Gulf job portal Oman Employment News on 31th Jan 2023 for Data and Academic Coordinator Vacant Position in Cheltenham Muscat . This Gulf Job News is about a new employment opportunity in Cheltenham Muscat for Data and Academic Coordinator position. Anyone from Gulf Countries with required eligibility and qualifications may apply online for Data and Academic Coordinator vacancy in Oman country. Read the full Employment News today for latest jobs vacancies in Gulf Countries for 2023.
» It is a great career News for the job seekers from Oman and other countries in Gulf regions who wanted to go for Data and Academic Coordinator position in their vicinity. Read on the important job details to find out if you are suitable to apply for this vacancy in Cheltenham Muscat company in Oman.
» If you were looking to apply for office assistant post in Oman country then this recruitment from Cheltenham Muscat could be the end of your search for employment in Gulf location. If you want to know the benefits and perks included in this job in Cheltenham Muscat company then you should read about this on their official website or you can ask expert opinion on the Internet before joining the company.
Gulf Jobs for Data and Academic Coordinator Post in Oman » Apply Online for Careers & Vacancy in Cheltenham Muscat
Dear job seeker/applicant, we have recently discovered from the official website of Cheltenham Muscat that they need eligible and apt candidates for office assistant role in their company for Oman location. For this to know that if you are eligible to apply for office assistant post in Cheltenham Muscat , read the below written job description for this temporary/permanent career and employment opportunity in Oman. This position in Cheltenham Muscat is for contractual basis, but if you perform satisfactory then the job could be for permanent basis, to know this please read the job policy of the company: Cheltenham Muscat .
To apply for this post in Cheltenham Muscat , Oman you need to fill a simple online application there on their portal. For this you may need to register and login or/and submit your resume.
Data and Academic Coordinator Post in Cheltenham Muscat » Job at a Glance
Organization/Company Name: Cheltenham Muscat
Job Profile: Data and Academic Coordinator
Job Location: Muscat
Employment Type: Private Sector Job in Gulf Region (Oman)
Monthly Salary: OMR 790.00 Per Month
Cheltenham Muscat » Job Description for Data and Academic Coordinator Employment Opportunity for Oman
Full Job Description
Due to success in our student enrolment and the school’s continued growth, we are delighted to expand our team.
The successful candidate will be able to make a significant contribution in helping establish the Data and Academic Department for Cheltenham Muscat. This is an exceptional and rare opportunity for someone who has the qualities, skills and experience to be part of the team that will establish Cheltenham Muscat as the leading school in Oman.
Cheltenham Muscat opened in September 2021 and is Oman’s first, premium, British school, for boys and girls aged 3 to 18. Our partnership with Cheltenham College UK, who have been educating pupils both from the UK and abroad for 180 years is genuine. Set on an outstanding state-of-the-art campus, pupils and teachers at Cheltenham Muscat benefit from first-class facilities for both academic and co-curricular learning.
The successful candidate will be someone who:
- follow and implement School Policies and procedures;
- value the home-school-community partnership, working closely with other members of staff to establish and manage good relationships with parents.
- attend professional development and staff training opportunities.
- maintain high standards of professional behaviour in accordance with the school ethos, including timekeeping, reliability and personal presentation;
- always maintain professional and productive relationships with colleagues;
- always promote the school in a positive manner
The post attracts a competitive salary (£47,700 – £62,800*) UK-equivalent package before tax and benefits package appropriate for the experience, skills and personal circumstances of the successful candidate and will include:
- A competitive, annual tax-free salary inclusive of accommodation and other allowances.
- An end of service payment.
- Start and end of contract flights.
- Annual return flight allowance.
- Tuition fee concession at Cheltenham Muscat (if applicable).
- Medical insurance.
- Visa costs.
- please note these figures may vary according to current exchange rates
How to Apply
After considering the details of the candidate information pack, job description and person specification, complete all sections of the application form including the supporting statement that sets out your interest in this position, how you meet the requirements of the role and your ambitions for the school.
Any submission without a completed Cheltenham Muscat Application Form will not be considered.
The closing date for applications is Thursday 16th February 2023.
Shortlisted candidates will be notified and interviews arranged accordingly. Cheltenham Muscat reserves the right to appoint before the closing date and early application is therefore advised.
For more information or an informal conversation please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit www.cheltenhammuscat.com for further information about the School.
Terms of Appointment
We recognise that the success of Cheltenham Muscat depends on the quality, wellbeing and motivation of our staff. In addition to the salary and package structure outlined above, staff can also expect:
- A commitment to professional development.
- A dedicated and passionate human resources and support team, committed to making life in Oman as comfortable as possible.
- Outstanding career progression opportunities that arise from being part of a rapidly expanding education group in a dynamic market.
Safeguarding and Privacy
Cheltenham Muscat is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all the staff to respect this commitment. The post is subject to applicants providing a satisfactory Police Clearance Certificate from their home country that is less than three (3) months old. Three satisfactory professional references will also be required.
If successful and if applicable, for visa purposes applicants will need to supply
relevant degree certificates, university transcripts and proof of being a ‘full time’ pupil. These documents will need to be attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Oman Embassy in the applicant’s home country.
By applying to this post, you agree to your data being held and processed by Cheltenham Muscat and its affiliates. If you are appointed to the post you also agree to additional information, including sensitive data such as bank details and medical information, being held by Cheltenham Muscat and its affiliates.
Please note that you are wholly responsible for fact checking in respect of the information provided by schools. Please also check for the latest visa and work permit requirements that may apply. Tes is not responsible for the content of advertisements or the policies adopted by advertising schools. Tes asks that all schools follow Tes’ Fair Recruitment Policy.
» Apply for Data and Academic Coordinator Jobs in Oman for Cheltenham Muscat Company
|Data and Academic Coordinator Online Job Application:||Apply Now|
Helpful Tips to Submit your Application Online »
First of all, we want to state that the tips and steps mentioned here may be different then the actual online application @Cheltenham Muscat . So, the tips as mentioned below are indicative and not accurate or exact, st to speak.
- Visit the official website of Cheltenham Muscat with the help of the link as given above ( please, click on “Apply Now” link for that)
- If you are not redirected to the career and jobs page then see a link/words that refer to latest jobs. Or, in other words, look out for such kinds of links on the website: Career/Employment./Jobs/Vacancies/etc.
- Once you find the recruitment page on Cheltenham Muscat website then look out for the job listing that refers to “Data and Academic Coordinator” job advertisement.
- Next, click the employment notification, read it and if you meet the eligibility for Data and Academic Coordinator post then you should apply online to participate in the recruitment hiring by Cheltenham Muscat .
- Some sites ask for a registration/signup to apply for the vacancy while others just need you to fill the details in an embedded online application form without login.
It is great to have you visited on our portal@GulfJobPortal.com, we sincerely thank you for that! We advise you to check the official website of Cheltenham Muscat thoroughly and see if there are other active jobs as well apart from this Data and Academic Coordinator job. As you may be knowing that it is not possible to cover all the career vacancies in the company on timely basis.
And, whether you are a fresher or experienced candidate, you should visit our portal frequently to find out the suitable jobs for yourself in Gulf regions nearby you! We publish all kinds of job vacancies for Gulf countries, like as private sectors, government sectors, and Semi-govt sectors in all over the Gulf Countries, i.e Oman, Oman, Iraq, Oman, Oman, Saudi Arabia, and The United Arab Emirates(UAE, i.e: Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Oman, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, and Umm Al Quwain).