Gulfjobportal.com Employment News Bahrain on 17th Jan 2023 for Assistant Vice President – Private Equity Fund Administration Vacant Position in Apex Group Bahrain. This Gulf Job News is about a new employment opportunity in Apex Group Bahrain for Assistant Vice President – Private Equity Fund Administration position. Anyone from Gulf Countries with required eligibility and qualifications may apply online for Assistant Vice President – Private Equity Fund Administration vacancy in Bahrain country. Read the full Employment News today for latest jobs vacancies in Gulf Countries for 2023.
» It is a great career News for the job seekers from Bahrain and other countries in Gulf regions who wanted to go for Assistant Vice President – Private Equity Fund Administration position in their vicinity. Read on the important job details to find out if you are suitable to apply for this vacancy in Apex Group Bahrain company in Bahrain.
» If you were looking to apply for office assistant post in Bahrain country then this recruitment from Apex Group Bahrain could be the end of your search for employment in Gulf location. If you want to know the benefits and perks included in this job in Apex Group Bahrain company then you should read about this on their official website or you can ask expert opinion on the Internet before joining the company.
Gulf Jobs for Assistant Vice President – Private Equity Fund Administration Post in Bahrain » Apply Online for Careers & Vacancy in Apex Group Manama
Dear job seeker/applicant, we have recently discovered from the official website of Apex Group Bahrain that they need eligible and apt candidates for office assistant role in their company for Bahrain location. For this to know that if you are eligible to apply for office assistant post in Apex Group Bahrain, read the below written job description for this temporary/permanent career and employment opportunity in Bahrain. This position in Apex Group Bahrain is for contractual basis, but if you perform satisfactory then the job could be for permanent basis, to know this please read the job policy of the company: Apex Group Bahrain.
To apply for this post in Apex Group Bahrain, Bahrain you need to fill a simple online application there on their portal. For this you may need to register and login or/and submit your resume.
Assistant Vice President – Private Equity Fund Administration Post in Apex Group Bahrain » Job at a Glance
Organization/Company Name: Apex Group Bahrain
Job Profile: Assistant Vice President – Private Equity Fund Administration
Job Location: Manama
Employment Type: Private Sector Job in Gulf Region (Bahrain)
Monthly Salary: BHD 1700.00 Per Month
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Apex Group Bahrain » Job Description for Assistant Vice President – Private Equity Fund Administration Employment Opportunity for Bahrain
Full Job Description
Department: Fund Administration
Employment Type: Permanent/Full time
Role & Key Responsibilities:
The successful applicant will be part of the Apex Fund Administration service offering, performing, and providing Fund Administration services to Private Equity funds. Applicant will be expected to be proactive and independent in execution of client service delivery. The principal responsibility for the position is the coordination and management of all administration functions relating to a specific group of clients. Responsibilities will include:
- Manage production of client quarterly and annual reporting and related accounting activities;
- Perform reviews of client quarterly and annual reporting and related accounting activities;
- Ensure reporting deliverables are produced and reviewed to a high standard and delivered in a timely manner;
- Ensure reporting deliverables are produced in line with the appropriate accounting standards, fund documentation, local regulations, policies and procedures;
- Review of annual financial statements;
- Oversee clients’ audit process;
- Calculation and processing of fund capital calls and distributions;
- Build excellent working relationships with clients;
- Ensure all work undertaken complies with the client’s documentation, relevant regulatory requirements and anti-money laundering regulations;
- Review and recommend changes to client deliverable processes;•
- Review, recommend and implement agreed changes to accounting procedures;
- Keep up to date with changes to accounting standards and regulatory requirements;
- Follow Company procedure at all times;
- Collaborate with team members to ensure timely completion of deliverables;
- Provide cover to team members if required;
- Manage the set-up process of the accounting functions for new funds;
- Perform investor AML-related risk assessments and due diligence checks;
- Perform periodic review of investor AML/LYC files;
- Review FATCA/CRS returns and oversee filing process;
- Address client and investor queries;
- Ensure regulatory and tax filings are completed on time;
- Act in accordance with the Apex Code of Conduct;
- Deliver the Apex Client Charter.
- Has relevant experience of 5-8 years in a similar role incorporating the above functions,
- Has knowledge of Private Equity fund structures and the fund administration industry,
- Understands Regulatory requirements of Private Equity funds,
- Knowledge of e-Front / Yardi Voyager preferred,
- Has professional degree in accounting or finance,
- Quick to grasp and implement knowledge,
- Has strong MS office skills including Word, Excel, Powerpoint,
- Possess excellent interpersonal and written communications skills,
- Be a proactive team player with a positive attitude towards problem resolution with strong attention to detail,
- Has ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines;
- Has ability to multi-task and manage projects
- A high level of visibility within a large organisation on an upwards trajectory
- The ability to define processes to drive innovation and have a tangible impact on the business
- Be part of a dynamic and fast-paced team that makes a genuine impact on revenue and sales pipeline.
- Exposure to all aspects of the business, cross-jurisdiction and to working with senior management directly.
- Opportunity to work with a diverse, agile and global team.
- The opportunity to innovate, bring discipline and really make a difference.
We are an equal opportunity employer and ensure that no applicant is subject to less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, gender identity, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, socio-economic, responsibilities for dependents, physical or mental disability. Any hiring decision are made on the basis of skills, qualifications and experiences.
We measure our success as a business, not only by delivering great products and services and continually increasing our assets under administration and market share, but also by how we positively impact people, society and the planet.
For more information on our commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) please visit our CSR page.
If you are looking to take that next step in your career and are ready to work for a high performing organization, alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, please submit your application (with your CV, cover letter and salary’s expectations) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posting date: 16/01/2023
» Apply for Assistant Vice President – Private Equity Fund Administration Jobs in Bahrain for Apex Group Bahrain Company
Assistant Vice President – Private Equity Fund Administration Online Job Application: Apply Now
Helpful Tips to Submit your Application Online »
First of all, we want to state that the tips and steps mentioned here may be different then the actual online application @Apex Group Bahrain. So, the tips as mentioned below are indicative and not accurate or exact, st to speak.
- Visit the official website of Apex Group Bahrain with the help of the link as given above ( please, click on “Apply Now” link for that)
- If you are not redirected to the career and jobs page then see a link/words that refer to latest jobs. Or, in other words, look out for such kinds of links on the website: Career/Employment./Jobs/Vacancies/etc.
- Once you find the recruitment page on Apex Group Bahrain website then look out for the job listing that refers to “Assistant Vice President – Private Equity Fund Administration” job advertisement.
- Next, click the employment notification, read it and if you meet the eligibility for Assistant Vice President – Private Equity Fund Administration post then you should apply online to participate in the recruitment hiring by Apex Group Bahrain.
- Some sites ask for a registration/signup to apply for the vacancy while others just need you to fill the details in an embedded online application form without login.
It is great to have you visited on our portal@GulfJobPortal.com, we sincerely thank you for that! We advise you to check the official website of Apex Group Bahrain thoroughly and see if there are other active jobs as well apart from this Assistant Vice President – Private Equity Fund Administration job. As you may be knowing that it is not possible to cover all the career vacancies in the company on timely basis.
And, whether you are a fresher or experienced candidate, you should visit our portal frequently to find out the suitable jobs for yourself in Gulf regions nearby you! We publish all kinds of job vacancies for Gulf countries, like as private sectors, government sectors, and Semi-govt sectors in all over the Gulf Countries, i.e Bahrain, Bahrain, Iraq, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and The United Arab Emirates(Bahrain, i.e: Bahrain, Ajman, Bahrain, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, and Umm Al Quwain).