Gulfjobportal.com Employment News Muscat on 30th Aug 2022 for Marketing Officer Vacant Position in Al Toobi New Enterprises. This Gulf Job News is about a new employment opportunity in Al Toobi New Enterprises for Marketing Officer position. Anyone from Gulf Countries with required eligibility and qualifications may apply online for Marketing Officer vacancy in Muscat country. Read the full Employment News today for latest jobs vacancies in Gulf Countries for 2022.
» It is a great career News for the job seekers from Muscat and other countries in Gulf regions who wanted to go for Marketing Officer position in their vicinity. Read on the important job details to find out if you are suitable to apply for this vacancy in Al Toobi New Enterprises company in Muscat.
» If you were looking to apply for office assistant post in Muscat country then this recruitment from Al Toobi New Enterprises could be the end of your search for employment in Gulf location. If you want to know the benefits and perks included in this job in Al Toobi New Enterprises company then you should read about this on their official website or you can ask expert opinion on the Internet before joining the company.
Gulf Jobs for Marketing Officer Post in Muscat » Apply Online for Careers & Vacancy in Al Toobi New Enterprises
Dear job seeker/applicant, we have recently discovered from the official website of Al Toobi New Enterprises that they need eligible and apt candidates for office assistant role in their company for Muscat location. For this to know that if you are eligible to apply for office assistant post in Al Toobi New Enterprises, read the below written job description for this temporary/permanent career and employment opportunity in Muscat. This position in Al Toobi New Enterprises is for contractual basis, but if you perform satisfactory then the job could be for permanent basis, to know this please read the job policy of the company: Al Toobi New Enterprises.
To apply for this post in Al Toobi New Enterprises, Muscat you need to fill a simple online application there on their portal. For this you may need to register and login or/and submit your resume.
Marketing Officer Post in Al Toobi New Enterprises » Job at a Glance
Organization/Company Name: Al Toobi New Enterprises
Job Profile: Marketing Officer
Job Location: Muscat
Employment Type: Private Sector Job in Gulf Region (Muscat)
Monthly Salary: 3010.00 OMR Per Month
Al Toobi New Enterprises » Job Description for Marketing Officer Employment Opportunity for Muscat
- Contribute in the implementation of marketing strategies
- Support the marketing manager in overseeing the department’s operations
- Organize and attend marketing activities or events to raise brand awareness
- Plan advertising and promotional campaigns for products or services on a variety of media (social, print etc.)
- Liaise with stakeholders and vendors to promote success of activities and enhance the company’s presence
- See all ventures through to completion and evaluate their success using various metrics
- Prepare content for the publication of marketing material and oversee distribution
- Conduct market research to identify opportunities for promotion and growth
- Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses
Requirements and skills
- Proven experience as marketing officer or similar role
- Solid knowledge of marketing techniques and principles
- Good understanding of market research techniques, statistical and data analysis methods
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and marketing software (e.g., CRM)
- Thorough understanding of social media and web analytics
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Creativity and commercial awareness
- A team player with a customer-oriented approach
- BSc/BA in marketing, business administration or relevant field
Job Type: Full-time
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Muscat: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- English and Arabic (Required)
» Apply for Marketing Officer Jobs in Muscat for Al Toobi New Enterprises Company
|Marketing Officer Online Job Application:||Apply Now|
Helpful Tips to Submit your Application Online »
First of all, we want to state that the tips and steps mentioned here may be different then the actual online application @Al Toobi New Enterprises. So, the tips as mentioned below are indicative and not accurate or exact, st to speak.
- Visit the official website of Al Toobi New Enterprises with the help of the link as given above ( please, click on “Apply Now” link for that)
- If you are not redirected to the career and jobs page then see a link/words that refer to latest jobs. Or, in other words, look out for such kinds of links on the website: Career/Employment./Jobs/Vacancies/etc.
- Once you find the recruitment page on Al Toobi New Enterprises website then look out for the job listing that refers to “Marketing Officer” job advertisement.
- Next, click the employment notification, read it and if you meet the eligibility for Marketing Officer post then you should apply online to participate in the recruitment hiring by Al Toobi New Enterprises.
- Some sites ask for a registration/signup to apply for the vacancy while others just need you to fill the details in an embedded online application form without login.
It is great to have you visited on our portal@GulfJobPortal.com, we sincerely thank you for that! We advise you to check the official website of Al Toobi New Enterprises thoroughly and see if there are other active jobs as well apart from this Marketing Officer job. As you may be knowing that it is not possible to cover all the career vacancies in the company on timely basis.
And, whether you are a fresher or experienced candidate, you should visit our portal frequently to find out the suitable jobs for yourself in Gulf regions nearby you! We publish all kinds of job vacancies for Gulf countries, like as private sectors, government sectors, and Semi-govt sectors in all over the Gulf Countries, i.e Bahrain, Kuwait, Iraq, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and The United Arab Emirates(UAE, i.e: Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Muscat, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, and Umm Al Quwain).