Gulfjobportal.com Employment News Muscat on 3th December 2022 for Program Director, Onshore Renewables Vacant Position in bp Oman . This Gulf Job News is about a new employment opportunity in bp Oman for Program Director, Onshore Renewables position. Anyone from Gulf Countries with required eligibility and qualifications may apply online for Program Director, Onshore Renewables vacancy in Muscat country. Read the full Employment News today for latest jobs vacancies in Gulf Countries for 2022.
» It is a great career News for the job seekers from Muscat and other countries in Gulf regions who wanted to go for Program Director, Onshore Renewables position in their vicinity. Read on the important job details to find out if you are suitable to apply for this vacancy in bp Oman company in Muscat.
» If you were looking to apply for office assistant post in Muscat country then this recruitment from bp Oman could be the end of your search for employment in Gulf location. If you want to know the benefits and perks included in this job in bp Oman company then you should read about this on their official website or you can ask expert opinion on the Internet before joining the company.
Gulf Jobs for Program Director, Onshore Renewables Post in Muscat » Apply Online for Careers & Vacancy in bp Oman
Dear job seeker/applicant, we have recently discovered from the official website of bp Oman that they need eligible and apt candidates for office assistant role in their company for Muscat location. For this to know that if you are eligible to apply for office assistant post in bp Oman , read the below written job description for this temporary/permanent career and employment opportunity in Muscat. This position in bp Oman is for contractual basis, but if you perform satisfactory then the job could be for permanent basis, to know this please read the job policy of the company: bp Oman .
To apply for this post in bp Oman , Muscat you need to fill a simple online application there on their portal. For this you may need to register and login or/and submit your resume.
Program Director, Onshore Renewables Post in bp Oman » Job at a Glance
Organization/Company Name: bp Oman
Job Profile: Program Director, Onshore Renewables
Job Location: Muscat
Employment Type: Private Sector Job in Gulf Region (Oman)
Monthly Salary: OMR 2700.00 per year
bp Oman » Job Description for Program Director, Onshore Renewables Employment Opportunity for Muscat
This role will lead the development of large multi-GW scale onshore renewable energy projects consisting of wind, solar and energy storage in support of large-scale green hydrogen production. This will likely cover multiple projects in the relevant geography.
The Onshore Renewables Program Director will provide leadership and direction to multi-disciplinary project teams to ensure safe, quality and competitive design, development and execution.
The Onshore Renewables Program Director will be an integrator of disciplines, including engineering, business stakeholders, commercial, procurement, regional integration, and will rigorously performance manage against agreed delivery targets.
The role will also have to ensure seamless integration with the wider hydrogen project team and support portfolio wide initiatives to drive simplification, standardization and best value.
What you will deliver:
- Lead multi-disciplinary project teams to safely develop large multi-GW scale, multi-billion dollar, multi-technology renewable energy projects from feasibility through to final investment decision as part of wider integrated energy projects.
- Demonstrate our beliefs which promote a safe and environmentally responsible work culture in the project team, ensure HSSE risks are appropriately mitigated and ensure visible HSSE leadership.
- Lead the onshore renewables components of project strategy, development, engineering, procurement and construction, execution and operations plans.
- Provide leadership to the onshore renewables project team(s) and ensure they are appropriately resourced with clear roles, responsibilities and interfaces with other project workstreams.
- Lead the management, control and reporting on the progress of project development and construction activities including schedule, budget and risk.
- Lead the stage-gated governance process for onshore renewables, coordinate input from project team members and disciplines and ensure appropriate leadership support.
- Driving standardization, emerging industry solutions and continuous improvement to reduce cycle time, improve cost competitiveness and capital efficiency, and deliver inherently lower cost, easier to operate, safer and environmentally efficient project outcomes.
- Interface with bp stakeholders, including senior leaders and other functions, to ensure alignment of project objectives with business drivers.
- Act as a figurehead for the project(s) and lead senior interactions with key external stakeholders e.g. partners, local communities, supplier, contractors, politicians, authorities and regulators.
- Ensure compliance with relevant bp and industry policies, standards, regulations and best practices.
What you will need to be successful (Education and Experience):
- A minimum of a technical masters degree level qualification with desireable criteria of a Chartership or Professional Engineering accreditation, APM/PMP accreditation, and MBA / Business / Finance / Management master degree.
- A strong belief in safety and environmental responsibility with the ability to develop a strong safety culture in project teams.
- A collaborative leader with a minimum of 15 years experience in leading the development and construction of large, complex energy and infrastructure projects with 10 years of experience demonstrative capability and a track record in large scale onshore wind and solar.
- A breadth of technical, commercial and regulatory knowledge applicable to asset development including onshore wind, solar and battery technology, interconnection, site design, regulatory requirements, supply chain, contract structures, joint venture management, construction management, operability, investment case development and project financing.
- A passion for delivery excellence and a willingness to contribute to wider efforts and initiatives outside of direct accountabilities.
- Strong project management expertise and knowledge of industry standards and best practices. – Strong people skills and the ability to lead and develop large multi-disciplinary teams in complex teams and multi-cultural environments.
- Ability to lead and develop strong relationships with external project stakeholders e.g. partners, local communities, suppliers, contractors, politicians, authorities and regulators.
- An understanding of the key value drivers of projects that relates to design and construction and the ability to drive competitiveness without a detrimental impact on safety or quality.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Some business travel up to 25% may be required, both domestic and international travel will be required.
Job Family Group
GAS AND LOW CARBON ENERGY
At bp we’re reimagining energy, and so could you. By reinventing our gas and low carbon energy businesses we’re advancing low carbon energy solutions for people and our planet. That’s why we need talent like you to join us.
Together, we will achieve this by:
- integrating our gas and renewable capabilities
- building and growing low and zero carbon businesses and markets
- developing new gas opportunities
- driving new decarbonisation technologies and capabilities
- leveraging digital to create innovative zero carbon energy solutions
- creating new business models that are driven by innovative financing solutions
- adopting new ways of working that unleash the ingenuity and potential of our people
- collaborating with the rest of our business to present ourselves as ‘one bp’ to our customers
» Apply for Program Director, Onshore Renewables Jobs in Muscat for bp Oman Company
|Program Director, Onshore Renewables Online Job Application:||Apply Now|
Helpful Tips to Submit your Application Online »
First of all, we want to state that the tips and steps mentioned here may be different then the actual online application @bp Oman . So, the tips as mentioned below are indicative and not accurate or exact, st to speak.
- Visit the official website of bp Oman with the help of the link as given above ( please, click on “Apply Now” link for that)
- If you are not redirected to the career and jobs page then see a link/words that refer to latest jobs. Or, in other words, look out for such kinds of links on the website: Career/Employment./Jobs/Vacancies/etc.
- Once you find the recruitment page on bp Oman website then look out for the job listing that refers to “Program Director, Onshore Renewables ” job advertisement.
- Next, click the employment notification, read it and if you meet the eligibility for Program Director, Onshore Renewables post then you should apply online to participate in the recruitment hiring by bp Oman .
- Some sites ask for a registration/signup to apply for the vacancy while others just need you to fill the details in an embedded online application form without login.
It is great to have you visited on our portal@GulfJobPortal.com, we sincerely thank you for that! We advise you to check the official website of bp Oman thoroughly and see if there are other active jobs as well apart from this Program Director, Onshore Renewables job. As you may be knowing that it is not possible to cover all the career vacancies in the company on timely basis.
And, whether you are a fresher or experienced candidate, you should visit our portal frequently to find out the suitable jobs for yourself in Gulf regions nearby you! We publish all kinds of job vacancies for Gulf countries, like as private sectors, government sectors, and Semi-govt sectors in all over the Gulf Countries, i.e Bahrain, Kuwait, Iraq, Muscat, Muscat, Saudi Arabia, and The United Arab Emirates(UAE, i.e: Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Muscat, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, and Umm Al Quwain).