Gulfjobportal.com Employment News Dubai on 10th Nov 2022 for Data Entry Operator Vacant Position in Brecks Group. This Gulf Job News is about a new employment opportunity in Brecks Group for Data Entry Operator position. Anyone from Gulf Countries with required eligibility and qualifications may apply online for Data Entry Operator vacancy in Dubai country. Read the full Employment News today for latest jobs vacancies in Gulf Countries for 2022.
» It is a great career News for the job seekers from Dubai and other countries in Gulf regions who wanted to go for Data Entry Operator position in their vicinity. Read on the important job details to find out if you are suitable to apply for this vacancy in Brecks Group company in Dubai.
» If you were looking to apply for office assistant post in Dubai country then this recruitment from Brecks Group could be the end of your search for employment in Gulf location. If you want to know the benefits and perks included in this job in Brecks Group company then you should read about this on their official website or you can ask expert opinion on the Internet before joining the company.
Gulf Jobs for Data Entry Operator Post in Dubai » Apply Online for Careers & Vacancy in Brecks Group
Dear job seeker/applicant, we have recently discovered from the official website of Brecks Group that they need eligible and apt candidates for office assistant role in their company for Dubai location. For this to know that if you are eligible to apply for office assistant post in Brecks Group, read the below written job description for this temporary/permanent career and employment opportunity in Dubai. This position in Brecks Group is for contractual basis, but if you perform satisfactory then the job could be for permanent basis, to know this please read the job policy of the company: Brecks Group.
To apply for this post in Brecks Group, Dubai you need to fill a simple online application there on their portal. For this you may need to register and login or/and submit your resume.
Data Entry Operator Post in Brecks Group » Job at a Glance
Organization/Company Name: Brecks Group
Job Profile: Data Entry Operator
Job Location: Dubai
Employment Type: Private Sector Job in Gulf Region (Dubai)
Monthly Salary: AED 72824.00 Par Year
Brecks Group » Job Description for Data Entry Operator Employment Opportunity for Dubai
- Performs mid-volume data entry (average: 4,001 to 8,000 keystrokes per hour).
- Performs basic management of electronic files (i.e., print, copy, transfer and delete).
- Accesses information from a computer and/or maintains a computer database.
- Enters data for envelopes, labels, form letters and correspondence.
- Formats and produce documents.
- Works with numbers (i.e., add, subtract, multiply and divide).
- Detects and correct errors.
- Uses word processing, spreadsheet, database or other software on a computer.
- Can use basic office equipment (including a photocopy machine, facsimile machine, binding machine, etc.).
- Background in data entry (especially in CPG companies)
- Preferably knowledge with manufacturing or R&D formulations
- Has the ability to follow instructions.
- MS Excel experience (intermediate level)
- Yearly flight Alowance
- Food and Accommadation
Brecks Group Data Entry Operator Jobs » Minimum Educational Qualifications & Required Work Experience
Check below if you meet the eligibility criteria regarding educational Qualifications for Data Entry Operator vacancy in Brecks Group:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Experience as an office assistant or in another relevant administrative role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
Brecks Group: Job Competencies
- Organize office and assist associates in ways that optimize procedures.
- Co-ordinate and organize appointments and meetings.
- Greet visitors and provide station information to visitors.
- Monitor level of supplies and handle shortages.
- Monitor incoming emails and answer or forward as required.
- Resolve office related malfunctions and respond to requests or issues.
- Perform receptionist duties when needed.
» Apply for Data Entry Operator Jobs in Dubai for Brecks Group Company
|Data Entry Operator Online Job Application:||Apply Now|
Helpful Tips to Submit your Application Online »
First of all, we want to state that the tips and steps mentioned here may be different then the actual online application @Brecks Group. So, the tips as mentioned below are indicative and not accurate or exact, st to speak.
- Visit the official website of Brecks Group with the help of the link as given above ( please, click on “Apply Now” link for that)
- If you are not redirected to the career and jobs page then see a link/words that refer to latest jobs. Or, in other words, look out for such kinds of links on the website: Career/Employment./Jobs/Vacancies/etc.
- Once you find the recruitment page on Brecks Group website then look out for the job listing that refers to “Data Entry Operator” job advertisement.
- Next, click the employment notification, read it and if you meet the eligibility for Data Entry Operator post then you should apply online to participate in the recruitment hiring by Brecks Group.
- Some sites ask for a registration/signup to apply for the vacancy while others just need you to fill the details in an embedded online application form without login.
It is great to have you visited on our portal@GulfJobPortal.com, we sincerely thank you for that! We advise you to check the official website of Brecks Group thoroughly and see if there are other active jobs as well apart from this Data Entry Operator job. As you may be knowing that it is not possible to cover all the career vacancies in the company on timely basis.
And, whether you are a fresher or experienced candidate, you should visit our portal frequently to find out the suitable jobs for yourself in Gulf regions nearby you! We publish all kinds of job vacancies for Gulf countries, like as private sectors, government sectors, and Semi-govt sectors in all over the Gulf Countries, i.e Bahrain, Kuwait, Iraq, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and The United Arab Emirates(UAE, i.e: Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Dubai, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, and Umm Al Quwain).