Gulf Job Vacancy Kuwait Employment News Kuwait 2023 for MI Systems Maintainer Integrator I – TS/SCI REQUIRED Vacant Position in CACI. This Gulf Job News is about a new employment opportunity in CACI for MI Systems Maintainer Integrator I – TS/SCI REQUIRED position. Anyone from Gulf Countries with required eligibility and qualifications may apply online for MI Systems Maintainer Integrator I – TS/SCI REQUIRED vacancy in Kuwait country. Read the full Employment News today for latest jobs vacancies in Gulf Countries for 2023.
» It is a great career News for the job seekers from Kuwait and other countries in Gulf regions who wanted to go for MI Systems Maintainer Integrator I – TS/SCI REQUIRED position in their vicinity. Read on the important job details to find out if you are suitable to apply for this vacancy in CACI company in Kuwait.
» If you were looking to apply for office assistant post in Kuwait country then this recruitment from CACI could be the end of your search for employment in Gulf location. If you want to know the benefits and perks included in this job in CACI company then you should read about this on their official website or you can ask expert opinion on the Internet before joining the company.
Gulf Jobs for MI Systems Maintainer Integrator I – TS/SCI REQUIRED Post in Kuwait » Apply Online for Careers & Vacancy in CACI
Dear job seeker/applicant, we have recently discovered from the official website of CACI that they need eligible and apt candidates for office assistant role in their company for Kuwait location. For this to know that if you are eligible to apply for office assistant post in CACI, read the below written job description for this temporary/permanent career and employment opportunity in Kuwait. This position in CACI is for contractual basis, but if you perform satisfactory then the job could be for permanent basis, to know this please read the job policy of the company: CACI.
To apply for this post in CACI, Kuwait you need to fill a simple online application there on their portal. For this you may need to register and login or/and submit your resume.
MI Systems Maintainer Integrator I – TS/SCI REQUIRED Post in CACI » Job at a Glance
Organization/Company Name: CACI
Job Profile: MI Systems Maintainer Integrator I – TS/SCI REQUIRED
Job Location: Kuwait
Employment Type: Private Sector Job in Gulf Region (Kuwait)
Job Type: Full Time
Kuwait Salary: KWD 840.00 Per Month
CACI » Job Description for MI Systems Maintainer Integrator I – TS/SCI REQUIRED Employment Opportunity for Kuwait
Full Job Description
Job Category: Engineering and Technical Support
Time Type: Full time
Minimum Clearance Required to Start: TS/SCI
Employee Type: Regular-Long Term Assignment
Percentage of Travel Required: Up to 25%
Type of Travel: Local
CACI has an immediate opening for a MI Systems Maintainer Integrator I to support our mission critical program in Camp Arifjan, Kuwait.
What You’ll Get to Do:
As the selected candidate, you will, in part, perform installation, integration, configuration, employment, preventive maintenance, precision alignment, detailed and complicated diagnostics, troubleshooting, corrective maintenance, electronics monitoring and teardown of complex Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) and systems supporting SIGINT, FISINT, GEOINT, HUMINT, CI, TECHINT, OSINT, and All Source Intelligence for tasking, collection, processing, exploitation, production and dissemination at all echelons from tactical to national in multi-domain environments.
More About the Role:
- Conduct installation, de-installation, reconfiguration, modification work orders and updates of computer hardware and software in local, regional, or global intelligence architectures including NIPRNet, SIPRNet, JWICS, TDN2, Special Access Programs (SAP) networks and coalition networks.
- Assist with configuration assessments, fielding, testing, modernization, reset, de-fielding, demilitarization and disposal of sensitive equipment.
- Inspect, test, diagnose, troubleshoot, repair and perform preventive maintenance on complex antenna and radio frequency distribution systems.
- Performs tests on electrical, electro-optical, and electro-mechanical equipment using multi-meters, oscilloscopes, signal generators, spectrum analyzers, bit error rate testers (BERT), and other complex and specialized test measurement and diagnostic equipment (TMDE), wire diagrams, logic and signal flow charts, technical manuals, troubleshooting charts, performance aids, schematic, and logic diagrams.
- Repair analog and fiber optics cables.
- Perform pre and post flight inspections on Guardrail Common Sensor (GRCS) mission equipment and data link.
- Submit standard and non-standard repair parts requests.
- Prepare equipment for transportation or shipment.
- Prepare maintenance, property accountability, and transportation forms and records.
- Coordinate and execute basic
- Able to maneuver in small spaces and lift up to 50lbs.
- Must meet deploy ability standards and be willing to commit for a minimum of 12 months
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Associate Degree in Electronics or related fields from an accredited college/university and two years of relevant experience or four years of military training in MI Systems Maintenance and Integration.
- Experience on maintenance and integration on one or more of the following: GRCS; Enhanced Medium Altitude Reconnaissance Surveillance System (EMARSS) mission equipment; Tactical Command Data Link (TDCL); GRCS Operational Ground Station (OGS); Distributed Common Ground Station- Army (DCGS-A); software defined SIGINT collection platforms; biometrics collection, processing, exploitation, and dissemination equipment; CI/HUMINT support systems; TROJAN systems or satellite communication terminals providing TDN2; TENCAP systems; or intelligence non-standard equipment.
- Information assurance certifications for Tier I and II computer, servers, networks and global intelligence architectures integration and maintenance.
- US Citizen with active TS/SCI clearance is required.
- This position or assignment may require a Counter-Intelligence (CI) Scope Polygraph, especially those requiring access to TDN2.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
Company Overview: At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
As a federal contractor, CACI is subject to any federal vaccine mandates or other customer vaccination requirements. All new hires are required to report their vaccination status.
» Apply for MI Systems Maintainer Integrator I – TS/SCI REQUIRED Jobs in Kuwait for CACI Company
|MI Systems Maintainer Integrator I – TS/SCI REQUIRED Online Job Application:||Apply Now|
Helpful Tips to Submit your Application Online »
First of all, we want to state that the tips and steps mentioned here may be different then the actual online application @CACI. So, the tips as mentioned below are indicative and not accurate or exact, st to speak.
- Visit the official website of CACI with the help of the link as given above ( please, click on “Apply Now” link for that)
- If you are not redirected to the career and jobs page then see a link/words that refer to latest jobs. Or, in other words, look out for such kinds of links on the website: Career/Employment./Jobs/Vacancies/etc.
- Once you find the recruitment page on CACI website then look out for the job listing that refers to “MI Systems Maintainer Integrator I – TS/SCI REQUIRED” job advertisement.
- Next, click the employment notification, read it and if you meet the eligibility for MI Systems Maintainer Integrator I – TS/SCI REQUIRED post then you should apply online to participate in the recruitment hiring by CACI.
- Some sites ask for a registration/signup to apply for the vacancy while others just need you to fill the details in an embedded online application form without login.
It is great to have you visited on our portal@GulfJobPortal.com, we sincerely thank you for that! We advise you to check the official website of CACI thoroughly and see if there are other active jobs as well apart from this MI Systems Maintainer Integrator I – TS/SCI REQUIRED job. As you may be knowing that it is not possible to cover all the career vacancies in the company on timely basis.
And, whether you are a fresher or experienced candidate, you should visit our portal frequently to find out the suitable jobs for yourself in Gulf regions nearby you! We publish all kinds of job vacancies for Gulf countries, like as private sectors, government sectors, and Semi-govt sectors in all over the Gulf Countries, i.e Bahrain, Kuwait, Iraq, Oman, Qatar, Kuwait, and The United Arab Emirates(UAE, i.e: Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Kuwait, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, and Umm Al Quwain).