Gulfjobportal.com Employment News Muscat on 8th December 2022 for Field Operator – Artificial Lifts Vacant Position in Baker Hughes Oman. This Gulf Job News is about a new employment opportunity in Baker Hughes Oman for Field Operator – Artificial Lifts position. Anyone from Gulf Countries with required eligibility and qualifications may apply online for Field Operator – Artificial Lifts vacancy in Muscat country. Read the full Employment News today for latest jobs vacancies in Gulf Countries for 2022.
» It is a great career News for the job seekers from Muscat and other countries in Gulf regions who wanted to go for Field Operator – Artificial Lifts position in their vicinity. Read on the important job details to find out if you are suitable to apply for this vacancy in Baker Hughes Oman company in Muscat.
» If you were looking to apply for office assistant post in Muscat country then this recruitment from Baker Hughes Oman could be the end of your search for employment in Gulf location. If you want to know the benefits and perks included in this job in Baker Hughes Oman company then you should read about this on their official website or you can ask expert opinion on the Internet before joining the company.
Gulf Jobs for Field Operator – Artificial Lifts Post in Muscat » Apply Online for Careers & Vacancy in Baker Hughes Oman
Dear job seeker/applicant, we have recently discovered from the official website of Baker Hughes Oman that they need eligible and apt candidates for office assistant role in their company for Muscat location. For this to know that if you are eligible to apply for office assistant post in Baker Hughes Oman, read the below written job description for this temporary/permanent career and employment opportunity in Muscat. This position in Baker Hughes Oman is for contractual basis, but if you perform satisfactory then the job could be for permanent basis, to know this please read the job policy of the company: Baker Hughes Oman.
To apply for this post in Baker Hughes Oman, Muscat you need to fill a simple online application there on their portal. For this you may need to register and login or/and submit your resume.
Field Operator – Artificial Lifts Post in Baker Hughes Oman » Job at a Glance
Organization/Company Name: Baker Hughes Oman
Job Profile: Field Operator – Artificial Lifts
Job Location: Muscat
Employment Type: Private Sector Job in Gulf Region (Oman)
Monthly Salary: OMR 572.00 per month.
Baker Hughes Oman » Job Description for Field Operator – Artificial Lifts Employment Opportunity for Muscat
Field Operator – Artificial Lifts
Would you like to work in the field supporting our customers?
Would you like the opportunity to work for oilfield services company?
Be part of a successful team
Our Oilfield Services business provides intelligent, connected technologies to monitor and control our energy extraction assets. Our team arranging technical expertise to meet our client expectation. We provide customers with the peace of mind needed to reliably and efficiently improve their operations.
Partner with the best
As a Field Operator, you will provide support for Artificial Lifts operations. You will also oversee operational work to ensure pre-job checks and basic on-site maintenance are carried out safely. You will be able to work under your own initiative to help meet operation schedule and customer satisfactions.
As a Field Operator – Artificial Lifts, you will be responsible for:
- Installing and dismantling of downhole sensor equipment at the wellsite.
- Delivering equipment up to the wellsite location.
- Conducting field analysis, troubleshooting downhole sensors and collecting information to provide customers with recommendations on equipment.
- Tubing cross-coupling protector clamps installation
- Spooling and banding during make-up, running in hole and pull out of hole.
- Conducting all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes HSE policies and compliance requirements
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have at least 7 years of experience as an Artificial Lifts field operator
- Demonstrate excellent knowledge of downhole monitoring equipment, and banding materials, including their uses, repair, and maintenance.
- Be able to demonstrate good HSE culture
- Be a good team player and display good communication skills
- Display a customer service-orientated mindset, with experience of leading customers through tough decisions
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- This role is working with our customer on-site in locations across the world. When onsite, you will have the flexibility to work in line with customer working patterns. When rotation is complete, we offer you the opportunity to take leave before your next rotation.
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
» Apply for Field Operator – Artificial Lifts Jobs in Muscat for Baker Hughes Oman Company
|Field Operator – Artificial Lifts Online Job Application:||Apply Now|
Helpful Tips to Submit your Application Online »
First of all, we want to state that the tips and steps mentioned here may be different then the actual online application @Baker Hughes Oman. So, the tips as mentioned below are indicative and not accurate or exact, st to speak.
- Visit the official website of Baker Hughes Oman with the help of the link as given above ( please, click on “Apply Now” link for that)
- If you are not redirected to the career and jobs page then see a link/words that refer to latest jobs. Or, in other words, look out for such kinds of links on the website: Career/Employment./Jobs/Vacancies/etc.
- Once you find the recruitment page on Baker Hughes Oman website then look out for the job listing that refers to “Field Operator – Artificial Lifts” job advertisement.
- Next, click the employment notification, read it and if you meet the eligibility for Field Operator – Artificial Lifts post then you should apply online to participate in the recruitment hiring by Baker Hughes Oman.
- Some sites ask for a registration/signup to apply for the vacancy while others just need you to fill the details in an embedded online application form without login.
It is great to have you visited on our portal@GulfJobPortal.com, we sincerely thank you for that! We advise you to check the official website of Baker Hughes Oman thoroughly and see if there are other active jobs as well apart from this Field Operator – Artificial Lifts job. As you may be knowing that it is not possible to cover all the career vacancies in the company on timely basis.
And, whether you are a fresher or experienced candidate, you should visit our portal frequently to find out the suitable jobs for yourself in Gulf regions nearby you! We publish all kinds of job vacancies for Gulf countries, like as private sectors, government sectors, and Semi-govt sectors in all over the Gulf Countries, i.e Bahrain, Kuwait, Iraq, Muscat, Muscat, Saudi Arabia, and The United Arab Emirates(UAE, i.e: Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Muscat, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, and Umm Al Quwain).