Gulfjobportal.com Employment News Kuwait on 2023 for Logistics Information System (LIS) Operator I (Maintenance) Vacant Position in Amentum . This Gulf Job News is about a new employment opportunity in Amentum for Logistics Information System (LIS) Operator I (Maintenance) position. Anyone from Gulf Countries with required eligibility and qualifications may apply online for Logistics Information System (LIS) Operator I (Maintenance) vacancy in Kuwait country. Read the full Employment News today for latest jobs vacancies in Gulf Countries for 2023.
» It is a great career News for the job seekers from Kuwait and other countries in Gulf regions who wanted to go for Logistics Information System (LIS) Operator I (Maintenance) position in their vicinity. Read on the important job details to find out if you are suitable to apply for this vacancy in Amentum company in Kuwait.
» If you were looking to apply for office assistant post in Kuwait country then this recruitment from Amentum could be the end of your search for employment in Gulf location. If you want to know the benefits and perks included in this job in Amentum company then you should read about this on their official website or you can ask expert opinion on the Internet before joining the company.
Gulf Jobs for Logistics Information System (LIS) Operator I (Maintenance) Post in Kuwait » Apply Online for Careers & Vacancy in Amentum
Dear job seeker/applicant, we have recently discovered from the official website of Amentum that they need eligible and apt candidates for office assistant role in their company for Kuwait location. For this to know that if you are eligible to apply for office assistant post in Amentum , read the below written job description for this temporary/permanent career and employment opportunity in Kuwait. This position in Amentum is for contractual basis, but if you perform satisfactory then the job could be for permanent basis, to know this please read the job policy of the company: Amentum .
To apply for this post in Amentum , Kuwait you need to fill a simple online application there on their portal. For this you may need to register and login or/and submit your resume.
Logistics Information System (LIS) Operator I (Maintenance) Post in Amentum » Job at a Glance
Organization/Company Name: Amentum
Job Profile: Logistics Information System (LIS) Operator I (Maintenance)
Job Location: Camp Arifjan
Employment Type: Private Sector Job in Gulf Region (Kuwait)
Job Type: Full Time
Amentum » Job Description for Logistics Information System (LIS) Operator I (Maintenance) Employment Opportunity for Kuwait
Full Job Description
Logistics Information System (LIS) Operator I (Maintenance)
- Performs customer service for all GCSS-A related activities in accordance with the GCSS-A End User Manual (EUM).
- Performs and edits according to internal quality control checks during the input of data from source documents.
- Performs duties as the Shop Stock/The Army Maintenance Management System clerk
- Generates GCSS-A reports as required.
- Responsible for maintaining notifications; work orders; records of services performed; ordering and managing repair parts; dispatching vehicles and equipment; issuing material to work order; returning and recoverable/reparable material to stock; entering time confirmations for work orders; performing the work order completion; and updating the operations status for a piece of equipment.
- Follows up on all weekly transaction reports, weekly form counts and prepares forms to be digitally sent.
- Must perform edits based on FEDLOG codes and classes of supply as required.
- Readiness activities include documentation, records management, reporting and record reconciliation.
- Required to gain access to GCSS-A, IGC, FedMall, LIW and WEBVLIPs for parts and document research.
- Provides logistical support to other operational and support elements as required.
- Provides analysis, technical assistance, by researching repair part availability and expedition as required.
- Conducts and participates in scheduled, unscheduled inventories and surveys.
- Reviews and validates document register reconciliations and submits daily supply activities.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum one (1) year of functional GCSS-A experience is required.
- Possess experience and comprehensive knowledge of governing regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Attention to detail in workflow and filing organization activities.
- Knowledgeable of GCSS-A system reports, how to correct discrepancies.
- Must have advanced level of proficiency in the use of MS Office, including Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook and other related applications.
- Must have advanced written and oral communications skills.
- Must have strong interpersonal communication skills and ability to work and communicate with others effectively.
- Tier 1 NACI required for all U.S. Citizens.
- Ability to obtain SAAR approval for NIPR access to USG STAMIS required.
- GCSS-A certification required.
- Ability to perform job duties efficiently and effectively.
- Must be able to work in extreme environmental conditions including dust and high temperatures.
- Must be able to endure long hours, exposure to weather and hazardous conditions.
- Must be able up to lift up to 50 Lbs.
|Logistics Information System (LIS) Operator I (Maintenance) Online Job Application:||Apply Now|
Helpful Tips to Submit your Application Online »
First of all, we want to state that the tips and steps mentioned here may be different then the actual online application @Amentum . So, the tips as mentioned below are indicative and not accurate or exact, st to speak.
- Visit the official website of Amentum with the help of the link as given above ( please, click on “Apply Now” link for that)
- If you are not redirected to the career and jobs page then see a link/words that refer to latest jobs. Or, in other words, look out for such kinds of links on the website: Career/Employment./Jobs/Vacancies/etc.
- Once you find the recruitment page on Amentum website then look out for the job listing that refers to “Logistics Information System (LIS) Operator I (Maintenance)” job advertisement.
- Next, click the employment notification, read it and if you meet the eligibility for Logistics Information System (LIS) Operator I (Maintenance) post then you should apply online to participate in the recruitment hiring by Amentum .
- Some sites ask for a registration/signup to apply for the vacancy while others just need you to fill the details in an embedded online application form without login.
It is great to have you visited on our portal@GulfJobPortal.com, we sincerely thank you for that! We advise you to check the official website of Amentum thoroughly and see if there are other active jobs as well apart from this Logistics Information System (LIS) Operator I (Maintenance) job. As you may be knowing that it is not possible to cover all the career vacancies in the company on timely basis.
And, whether you are a fresher or experienced candidate, you should visit our portal frequently to find out the suitable jobs for yourself in Gulf regions nearby you! We publish all kinds of job vacancies for Gulf countries, like as private sectors, government sectors, and Semi-govt sectors in all over the Gulf Countries, i.e Bahrain, Kuwait, Iraq, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and The United Arab Emirates(UAE, i.e: Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Kuwait, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, and Umm Al Quwain).