Gulfjobportal.com Employment News USA on 2023 for TECHNICIAN, TRASH (FULL-TIME) Vacant Position in Crothall Healthcare . This Gulf Job News is about a new employment opportunity in Crothall Healthcare for TECHNICIAN, TRASH (FULL-TIME) position. Anyone from Gulf Countries with required eligibility and qualifications may apply online for TECHNICIAN, TRASH (FULL-TIME) vacancy in USA country. Read the full Employment News today for latest jobs vacancies in Gulf Countries for 2023.
» It is a great career News for the job seekers from USA and other countries in Gulf regions who wanted to go for TECHNICIAN, TRASH (FULL-TIME) position in their vicinity. Read on the important job details to find out if you are suitable to apply for this vacancy in Crothall Healthcare company in USA.
» If you were looking to apply for office assistant post in USA country then this recruitment from Crothall Healthcare could be the end of your search for employment in Gulf location. If you want to know the benefits and perks included in this job in Crothall Healthcare company then you should read about this on their official website or you can ask expert opinion on the Internet before joining the company.
Gulf Jobs for TECHNICIAN, TRASH (FULL-TIME) Post in USA » Apply Online for Careers & Vacancy in Crothall Healthcare
Dear job seeker/applicant, we have recently discovered from the official website of Crothall Healthcare that they need eligible and apt candidates for office assistant role in their company for USA location. For this to know that if you are eligible to apply for office assistant post in Crothall Healthcare , read the below written job description for this temporary/permanent career and employment opportunity in USA. This position in Crothall Healthcare is for contractual basis, but if you perform satisfactory then the job could be for permanent basis, to know this please read the job policy of the company: Crothall Healthcare .
To apply for this post in Crothall Healthcare , USA you need to fill a simple online application there on their portal. For this you may need to register and login or/and submit your resume.
TECHNICIAN, TRASH (FULL-TIME) Post in Crothall Healthcare » Job at a Glance
Organization/Company Name: Crothall Healthcare
Job Profile: TECHNICIAN, TRASH (FULL-TIME)
Job Location: Leesburg, VA 20176
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: USD 15.00 Per Hour
Shift and Schedule: Weekend availability, Rotating weekends
Crothall Healthcare » Job Description for TECHNICIAN, TRASH (FULL-TIME) Employment Opportunity for USA
Full Job Description
- We are hiring immediately for a full-time TECHNICIAN, TRASH position.
- Location: Inova Loudoun Hospital – 44045 Riverside Parkway Leesburg, VA 20176. Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Full-time schedule available with rotating weekends; 6:00 am – 2:30 pm or 2:00 pm – 10:30 pm; more details upon interview.
- Requirement: Previous Trash Technician experience is a plus. Willing to train!
- Starting Pay: $15.00 per hour
We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number 1150201.
The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
Make a difference in the lives of people, your community, and yourself. Join a culture of opportunity with Crothall Healthcare. Our careers are filled with purpose and empower you to transform healthcare experiences. Take a look for yourself at the Power of Clean!
Crothall Healthcare is a Compass One Company that provides specialized, high-quality, innovative, and responsive support services exclusively to the healthcare industry. Crothall is the market share leader in Environmental Services (EVS), and serves many of the top 100 Hospitals throughout its over 2,000 healthcare service teams in 47 states. Crothall has been recognized as one of Modern Healthcare’s Best Places to Work and Best Places to Work in Pennsylvania in 2020 for the 8th straight time and Beckers Top 150 Places to Work in 2019 for the 4th time. A division of Compass Group USA, Crothall has more than 26,000 team members. Its EVS division is CIMS and CIMS-GB certified by the ISSA since 2009, and its HTS division is ISO 13485 certified since 2019. Our core services include: Environmental Services, Patient Transportation, Facilities Management, Healthcare Technology Solutions, Laundry and Linen Services, Ambulatory, and Sterile Processing.
Summary: Collects, transports, and properly disposes of trash and bio-hazardous materials following established safety protocols.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identifies, transports, and disposes of trash, chemicals, and bio-hazardous materials using proper safety procedures.
- Performs cleaning functions as assigned; properly operates cleaning equipment as designated.
- Recognizes safety hazards and acts accordingly.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must have physical ability to walk, stand and push trash containers weighing 50 to 100 pounds.
- Ability to follow written and oral instructions in English.
Associates at Crothall are offered many fantastic benefits.
Both full-time and part-time positions offer the following benefits to associates:
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services, and Choice Auto and Home Program
In addition, full-time positions also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Crothall maintains a drug-free workplace.
Req ID: 1150201
|TECHNICIAN, TRASH (FULL-TIME) Online Job Application:||Apply Now|
Helpful Tips to Submit your Application Online »
First of all, we want to state that the tips and steps mentioned here may be different then the actual online application @Crothall Healthcare . So, the tips as mentioned below are indicative and not accurate or exact, st to speak.
- Visit the official website of Crothall Healthcare with the help of the link as given above ( please, click on “Apply Now” link for that)
- If you are not redirected to the career and jobs page then see a link/words that refer to latest jobs. Or, in other words, look out for such kinds of links on the website: Career/Employment./Jobs/Vacancies/etc.
- Once you find the recruitment page on Crothall Healthcare website then look out for the job listing that refers to “TECHNICIAN, TRASH (FULL-TIME)” job advertisement.
- Next, click the employment notification, read it and if you meet the eligibility for TECHNICIAN, TRASH (FULL-TIME) post then you should apply online to participate in the recruitment hiring by Crothall Healthcare .
- Some sites ask for a registration/signup to apply for the vacancy while others just need you to fill the details in an embedded online application form without login.
It is great to have you visited on our portal@GulfJobPortal.com, we sincerely thank you for that! We advise you to check the official website of Crothall Healthcare thoroughly and see if there are other active jobs as well apart from this TECHNICIAN, TRASH (FULL-TIME) job. As you may be knowing that it is not possible to cover all the career vacancies in the company on timely basis.
And, whether you are a fresher or experienced candidate, you should visit our portal frequently to find out the suitable jobs for yourself in Gulf regions nearby you! We publish all kinds of job vacancies for Gulf countries, like as private sectors, government sectors, and Semi-govt sectors in all over the Gulf Countries, i.e Bahrain, USA, Iraq, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and The United Arab Emirates(UAE, i.e: Abu Dhabi, Ajman, USA, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, and Umm Al Quwain).