Gulfjobportal.com Employment News UAE for Commercial 5+ UAE or Abu Dhabi Vacant Position in Chadwick Nott. This Gulf Job News is about a new employment opportunity in Chadwick Nottfor Commercial 5+ UAE or Abu Dhabi position. Anyone from Gulf Countries with required eligibility and qualifications may apply online for Commercial 5+ UAE or Abu Dhabi vacancy in UAE country. Read the full Employment News today for latest jobs vacancies in Gulf Countries for 2022.
» It is a great career News for the job seekers from UAE and other countries in Gulf regions who wanted to go for Commercial 5+ UAE or Abu Dhabi position in their vicinity. Read on the important job details to find out if you are suitable to apply for this vacancy in Chadwick Nott company in UAE.
» If you were looking to apply for office assistant post in UAE country then this recruitment from Chadwick Nottcould be the end of your search for employment in Gulf location. If you want to know the benefits and perks included in this job in Chadwick Nott company then you should read about this on their official website or you can ask expert opinion on the Internet before joining the company.
Gulf Jobs for Commercial 5+ UAE or Abu Dhabi Post in UAE » Apply Online for Careers & Vacancy in Chadwick Nott
Dear job seeker/applicant, we have recently discovered from the official website of Chadwick Nottthat they need eligible and apt candidates for office assistant role in their company for UAE location. For this to know that if you are eligible to apply for office assistant post in Chadwick Nott, read the below written job description for this temporary/permanent career and employment opportunity in UAE. This position in Chadwick Nottis for contractual basis, but if you perform satisfactory then the job could be for permanent basis, to know this please read the job policy of the company: Chadwick Nott.
To apply for this post in Chadwick Nott, UAE you need to fill a simple online application there on their portal. For this you may need to register and login or/and submit your resume.
Commercial 5+ UAE or Abu Dhabi Post in Chadwick Nott » Job at a Glance
Organization/Company Name: Chadwick Nott
Job Profile: Commercial 5+ UAE or Abu Dhabi
Job Location: UAE
Employment Type: Private Sector Job in Gulf Region (UAE)
Monthly Salary: AED 4810.00 per month
Chadwick Nott » Job Description for Commercial 5+ UAE or Abu Dhabi Employment Opportunity for UAE
Full Job Description
World leading technology driven engineering company is now seeking and additional lawyer to join the EMEA Team. Based in Dubai of Abu Dhabi, you will report into a UK based Legal Director and form part of a small team based in Dubai and work closely with UK based colleagues. The role will advise on a range of transactional, corporate and compliance matters for the MENA Integrated Solutions International and Technology Led Industrial Solutions business segments that make up part of the Sustainable Technology Solutions business unit.
The business unit delivers a diverse range of projects and services for government and private sector clients in the oil, gas and petrochemicals sectors throughout the MENA region.
The business unit’s activities include consultancy, front-end and detailed engineering, and design, EPCM contracts, small EPC contracts and industrial services contracts for general maintenance and turnarounds utilizing KBR’s technology. No experience is required in EPC or EPCM contracts as full training will be given
Currently the business units portfolio includes projects in the UAE, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Oman, Egypt and Algeria with prospective work across the MENA region.
A mid-level lawyer who is preferably common law qualified, is sought to work in the Law Department to offer dedicated legal support to the Sustainable Technology Solutions business unit within the MENA region.
The successful candidate will join an international team of lawyers based in the several regions where the business unit operates, including the Americas, EMEA and APAC.
The role will report into the EMEA Legal Director in the UK and will support the Middle East Counsel in Dubai, UAE.
The position will be based in either Dubai or Abu Dhabi, UAE, under a hybrid working arrangement and some international travel within the MENA region will be required.
The successful candidate will provide legal advice and support to the business unit at all levels and across a broad range of matters with a particular focus on proposals and commercial contracts.
The role will involve day-to-day contractual support to project management teams, liaising with outside counsel and assisting with setting up new legal entities in the region and advising corporate functions including human resources and accounting & finance.
The successful candidate will provide advice on and support internal vetting and approval processes in accordance with KBR anti-corruption procedures. Some ad hoc support for the Government Solutions business unit or any other businesses with a MENA nexus may be required.
- experience in structuring, drafting, and negotiating complex commercial agreements.
- familiarity with a broad range of contractual issues affecting the business unit’s activities, including limits of liability, indemnities, warranties and intellectual property (incl software);
- experience with claims is desired but not required.
- strong written and oral communication skills.
- excellent organizational and presentation skills with the ability to follow through on numerous projects simultaneously under tight deadlines; and
- ability to work well independently, coupled with strong interpersonal skills, resourcefulness, and an ability to participate in a highly collaborative team environment.
Currently working at a leading law firm or in-house, you will either be a commercial, IT, corporate. Projects or construction lawyer who is eager to work for a global engineering company that provides technology driven solutions throughout the EMEA region. This role will offer unrivalled exposure to arrange of cutting-edge projects throughout The Middle East. A market leading package is available to the selected candidate.
If the role is of interest and you would like a further discussion, please contact Brian Littleton at Chadwick Nott on 00-44-7919-293351 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Where a level of experience is indicated, this is a guideline only and represents the amount of time we would usually expect a candidate to accumulate the requisite level of experience. This does not preclude applications from candidates with more or less experience.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
» Apply for Commercial 5+ UAE or Abu Dhabi Jobs in UAE for Chadwick Nott Company
Commercial 5+ UAE or Abu Dhabi Online Job Application: Apply Now
Helpful Tips to Submit your Application Online »
First of all, we want to state that the tips and steps mentioned here may be different then the actual online application @Chadwick Nott. So, the tips as mentioned below are indicative and not accurate or exact, st to speak.
- Visit the official website of Chadwick Nottwith the help of the link as given above ( please, click on “Apply Now” link for that)
- If you are not redirected to the career and jobs page then see a link/words that refer to latest jobs. Or, in other words, look out for such kinds of links on the website: Career/Employment./Jobs/Vacancies/etc.
- Once you find the recruitment page on Chadwick Nottwebsite then look out for the job listing that refers to “Commercial 5+ UAE or Abu Dhabi” job advertisement.
- Next, click the employment notification, read it and if you meet the eligibility for Commercial 5+ UAE or Abu Dhabi post then you should apply online to participate in the recruitment hiring by Chadwick Nott.
- Some sites ask for a registration/signup to apply for the vacancy while others just need you to fill the details in an embedded online application form without login.
It is great to have you visited on our portal@GulfJobPortal.com, we sincerely thank you for that! We advise you to check the official website of Chadwick Nottthoroughly and see if there are other active jobs as well apart from this Commercial 5+ UAE or Abu Dhabi job. As you may be knowing that it is not possible to cover all the career vacancies in the company on timely basis.
And, whether you are a fresher or experienced candidate, you should visit our portal frequently to find out the suitable jobs for yourself in Gulf regions nearby you! We publish all kinds of job vacancies for Gulf countries, like as private sectors, government sectors, and Semi-govt sectors in all over the Gulf Countries, i.e Bahrain, UAE, Iraq, UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and The United Arab Emirates(UAE, i.e: Abu Dhabi, Ajman, UAE, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, and Umm Al Quwain).