Gulfjobportal.com Employment News Kuwait on 2023 for Female-Executive Secretary With Sales and Operational Experience Vacant Position in Beshawa group of Companies . This Gulf Job News is about a new employment opportunity in Beshawa group of Companies for Female-Executive Secretary With Sales and Operational Experience position. Anyone from Gulf Countries with required eligibility and qualifications may apply online for Female-Executive Secretary With Sales and Operational Experience vacancy in Kuwait country. Read the full Employment News today for latest jobs vacancies in Gulf Countries for 2023.
» It is a great career News for the job seekers from Kuwait and other countries in Gulf regions who wanted to go for Female-Executive Secretary With Sales and Operational Experience position in their vicinity. Read on the important job details to find out if you are suitable to apply for this vacancy in Beshawa group of Companies company in Kuwait.
» If you were looking to apply for office assistant post in Kuwait country then this recruitment from Beshawa group of Companies could be the end of your search for employment in Gulf location. If you want to know the benefits and perks included in this job in Beshawa group of Companies company then you should read about this on their official website or you can ask expert opinion on the Internet before joining the company.
Gulf Jobs for Female-Executive Secretary With Sales and Operational Experience Post in Kuwait » Apply Online for Careers & Vacancy in Beshawa group of Companies
Dear job seeker/applicant, we have recently discovered from the official website of Beshawa group of Companies that they need eligible and apt candidates for Female-Executive Secretary With Sales and Operational Experience in their company for Kuwait location. For this to know that if you are eligible to apply for office assistant post in Beshawa group of Companies , read the below written job description for this temporary/permanent career and employment opportunity in Kuwait. This position in Beshawa group of Companies is for contractual basis, but if you perform satisfactory then the job could be for permanent basis, to know this please read the job policy of the company: Beshawa group of Companies .
To apply for this post in Beshawa group of Companies , Kuwait you need to fill a simple online application there on their portal. For this you may need to register and login or/and submit your resume.
Female-Executive Secretary With Sales and Operational Experience Post in Beshawa group of Companies » Job at a Glance
Organization/Company Name: Beshawa group of Companies
Job Profile: Female-Executive Secretary With Sales and Operational Experience
Job Location: Kuwait City
Employment Type: Private Sector Job in Gulf Region (Kuwait)
Job Type: Full Time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: KWD 250.00-500.00 Per Month
Beshawa group of Companies » Job Description for Female-Executive Secretary With Sales and Operational Experience Employment Opportunity for Kuwait
Full Job Description
- Provides high-level administrative support and assistance to the Executive Director and/or other assigned leadership staff.
- Must have some sales and operational experience
- Performs clerical and administrative tasks including drafting letters, memos, invoices, reports, and other documents for senior staff.
- Arranges travel and accommodations for executives.
- Schedules and attends meetings on behalf of executives, taking notes and recording minutes.
- Receives incoming communication or memos on behalf of senior staff, reviews contents, determines importance, and summarizes and/or distributes contents to appropriate staff.
- Performs office tasks including maintaining records, ordering supplies, and performing basic bookkeeping.
- Performs additional duties as assigned by executives.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent, Contract
Salary: KWD 250.00-500.00 per month
- What is your Salary Expectation ?
- What is your Nationality?
|Female-Executive Secretary With Sales and Operational Experience Online Job Application:||Apply Now|
Helpful Tips to Submit your Application Online »
First of all, we want to state that the tips and steps mentioned here may be different then the actual online application @Beshawa group of Companies . So, the tips as mentioned below are indicative and not accurate or exact, st to speak.
- Visit the official website of Beshawa group of Companies with the help of the link as given above ( please, click on “Apply Now” link for that)
- If you are not redirected to the career and jobs page then see a link/words that refer to latest jobs. Or, in other words, look out for such kinds of links on the website: Career/Employment./Jobs/Vacancies/etc.
- Once you find the recruitment page on Beshawa group of Companies website then look out for the job listing that refers to “Female-Executive Secretary With Sales and Operational Experience” job advertisement.
- Next, click the employment notification, read it and if you meet the eligibility for Female-Executive Secretary With Sales and Operational Experience post then you should apply online to participate in the recruitment hiring by Beshawa group of Companies .
- Some sites ask for a registration/signup to apply for the vacancy while others just need you to fill the details in an embedded online application form without login.
It is great to have you visited on our portal@GulfJobPortal.com, we sincerely thank you for that! We advise you to check the official website of Beshawa group of Companies thoroughly and see if there are other active jobs as well apart from this Female-Executive Secretary With Sales and Operational Experience job. As you may be knowing that it is not possible to cover all the career vacancies in the company on timely basis.
And, whether you are a fresher or experienced candidate, you should visit our portal frequently to find out the suitable jobs for yourself in Gulf regions nearby you! We publish all kinds of job vacancies for Gulf countries, like as private sectors, government sectors, and Semi-govt sectors in all over the Gulf Countries, i.e Bahrain, Kuwait, Iraq, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and The United Arab Emirates(UAE, i.e: Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Kuwait, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, and Umm Al Quwain).