Gulfjobportal.com Employment News Remote on 10th Nov 2022 for Commis Chef Vacant Position in ConocoPhillips . This Gulf Job News is about a new employment opportunity in ConocoPhillips for Commis Chef position. Anyone from Gulf Countries with required eligibility and qualifications may apply online for Commis Chef vacancy in Remote country. Read the full Employment News today for latest jobs vacancies in Gulf Countries for 2022.
» It is a great career News for the job seekers from Remote and other countries in Gulf regions who wanted to go for Commis Chef position in their vicinity. Read on the important job details to find out if you are suitable to apply for this vacancy in ConocoPhillips company in Remote.
» If you were looking to apply for Commis Chef post in Remote country then this recruitment from ConocoPhillips could be the end of your search for employment in Gulf location. If you want to know the benefits and perks included in this job in ConocoPhillips company then you should read about this on their official website or you can ask expert opinion on the Internet before joining the company.
Gulf Jobs for Commis Chef Post in Remote » Apply Online for Careers & Vacancy in ConocoPhillips
Dear job seeker/applicant, we have recently discovered from the official website of ConocoPhillips that they need eligible and apt candidates for Commis Chef role in their company for Remote location. For this to know that if you are eligible to apply for Commis Chef post in ConocoPhillips , read the below written job description for this temporary/permanent career and employment opportunity in Remote. This position in ConocoPhillips is for contractual basis, but if you perform satisfactory then the job could be for permanent basis, to know this please read the job policy of the company: ConocoPhillips .
To apply for this post in ConocoPhillips , Remote you need to fill a simple online application there on their portal. For this you may need to register and login or/and submit your resume.
Commis Chef Post in ConocoPhillips » Job at a Glance
Organization/Company Name: ConocoPhillips
Job Profile: Senior/Principal Engineer
Employment Type: Private Sector Job in Gulf Region (Qatar)
Monthly Salary: QAR 25000.00 per year
ConocoPhillips » Job Description for Commis Chef Employment Opportunity for Remote
Senior/Principal Engineer, Global Water Sustainability Center- Qatar – 00UZC
Who We Are
We are one of the world’s largest independent exploration and production companies, based on proved reserves and production of liquids and natural gas. With operations and activities in 15 countries, we explore for, develop, and produce crude oil and natural gas globally. We are challenged with an important job to safely find and deliver energy to the world. Our employees are critical to our success, and with them we power civilization.
We’re grounded by our SPIRIT Values – safety, people, integrity, responsibility, innovation, and teamwork. These values position us to deliver strong performance in a dynamic business – but not at all costs. We believe it’s not just what we do – it’s how we do it – that sets us apart.
We strive to make a significant difference in the communities where we live and operate. We create an inclusive environment that values all voices and opinions. Together, the different backgrounds, experiences, ideas, and perspectives of our employees drive our success.
If you are selected for this position, you will be a member of ConocoPhillips’ Global Water Sustainability Center in Doha (Qatar); working in an office, laboratory and/or field environment to develop and lead advanced research and development programs related to the management and treatment of produced/process water from oil & gas operations, as well as other water sources. The work will involve developing innovative solutions for water challenges related to oil production operations. As such, includes evaluating & applying new advanced technologies for water & wastewater treatment, recycling, disposal, and/or volume reduction, for application in petroleum industry or municipalities. The work also includes acquiring, correlating, and analyzing data collected in the lab, in the field, and from the different business units to offer practical and economical solutions to ConocoPhillips operations and the Qatari municipal sectors. The ability to summarize, communicate, recommend, and apply learning is critical to the success of this research position. You should have experience in economic evaluation of water treatment technologies and understanding of basic design aspects. You should also demonstrate ability to write research proposal to secure internal and external funds to support the advanced research efforts. Also, should be capable of budgeting for projects, plus monitoring of schedule and expenses.
This position is based in Doha, Qatar and is open to local Payroll transfers.
Your responsibilities may include:
- Become a subject matter expert and provide technical consultancy to operations
- Develop scope of work for new programs based on need of global business units and Qatar operations
- Manage multi research program related to water and wastewater treatment and/or management
- Conduct economic evaluation of water technologies based on preliminary design criteria
- Network and develop working relationships with local and global stakeholders
- Mentor, guide, and coordinate lab and field activities with the other engineers/scientist
- Document, correlate, and apply of lab data to address field issues
- Write and/or review projects reports and provide technical oversight
- Prepare technical presentation based on project findings
- Present project findings to local and global operations
- Ability to publish research paper in peer-reviewed journals
- Actively get involved in the lab safety and operating procedures
- Must have received the COVID-19 vaccination, prior to mobilization date to be considered. Proof of vaccination required
- Master’s degree or higher in Chemical Engineering, Environmental Engineering or foreign equivalent
- 10+ years experience in laboratory environment and/or technical projects
- 1+ years of experience in water laboratory
- 1+ years of experience in technical writing and delivering presentations
- Advanced proficiency with water and wastewater treatment and lab analysis
- Advanced proficiency using various computer software
- Advanced knowledge of developing and leading research projects
- Willing and able (with or without reasonable accommodation) to work in the field or travel, when needed
- Willing and able (with or without reasonable accommodation) to relocate to Doha (Qatar)
- Qatari national or resident in Qatar
- Doctor of Philosophy in Chemical Engineering, Environmental Engineering or foreign equivalent
- Professional engineering license
- 15+ years experience in laboratory environment and/or technical projects
- 1+ years or pilot plant or commercial plant operating experience
- 1+ years of experience in filing invention records and/or process patents
- Basic knowledge of petroleum industry and operations
- Expertise in process engineering and cost estimation
- Ability to speak Arabic
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Multi-tasking, team player and proactive in initiating projects
- Familiarity in mentoring junior engineers and/or scientists
To be considered for this position you must complete the entire application process, which includes answering all prescreening questions and providing your eSignature on or before the requisition closing date of 20th May 2022.
Also required to attach a resume to job application.
ConocoPhillips is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, gender identity or expression, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.Job Function: EngineeringJob Level: Individual Contributor/Staff LevelPrimary Location: MIDDLE EAST AFRICA-QATAR-DOHAOrganization: QATARLine of Business: Exploration & ProductionJob Posting:Mar 28, 2022, 12:42:58 PM
» Apply for Commis Chef Jobs in Remote for ConocoPhillips Company
|Commis Chef Online Job Application:||Apply Now|
Helpful Tips to Submit your Application Online »
First of all, we want to state that the tips and steps mentioned here may be different then the actual online application @ConocoPhillips . So, the tips as mentioned below are indicative and not accurate or exact, st to speak.
- Visit the official website of ConocoPhillips with the help of the link as given above ( please, click on “Apply Now” link for that)
- If you are not redirected to the career and jobs page then see a link/words that refer to latest jobs. Or, in other words, look out for such kinds of links on the website: Career/Employment./Jobs/Vacancies/etc.
- Once you find the recruitment page on ConocoPhillips website then look out for the job listing that refers to “Commis Chef” job advertisement.
- Next, click the employment notification, read it and if you meet the eligibility for Commis Chef post then you should apply online to participate in the recruitment hiring by ConocoPhillips .
- Some sites ask for a registration/signup to apply for the vacancy while others just need you to fill the details in an embedded online application form without login.
It is great to have you visited on our portal@GulfJobPortal.com, we sincerely thank you for that! We advise you to check the official website of ConocoPhillips thoroughly and see if there are other active jobs as well apart from this Commis Chef job. As you may be knowing that it is not possible to cover all the career vacancies in the company on timely basis.
And, whether you are a fresher or experienced candidate, you should visit our portal frequently to find out the suitable jobs for yourself in Gulf regions nearby you! We publish all kinds of job vacancies for Gulf countries, like as private sectors, government sectors, and Semi-govt sectors in all over the Gulf Countries, i.e Bahrain, Kuwait, Iraq, Oman, Remote, Saudi Arabia, and The United Arab Emirates(UAE, i.e: Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Remote, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, and Umm Al Quwain).122104