Gulfjobportal.com Employment News Kuwait on 2023 for Junior Accountant Vacant Position in Doka Group Kuwait. This Gulf Job News is about a new employment opportunity in Doka Group Kuwait for Junior Accountant position. Anyone from Gulf Countries with required eligibility and qualifications may apply online for Junior Accountant vacancy in Kuwait country. Read the full Employment News today for latest jobs vacancies in Gulf Countries for 2023.
» It is a great career News for the job seekers from Kuwait and other countries in Gulf regions who wanted to go for Junior Accountant position in their vicinity. Read on the important job details to find out if you are suitable to apply for this vacancy in Doka Group Kuwait company in Kuwait.
» If you were looking to apply for office assistant post in Kuwait country then this recruitment from Doka Group Kuwait could be the end of your search for employment in Gulf location. If you want to know the benefits and perks included in this job in Doka Group Kuwait company then you should read about this on their official website or you can ask expert opinion on the Internet before joining the company.
Gulf Jobs for Junior Accountant Post in Kuwait » Apply Online for Careers & Vacancy in Doka Group Kuwait
Dear job seeker/applicant, we have recently discovered from the official website of Doka Group Kuwait that they need eligible and apt candidates for office assistant role in their company for Kuwait location. For this to know that if you are eligible to apply for office assistant post in Doka Group Kuwait, read the below written job description for this temporary/permanent career and employment opportunity in Kuwait. This position in Doka Group Kuwait is for contractual basis, but if you perform satisfactory then the job could be for permanent basis, to know this please read the job policy of the company: Doka Group Kuwait.
To apply for this post in Doka Group Kuwait, Kuwait you need to fill a simple online application there on their portal. For this you may need to register and login or/and submit your resume.
Junior Accountant Post in Doka Group Kuwait » Job at a Glance
Organization/Company Name: Doka Group Kuwait
Job Profile: Junior Accountant
Job Location: Kuwait
Employment Type: Private Sector Job in Gulf Region (Kuwait)
Monthly Salary: KWD 415.00 Per Month
Doka Group Kuwait » Job Description for Junior Accountant Employment Opportunity for Kuwait
Full Job DescriptionCompany Description
Doka is a world leader in providing innovative formwork solutions and services in all areas of construction. The company is also a global supplier of well-thought-out scaffolding solutions for a varied spectrum of applications. With more than 160 sales points and logistical facilities in over 70 countries, Doka has a high-performing distribution network for advice, customer service and technical support while ensuring equipment is provided swiftly –no matter how big the project. Based from its headquarters in Amstetten, Austria, Doka employs 7,400 people worldwide and is a company of the Umdasch Group, which has stood for reliability, experience and trustworthiness for more than 150 years.
As a customer-focused organization, Doka understands that its greatest assets are its employees, which is why Doka is consistently looking for talented professionals who are keen to develop their career in this challenging industry.
Headquartered in Dubai, the Doka Middle East Africa & Asia Pacific (MEAAP) Area team offers support to the core functions of sales, operations, support, engineering and HR. Established to offer a versatile network of products, systems and expertise, Doka MEAAP oversees some of the fastest growing economies in the world, making it an ideal partner for new and challenging projects, ranging from major infrastructure development such as metro systems, bridges and tunnels to energy sector scaffolding solutions. Doka MEAAP is currently looking to recruit a career driven professional to join its versatile team in Kuwait. The suitable candidate will be a qualified, natural team player who can add significant value to this highly dynamic team.
With an expatriate-majority community of around 70%, Kuwait’s population of 4.2 million people is certainly geared towards its current state of growth. With many living either in or near its capital of Kuwait City, the country’s construction sector has been significantly bolstered by the New Kuwait 2035 development plan, which focuses on using the nation’s wealth to fuel a range of new infrastructure projects, perhaps most notably, Madinat al-Hareer or Silk City. In addition, the country also aims to attract a further $200bn in FDI from 2020 –2035. Doka Kuwait is currently looking to recruit a career driven professional to join its versatile team and support the company’s ongoing national expansion. The suitable candidate will be a qualified and natural team player who can add significant value to this highly dynamic team.Job Description
- Performing day-to-day functional accounting such as, posting of incoming invoices, bank transactions (vendors and customers) and petty cash.
- Recording and filing cash transactions.
- Processing of standard monthly journals.
- Managing received cheques and following up on returned cheques.
- Following up on outstanding payments, resolving invoice related queries with clients and internal departments
- Organizing of the weekly Credit Control Meeting (preparing of the Ageing Report, Minutes of Meeting as well as following up on the agreed actions).
- Handling of the dunning process and preparing of dunning letters.
- Preparing of customer account reconciliations and various reports (Statement of Accounts, etc…).
- Coordinating customer credit limit assessment and credit limit set up process.
- Coordinating vendor master data request / set up process together with regional procurement.
- Maintaining vendor files.
- Maintaining and monitoring of the fixed assets register.
- Keeping account books and systems up to date.
- Liaising with other departments/vendors.
- Assisting in month end reporting procedures.
- Performing filing and general administrative tasks.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant field (Chartered Accountant Certificate is a plus).
- Minimum of (4) years’ experience in related field.
- Familiarity with basic accounting principles.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel.
- SAP knowledge is a plus.
Skills / Characteristics:
- High degree of accuracy.
- High organizational and planning skills.
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines.
- Attention to details.
- Ability to operate within a team.
- Customer service orientation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
» Apply for Junior Accountant Jobs in Kuwait for Doka Group Kuwait Company
|Junior Accountant Online Job Application:||Apply Now|
Helpful Tips to Submit your Application Online »
First of all, we want to state that the tips and steps mentioned here may be different then the actual online application @Doka Group Kuwait. So, the tips as mentioned below are indicative and not accurate or exact, st to speak.
- Visit the official website of Doka Group Kuwait with the help of the link as given above ( please, click on “Apply Now” link for that)
- If you are not redirected to the career and jobs page then see a link/words that refer to latest jobs. Or, in other words, look out for such kinds of links on the website: Career/Employment./Jobs/Vacancies/etc.
- Once you find the recruitment page on Doka Group Kuwait website then look out for the job listing that refers to “Junior Accountant” job advertisement.
- Next, click the employment notification, read it and if you meet the eligibility for Junior Accountant post then you should apply online to participate in the recruitment hiring by Doka Group Kuwait.
- Some sites ask for a registration/signup to apply for the vacancy while others just need you to fill the details in an embedded online application form without login.
It is great to have you visited on our portal@GulfJobPortal.com, we sincerely thank you for that! We advise you to check the official website of Doka Group Kuwait thoroughly and see if there are other active jobs as well apart from this Junior Accountant job. As you may be knowing that it is not possible to cover all the career vacancies in the company on timely basis.
And, whether you are a fresher or experienced candidate, you should visit our portal frequently to find out the suitable jobs for yourself in Gulf regions nearby you! We publish all kinds of job vacancies for Gulf countries, like as private sectors, government sectors, and Semi-govt sectors in all over the Gulf Countries, i.e Bahrain, Kuwait, Iraq, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and The United Arab Emirates(UAE, i.e: Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Kuwait, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, and Umm Al Quwain).