Gulfjobportal.com Employment News Kuwait City on 16 March 2023 for Elementary Girls Teacher, starting August 2023 Vacant Position in American Creativity Academy. This Gulf Job News is about a new employment opportunity in American Creativity Academy for Elementary Girls Teacher, starting August 2023 position. Anyone from Gulf Countries with required eligibility and qualifications may apply online for Elementary Girls Teacher, starting August 2023 vacancy in Kuwait City country. Read the full Employment News today for latest jobs vacancies in Gulf Countries for 2023.
» It is a great career News for the job seekers from Kuwait City and other countries in Gulf regions who wanted to go for Elementary Girls Teacher, starting August 2023 position in their vicinity. Read on the important job details to find out if you are suitable to apply for this vacancy in American Creativity Academy company in Kuwait City.
» If you were looking to apply for office assistant post in Kuwait City country then this recruitment from American Creativity Academy could be the end of your search for employment in Gulf location. If you want to know the benefits and perks included in this job in American Creativity Academy company then you should read about this on their official website or you can ask expert opinion on the Internet before joining the company.
Gulf Jobs for Elementary Girls Teacher, starting August 2023 Post in Kuwait City » Apply Online for Careers & Vacancy in American Creativity Academy
Dear job seeker/applicant, we have recently discovered from the official website of American Creativity Academy that they need eligible and apt candidates for office assistant role in their company for Kuwait City location. For this to know that if you are eligible to apply for office assistant post in American Creativity Academy, read the below written job description for this temporary/permanent career and employment opportunity in Kuwait City. This position in American Creativity Academy is for contractual basis, but if you perform satisfactory then the job could be for permanent basis, to know this please read the job policy of the company: American Creativity Academy.
To apply for this post in American Creativity Academy, Kuwait City you need to fill a simple online application there on their portal. For this you may need to register and login or/and submit your resume.
Elementary Girls Teacher, starting August 2023 Post in American Creativity Academy » Job at a Glance
Organization/Company Name: American Creativity Academy
Job Profile: Elementary Girls Teacher, starting August 2023
Job Location: Kuwait
Employment Type: Private Sector Job in Gulf Region (Kuwait)
Monthly Salary: $2500.00 – 3500.00 USD per month, tax-free
American Creativity Academy » Job Description for Elementary Girls Teacher, starting August 2023 Employment Opportunity for Kuwait City
Are you looking for a new, exciting opportunity to teach in Kuwait and travel? Join us at the American Creativity Academy!
We are looking to hire a dedicated Female Elementary teacher to educate our school’s female students on the Girls Campus.
Elementary Teacher Salary and Benefits:
Teaching Benefit Type
Teaching Benefit Details
$2500.00 – 3500.00 USD per month, tax-free
Annual airfare for teacher and 2 dependents
Private and furnished 1 bedroom apartment + all utilities paid
National and school holidays
International Health Insurance provided
Tuition covered for up to two children
End-of-contract bonus provided
More about the American Creativity Academy:
- The school is accredited by the Council of International Schools (CIS) and the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools (MSA) and is an IB World School.
- The academic curriculum is based on the Core American Standards Curriculum
KG/Elementary School Teacher Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in education.
- Valid teaching license preferred.
- Preferred 1-2 years of experience. New grads welcome to apply.
- Proficient knowledge of teaching strategies and methods.
KG/Elementary School Teacher Responsibilities:
- Provide direct instruction and supervision to and for students in the school.
- Work to instill skills that will allow children to progress academically within the scope of the curriculum as well as providing strategies that allow children to apply appropriate problem solving skills to their lives.
- Teach diligently and faithfully the classes or subjects assigned to them by the principal.
- Follow the prescribed curriculum as outlined for each grade level.
- Assist in the development, creation, and selection of new curriculum, instructional materials and supplies.
- Are responsible for effective instruction, training, and evaluation of the progress of students in the subjects assigned to the teachers and for the management of the class or classes, and report to the Principal on the progress of students on request.
- Encourage the students in the pursuit of life-long learning.
- Maintain accurate records of students’ academic and behavioral performance as directed by the Principal.
- Participate in regular conferencing with parents and keep records of such in the prescribed school format.
- Inculcate by precept and example respect for religion and the principles of Islamic morality and the highest regard for truth, justice, loyalty, love of country, humanity, benevolence, sobriety, industry, frugality, purity, temperance, and all other virtues.
- Provide direction and support for student activities and after-school clubs.
- Promote the American Creativity Academy in a positive fashion at all times.
- Assist in developing cooperation and coordination of effort among the members of the staff of the school.
- Attend conferences with other teachers to discuss academic and social needs of the students in his/her care as directed by the Principal.
- Make appropriate and timely referrals of students in difficulty to the designated support personnel.
- Deliver all required documentation, reports, and school property in their possession as may be directed by the Superintendent when their contractual agreement with the school has expired or when for any reason his employment with ACA has ceased.
- Use and permit to be used textbooks that are approved by the BOT and Ministry of Education only.
- Attend and actively participate in grade level meetings.
- Attend scheduled staff meetings and serve on faculty committees as requested by the school administration.
- Supervise students in the classroom, in the hallways, on the playground, and when students are on breaks, recess, and dismissal.
- Follow school policy and procedures.
- Maintain and enhance professional competence by attending in-service training, seminars, and college level courses.
- Performs other related tasks, duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Principal.
Life in Kuwait
Looking for a change in scenery without leaving your career behind? Consider teaching abroad at an International School. Licensed teachers can teach at this private international school and experience life in the Middle East while earning an excellent salary and benefits!
Learn more about living and teaching at the American Creativity Academy on our dedicated careers website.
» Apply for Elementary Girls Teacher, starting August 2023 Jobs in Kuwait City for American Creativity Academy Company
|Elementary Girls Teacher, starting August 2023 Online Job Application:||Apply Now|
Helpful Tips to Submit your Application Online »
First of all, we want to state that the tips and steps mentioned here may be different then the actual online application @American Creativity Academy. So, the tips as mentioned below are indicative and not accurate or exact, st to speak.
- Visit the official website of American Creativity Academy with the help of the link as given above ( please, click on “Apply Now” link for that)
- If you are not redirected to the career and jobs page then see a link/words that refer to latest jobs. Or, in other words, look out for such kinds of links on the website: Career/Employment./Jobs/Vacancies/etc.
- Once you find the recruitment page on American Creativity Academy website then look out for the job listing that refers to “Elementary Girls Teacher, starting August 2023” job advertisement.
- Next, click the employment notification, read it and if you meet the eligibility for Elementary Girls Teacher, starting August 2023 post then you should apply online to participate in the recruitment hiring by American Creativity Academy.
- Some sites ask for a registration/signup to apply for the vacancy while others just need you to fill the details in an embedded online application form without login.
It is great to have you visited on our portal@GulfJobPortal.com, we sincerely thank you for that! We advise you to check the official website of American Creativity Academy thoroughly and see if there are other active jobs as well apart from this Elementary Girls Teacher, starting August 2023 job. As you may be knowing that it is not possible to cover all the career vacancies in the company on timely basis.
And, whether you are a fresher or experienced candidate, you should visit our portal frequently to find out the suitable jobs for yourself in Gulf regions nearby you! We publish all kinds of job vacancies for Gulf countries, like as private sectors, government sectors, and Semi-govt sectors in all over the Gulf Countries, i.e Bahrain, Kuwait, Iraq, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and The United Arab Emirates(Kuwait, i.e: Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Kuwait City, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, and Umm Al Quwain).