Gulf Job Portal Employment News Kuwait City on 31th Jan 2023 for Intern – Kuwait Vacant Position in Axios International Kuwait. This Gulf Job News is about a new employment opportunity in Axios International Kuwait for Intern – Kuwait position. Anyone from Gulf Countries with required eligibility and qualifications may apply online for Intern – Kuwait vacancy in Kuwait City country. Read the full Employment News today for latest jobs vacancies in Gulf Countries for 2023.
» It is a great career News for the job seekers from Kuwait City and other countries in Gulf regions who wanted to go for Intern – Kuwait position in their vicinity. Read on the important job details to find out if you are suitable to apply for this vacancy in Axios International Kuwait company in Kuwait City.
» If you were looking to apply for office assistant post in Kuwait City country then this recruitment from Axios International Kuwait could be the end of your search for employment in Gulf location. If you want to know the benefits and perks included in this job in Axios International Kuwait company then you should read about this on their official website or you can ask expert opinion on the Internet before joining the company.
Gulf Jobs for Intern – Kuwait Post in Kuwait City » Apply Online for Careers & Vacancy in Axios International Kuwait
Dear job seeker/applicant, we have recently discovered from the official website of Axios International Kuwait that they need eligible and apt candidates for office assistant role in their company for Kuwait City location. For this to know that if you are eligible to apply for office assistant post in Axios International Kuwait, read the below written job description for this temporary/permanent career and employment opportunity in Kuwait City. This position in Axios International Kuwait is for contractual basis, but if you perform satisfactory then the job could be for permanent basis, to know this please read the job policy of the company: Axios International Kuwait.
To apply for this post in Axios International Kuwait, Kuwait City you need to fill a simple online application there on their portal. For this you may need to register and login or/and submit your resume.
Intern – Kuwait Post in Axios International Kuwait » Job at a Glance
Organization/Company Name: Axios International Kuwait
Job Profile: Intern – Kuwait
Job Location: Kuwait City
Employment Type: Private Sector Job in Gulf Region (Kuwait)
Google Monthly Salary guide: KWD 200.00-655.00 Per Month
Job Type: Full Time
Axios International Kuwait » Job Description for Intern – Kuwait Employment Opportunity for Kuwait City
The purpose of this role is to coordinate patient applications in the Patient Access Program(s) in the region.
The job holder is required to help represent Axios in daily meetings with patients, doctors and carry out administrative duties which will be both field and office-based.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Liaise with hospitals, distributors, pharmacies and patients.
- Co-payment reimburse solution administration.
- Work closely with the Program Manager to secure patient file approval.
- Ensure that patient file are complete and ready to be submitted in a timely manner and in accordance with the project processes, workflow and timeline.
- Carry out patient, Doctor, Pharmacy and private sector visits for project flow.
- Ensure that current patients receive their medications quickly and efficiently
- Prepare timely monitoring reports (monthly) with patient numbers and charities support as well as quality assurance. Reports (quarterly) for internal This includes monitoring and tracking patient files in collaboration with Axios staff in “real time” as patients proceed through the program.
- Maintain and update electronic Program files, including patient and quality assurance data.
- Attending and completing Adverse Event Reporting and product trainings provided by the client
- Conduct administrative duties for the office.
- Work closely with Program Manager and Program Assistant in the region.
- Reporting to the Program Manager in region
- Work with the related divisions of Axios
- Maintain ongoing and frequent communication with Axios staff including Axios global staff.
- Application of job Knowledge
- Concern for Order and Quality
- Adaptability and flexibility
Educational Background and Experience
- A Degree or Diploma in Social Work or Public Health is ideal
- 1 to 2 years of working experience in an administrative role is ideal
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Arabic
- Experience in data monitoring and management
- Experience in customer service management
- The position is based in our regional office, and it does entail frequent travel to Clients, partners and Pharmacies which may be outside your designated region.
- Flexibility inability to travel as well as working hours is essential.
Axios was formed in 1997 by an entrepreneurial group of health experts who believed that patients deserved better. They shared a unique vision of an organization that would bring the distinct needs of the private and public sectors together to transform conventional access to healthcare models. And that’s exactly what we did.
At the peak of the HIV/AIDS pandemic, Axios founders designed and launched an unprecedented antiretroviral (ARV) access program at a time when access to quality medications in developing countries was unheard-of. Soon after, we launched the world’s first access programs for cancer medications.Our early programs gave millions of patients access to critical, life-saving medications and opened the world’s eyes to the feasibility of alternative, more effective access models. 25 years later, Axios continues to break new ground in the design and implementation of access to healthcare solutions across Africa, Asia, Latin America, Middle East and Europe.
» Apply for Intern – Kuwait Jobs in Kuwait City for Axios International Kuwait Company
|Intern – Kuwait Online Job Application:||Apply Now|
Helpful Tips to Submit your Application Online »
First of all, we want to state that the tips and steps mentioned here may be different then the actual online application @Axios International Kuwait. So, the tips as mentioned below are indicative and not accurate or exact, st to speak.
- Visit the official website of Axios International Kuwait with the help of the link as given above ( please, click on “Apply Now” link for that)
- If you are not redirected to the career and jobs page then see a link/words that refer to latest jobs. Or, in other words, look out for such kinds of links on the website: Career/Employment./Jobs/Vacancies/etc.
- Once you find the recruitment page on Axios International Kuwait website then look out for the job listing that refers to “Intern – Kuwait” job advertisement.
- Next, click the employment notification, read it and if you meet the eligibility for Intern – Kuwait post then you should apply online to participate in the recruitment hiring by Axios International Kuwait.
- Some sites ask for a registration/signup to apply for the vacancy while others just need you to fill the details in an embedded online application form without login.
It is great to have you visited on our portal@GulfJobPortal.com, we sincerely thank you for that! We advise you to check the official website of Axios International Kuwait thoroughly and see if there are other active jobs as well apart from this Intern – Kuwait job. As you may be knowing that it is not possible to cover all the career vacancies in the company on timely basis.
And, whether you are a fresher or experienced candidate, you should visit our portal frequently to find out the suitable jobs for yourself in Gulf regions nearby you! We publish all kinds of job vacancies for Gulf countries, like as private sectors, government sectors, and Semi-govt sectors in all over the Gulf Countries, i.e Bahrain, Kuwait City, Iraq, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and The United Arab Emirates(UAE, i.e: Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Kuwait City, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, and Umm Al Quwain).