Gulfjobportal.com Employment News Kuwait for LOC Analyst III Vacant Position in Amentum . This Gulf Job News is about a new employment opportunity in Amentum for LOC Analyst III position. Anyone from Gulf Countries with required eligibility and qualifications may apply online for LOC Analyst III vacancy in Kuwait country. Read the full Employment News today for latest jobs vacancies in Gulf Countries for 2022.
» It is a great career News for the job seekers from Kuwait and other countries in Gulf regions who wanted to go for LOC Analyst III position in their vicinity. Read on the important job details to find out if you are suitable to apply for this vacancy in Amentum company in Kuwait.
» If you were looking to apply for office assistant post in Kuwait country then this recruitment from Amentum could be the end of your search for employment in Gulf location. If you want to know the benefits and perks included in this job in Amentum company then you should read about this on their official website or you can ask expert opinion on the Internet before joining the company.
Gulf Jobs for LOC Analyst III Post in Kuwait » Apply Online for Careers & Vacancy in Amentum
Dear job seeker/applicant, we have recently discovered from the official website of Amentum that they need eligible and apt candidates for office assistant role in their company for Kuwait location. For this to know that if you are eligible to apply for office assistant post in Amentum , read the below written job description for this temporary/permanent career and employment opportunity in Kuwait. This position in Amentum is for contractual basis, but if you perform satisfactory then the job could be for permanent basis, to know this please read the job policy of the company: Amentum .
To apply for this post in Amentum , Kuwait you need to fill a simple online application there on their portal. For this you may need to register and login or/and submit your resume.
LOC Analyst III Post in Amentum » Job at a Glance
Organization/Company Name: Amentum
Job Profile: LOC Analyst III
Job Location: Kuwait
Monthly Salary: KWD 810.00 per month
Amentum » Job Description for LOC Analyst III Employment Opportunity for Kuwait
Full Job DescriptionSupporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
LOC Analyst IIIWork in Kuwait is contingent upon the applicant’s ability to obtain a work permit from the State of Kuwait, which is requested on the applicant’s behalf by their employer. Effective January 1, 2021, the Kuwait Public Authority of Manpower issued new work permit regulations, informing contractors that it will not issue a work permit to any individual who is fifty-nine (59) years or older and holds a high school grade certificate or less. A two-year college degree or higher is required for all candidates fifty-nine (59) years or older. See Administrative Decision No. (520) of 2020 AD – Amendment to the Administrative Decision No. (552) of 2018 on Issuing the Work Permit Regulations.Performs cross functional mission, resource, and staff analysis to support Project or Department wide initiatives, including coordination with, or within, various Personnel, Maintenance, Supply and Transportation functional areas, and ensures supporting requirements and implied tasks are accomplished to standard and within required timelines.Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Reports directly to the Program and/or applicable Project or Department Managers.
- Track assigned routine and non-routine tasks, report completion of tasks.
- Facilitate and coordinate cross functional efforts with, or within, personnel, maintenance, supply, transportation, and any other aspect of assigned tasks to ensure a synchronized effort in completion of assigned tasks.
- May be required to work independently, or with a Team.
- May be required to maintain responsive interface directly with USG customer to ensure mission requirements and expectations are met.
- May be required to provide direct oversight of subordinate LOC Analysts or other Section Team members as directed by management.
- Handles multiple operations simultaneously and provides updated status on cost, schedule and mission performance.
- Analyze reports, surveillance guidelines, maintenance schedules, performance trends and requirements.
- Utilize Military Decision Making Process (MDMP) to develop courses of action (COA) to ensure available resources are leveraged to yield maximum capability.
- Responsible for reviewing all Government correspondences prior to release.
- Ensure specific mission/project benchmark goals are identified and attained.
- Responsible for updating and briefing Military type Running Estimates.
- Assist in the development of Concept of Support/Course of Action briefs
- Track and analyze Taskers, operational activities and metrics.
- Assist with the coordination of a multiple mission requirements including APS Set Readiness.
- Assist with the sustainment program through operational analysis, planning, maintenance & readiness reporting.
- Serve as the liaison between all departments to achieve a cohesive end result.
- Disseminate mission guidance for all operations/taskers.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or directed.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Logistics, Business Administration/Management or equivalent highly preferred.4 additional years of experience over minimum required can be substituted for degree.
Specialized Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- 6 years of related civilian or military related experience required.
- 3 years supervisory experience required.
- U.S. Army Logistics Corps Warrant, Commissioned Officer or Senior Noncommissioned Officer preferred.
Certification, License & Clearance:
- Must have the ability to interpret and implement local policies.
- Must have a high level of proficiency in the use of MS Office, including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Project and Outlook.
- Must have exceptional analytical, written and oral communications skills.
- Must have strong interpersonal communication skills and ability to work and communicate with others effectively.
- Possess the capability to use appropriate logistics STAMIS systems such as: GCSS, LMP, LIW, and AWRDS information systems.
- Familiarity with the Military Decision Making Process (MDMP) highly preferred.
Work Environment, Physical Demands & Mental Demands:
- U.S. Citizenship required.
- Secret Clearance is required
Amentum is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.EEO is the Law PosterEEO is the Law Poster Supplement
- Ability to perform job duties efficiently and effectively.
- Must be able to work in extreme environmental conditions including dust and high temperatures.
- Must be able to endure long hours, exposure to weather and hazardous conditions.
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs.
» Apply for LOC Analyst III Jobs in Kuwait for Amentum Company
LOC Analyst III Online Job Application: Apply Now
Helpful Tips to Submit your Application Online »
First of all, we want to state that the tips and steps mentioned here may be different then the actual online application @Amentum . So, the tips as mentioned below are indicative and not accurate or exact, st to speak.
- Visit the official website of Amentum with the help of the link as given above ( please, click on “Apply Now” link for that)
- If you are not redirected to the career and jobs page then see a link/words that refer to latest jobs. Or, in other words, look out for such kinds of links on the website: Career/Employment./Jobs/Vacancies/etc.
- Once you find the recruitment page on Amentum website then look out for the job listing that refers to “LOC Analyst III” job advertisement.
- Next, click the employment notification, read it and if you meet the eligibility for LOC Analyst III post then you should apply online to participate in the recruitment hiring by Amentum .
- Some sites ask for a registration/signup to apply for the vacancy while others just need you to fill the details in an embedded online application form without login.
It is great to have you visited on our portal@GulfJobPortal.com, we sincerely thank you for that! We advise you to check the official website of Amentum thoroughly and see if there are other active jobs as well apart from this LOC Analyst III job. As you may be knowing that it is not possible to cover all the career vacancies in the company on timely basis.
And, whether you are a fresher or experienced candidate, you should visit our portal frequently to find out the suitable jobs for yourself in Gulf regions nearby you! We publish all kinds of job vacancies for Gulf countries, like as private sectors, government sectors, and Semi-govt sectors in all over the Gulf Countries, i.e Bahrain, Kuwait, Iraq, Kuwait, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, and The United Arab Emirates(UAE, i.e: Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Kuwait, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, and Umm Al Quwain).