisor post then you should apply online to participate in the recruitment hiring by Al Toobi New Enterprises .
- Some sites ask for a registration/signup to apply for the vacancy while others just need you to fill the details in an embedded online application form without login.
It is great to have you visited on our portal@GulfJobPortal.com, we sincerely thank you for that! We advise you to check the official website of Al Toobi New Enterprises thoroughly and see if there are other active jobs as well apart from this Accounts Receivable Supervisor job. As you may be knowing that it is not possible to cover all the career vacancies in the company on timely basis.
And, whether you are a fresher or experienced candidate, you should visit our portal frequently to find out the suitable jobs for yourself in Gulf regions nearby you! We publish all kinds of job vacancies for Gulf countries, like as private sectors, government sectors, and Semi-govt sectors in all over the Gulf Countries, i.e Bahrain, Oman, Iraq, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and The United Arab Emirates(UAE, i.e: Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Oman, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, and Umm Al Quwain).