Gulf Job Vacancy Employment News Kuwait City City on 02th Feb 2023 for Senior Accountant Vacant Position in Dar Al Shifa Hospital Kuwait. This Gulf Job News is about a new employment opportunity in Dar Al Shifa Hospital Kuwait for Senior Accountant position. Anyone from Gulf Countries with required eligibility and qualifications may apply online for Senior Accountant vacancy in Kuwait City City country. Read the full Employment News today for latest jobs vacancies in Gulf Countries for 2023.
» It is a great career News for the job seekers from Kuwait City City and other countries in Gulf regions who wanted to go for Senior Accountant position in their vicinity. Read on the important job details to find out if you are suitable to apply for this vacancy in Dar Al Shifa Hospital Kuwait company in Kuwait City City.
» If you were looking to apply for office assistant post in Kuwait City City country then this recruitment from Dar Al Shifa Hospital Kuwait could be the end of your search for employment in Gulf location. If you want to know the benefits and perks included in this job in Dar Al Shifa Hospital Kuwait company then you should read about this on their official website or you can ask expert opinion on the Internet before joining the company.
Gulf Jobs for Senior Accountant Post in Kuwait City City » Apply Online for Careers & Vacancy in Dar Al Shifa Hospital Kuwait
Dear job seeker/applicant, we have recently discovered from the official website of Dar Al Shifa Hospital Kuwait that they need eligible and apt candidates for office assistant role in their company for Kuwait City City location. For this to know that if you are eligible to apply for office assistant post in Dar Al Shifa Hospital Kuwait , read the below written job description for this temporary/permanent career and employment opportunity in Kuwait City City. This position in Dar Al Shifa Hospital Kuwait is for contractual basis, but if you perform satisfactory then the job could be for permanent basis, to know this please read the job policy of the company: Dar Al Shifa Hospital Kuwait.
To apply for this post in Dar Al Shifa Hospital Kuwait, Kuwait City City you need to fill a simple online application there on their portal. For this you may need to register and login or/and submit your resume.
Senior Accountant Post in Dar Al Shifa Hospital Kuwait » Job at a Glance
Organization/Company Name: Dar Al Shifa Hospital Kuwait
Job Profile: Senior Accountant
Job Location: Kuwait
Employment Type: Private Sector Job in Gulf Region (Kuwait City)
Google Monthly Salary: KWD 650.00-850.00 Per Month
Dar Al Shifa Hospital Kuwait » Job Description for Senior Accountant Employment Opportunity for Kuwait City City
Designation: Senior Accountant
Reporting to: Chief Accountant
Responsible for/Reporting Staff:
Purpose and Scope of the Job
Working under the direction of the Chief Accountant, the Senior Accountant will provide assistance and sharing responsibility for the preparation of the monthly financial statements, management reports. Performs advanced accounting functions. Prepares special financial and statistical reports and statements.
Main Duties and Responsibilities/Performance Standards
- Assist to prepare and develop monthly financial statements in the approved format or as per the request.
- Assists in the completion of the annual audited financial statement and in development and preparation of the operating and capital budget
- Responsible for the preparation of the regulatory reports, ensuring compliance with established guidelines; keep informed of governmental regulations and procedures affecting the hospital’s finance and accounting procedures.
- Responsible to review and process routine accounting data; prepare revenue and expense projections and financial reports.
- Responsible in the verification and maintaining leave and payroll records as appropriate.
- Review the monthly payroll and ensure that all the deductions are taken care before finalization.
- Process journal entries for monthly closing of account. Ensure that all the accruals are taken care for the period.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Assist in training new employees; serve as resource to lower level accounting staff with respect to account reconciliations, journal entries, and preparation of financial statements and reports.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Qualifications, Competences and Skills
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
At least 4 years of experience preferably directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified, with senior supervisory experience.
Well versed in Arabic and English languages – to read and to write.
Highly skilled in the use of spreadsheets and word processing packages.
- Knowledge of standard and/or accounting principles, methods, and applications.
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control procedures.
- Ability to foster a cooperative work environment.
- Knowledge of computerized information systems used in financial and/or accounting applications.
- Ability to effectively communicate accounting information, policies, and/or procedures in a manner easily understood by the customer.
- Knowledge of hospital auditing policies, standards, and procedures.
- Knowledge of software to quantify and illustrate complex financial reports, comparisons, impacts, and/or projections.
- Ability to analyze and interpret financial data and prepare financial reports, statements and/or projections.
- Ability to implement policies and procedures to maintain compliance with various regulations.
- Ability to prepare financial reports, and/or update financial statements and/or projections.
Principle Working Relationships and Remarks
- Finance Staff
- Hospital Staff
» Apply for Senior Accountant Jobs in Kuwait City City for Dar Al Shifa Hospital Kuwait Company
|Senior Accountant Online Job Application:||Apply Now|
Helpful Tips to Submit your Application Online »
First of all, we want to state that the tips and steps mentioned here may be different then the actual online application @Dar Al Shifa Hospital Kuwait. So, the tips as mentioned below are indicative and not accurate or exact, st to speak.
- Visit the official website of Dar Al Shifa Hospital Kuwait with the help of the link as given above ( please, click on “Apply Now” link for that)
- If you are not redirected to the career and jobs page then see a link/words that refer to latest jobs. Or, in other words, look out for such kinds of links on the website: Career/Employment./Jobs/Vacancies/etc.
- Once you find the recruitment page on Dar Al Shifa Hospital Kuwait website then look out for the job listing that refers to “Senior Accountant” job advertisement.
- Next, click the employment notification, read it and if you meet the eligibility for Senior Accountant post then you should apply online to participate in the recruitment hiring by Dar Al Shifa Hospital Kuwait.
- Some sites ask for a registration/signup to apply for the vacancy while others just need you to fill the details in an embedded online application form without login.
It is great to have you visited on our portal@GulfJobPortal.com, we sincerely thank you for that! We advise you to check the official website of Dar Al Shifa Hospital Kuwait thoroughly and see if there are other active jobs as well apart from this Senior Accountant job. As you may be knowing that it is not possible to cover all the career vacancies in the company on timely basis.
And, whether you are a fresher or experienced candidate, you should visit our portal frequently to find out the suitable jobs for yourself in Gulf regions nearby you! We publish all kinds of job vacancies for Gulf countries, like as private sectors, government sectors, and Semi-govt sectors in all over the Gulf Countries, i.e Bahrain, Kuwait City, Iraq, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and The United Arab Emirates(UAE, i.e: Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Kuwait City City, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, and Umm Al Quwain).