Gulfjobportal.com Employment News Kuwait on 06th Jun 2022 for Sales Engineer Vacant Position in Doka Kuwait. This Gulf Job News is about a new employment opportunity in Doka Kuwait for Sales Engineer position. Anyone from Gulf Countries with required eligibility and qualifications may apply online for Sales Engineer vacancy in Kuwait country. Read the full Employment News today for latest jobs vacancies in Gulf Countries for 2022.
» It is a great career News for the job seekers from Kuwait and other countries in Gulf regions who wanted to go for Sales Engineer position in their vicinity. Read on the important job details to find out if you are suitable to apply for this vacancy in Doka Kuwait company in Kuwait.
» If you were looking to apply for office assistant post in Kuwait country then this recruitment from Doka Kuwait could be the end of your search for employment in Gulf location. If you want to know the benefits and perks included in this job in Doka Kuwait company then you should read about this on their official website or you can ask expert opinion on the Internet before joining the company.
Gulf Jobs for Sales Engineer Post in Kuwait » Apply Online for Careers & Vacancy in Doka Kuwait
Dear job seeker/applicant, we have recently discovered from the official website of Doka Kuwait that they need eligible and apt candidates for office assistant role in their company for Kuwait location. For this to know that if you are eligible to apply for office assistant post in Doka Kuwait, read the below written job description for this temporary/permanent career and employment opportunity in Kuwait. This position in Doka Kuwait is for contractual basis, but if you perform satisfactory then the job could be for permanent basis, to know this please read the job policy of the company: Doka Kuwait.
To apply for this post in Doka Kuwait, Kuwait you need to fill a simple online application there on their portal. For this you may need to register and login or/and submit your resume.
Sales Engineer Post in Doka Kuwait » Job at a Glance
Organization/Company Name: Doka Kuwait
Job Profile: Sales Engineer
Job Location: Kuwait
Employment Type: Private Sector Job in Gulf Region (Kuwait)
Monthly Salary: KWD 1220.00 Per Month
Doka Kuwait » Job Description for Sales Engineer Employment Opportunity for Kuwait
Full Job Description
Doka is a world leader in providing innovative formwork solutions and services in all areas of construction. The company is also a global supplier of well-thought-out scaffolding solutions for a varied spectrum of applications. With more than 160 sales points and logistical facilities in over 70 countries, Doka has a high-performing distribution network for advice, customer service and technical support while ensuring equipment is provided swiftly –no matter how big the project. Based from its headquarters in Amstetten, Austria, Doka employs 7,400 people worldwide and is a company of the Umdasch Group, which has stood for reliability, experience and trustworthiness for more than 150 years.
As a customer-focused organization, Doka understands that its greatest assets are its employees, which is why Doka is consistently looking for talented professionals who are keen to develop their career in this challenging industry.
Headquartered in Dubai, the Doka Middle East Africa & Asia Pacific (MEAAP) Area team offers support to the core functions of sales, operations, support, engineering and HR. Established to offer a versatile network of products, systems and expertise, Doka MEAAP oversees some of the fastest growing economies in the world, making it an ideal partner for new and challenging projects, ranging from major infrastructure development such as metro systems, bridges and tunnels to energy sector scaffolding solutions. Doka MEAAP is currently looking to recruit a career driven professional to join its versatile team in Kuwait. The suitable candidate will be a qualified, natural team player who can add significant value to this highly dynamic team.
With an expatriate-majority community of around 70%, Kuwait’s population of 4.2 million people is certainly geared towards its current state of growth. With many living either in or near its capital of Kuwait City, the country’s construction sector has been significantly bolstered by the New Kuwait 2035 development plan, which focuses on using the nation’s wealth to fuel a range of new infrastructure projects, perhaps most notably, Madinat al-Hareer or Silk City. In addition, the country also aims to attract a further $200bn in FDI from 2020 –2035. Doka Kuwait is currently looking to recruit a career driven professional to join its versatile team and support the company’s ongoing national expansion. The suitable candidate will be a qualified and natural team player who can add significant value to this highly dynamic team.
- Present, promote and sell products/services using substantial and reliable arguments to existing and prospective customers.
- Develop and implement the sales strategy
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- As a first contact with customer, observe their needs properly and coordinate with other departments, technical, operation and sales admin to provide most efficient offer.
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Gain and maintain a comprehensive knowledge about Doka products and services
- Knowledge about how Doka products and services compare with the competition
- Identify potential customers and projects
- Prepare and present presentations and proposals
- Develop both new and existing accounts and expand business
- Sell and service solutions / products
- Be accountable for all credit interactions with the customer and ensure payment is received in full
- In cooperation with the Head of Sales, produce plans, budgets, forecasts Work towards and exceed sales targets set by the company
- Ensure the number of prospects Visits each month does not fall below the agreed standard
- Ensure there is a full knowledge of all the key customers decision makers and key influencers
- Maintain and update customer records and enquiry status
- Effectively use Doka CRM tool Victori III for daily plan, customer and project information
- Effectively use offer calculation tool Dokacalc to provide Sales Offer within company targeted Contribution Margin (CM).
- Qualification in Civil Engineering.
- Minimum three (3) years of formwork sales experience in Kuwait and/or the Middle East with client base
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Experience in selling value-added solutions
Skills / Characteristics:
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and ability to receive feedback
- High degree of accuracy
- Understand the construction methodology
- High organizational and planning skills.
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines.
- Attention to details.
- Ability to operate within a team.
- Customer service orientation.
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
» Apply for Sales Engineer Jobs in Kuwait for Doka Kuwait Company
|Sales Engineer Online Job Application:||Apply Now|
Helpful Tips to Submit your Application Online »
First of all, we want to state that the tips and steps mentioned here may be different then the actual online application @Doka Kuwait. So, the tips as mentioned below are indicative and not accurate or exact, st to speak.
- Visit the official website of Doka Kuwait with the help of the link as given above ( please, click on “Apply Now” link for that)
- If you are not redirected to the career and jobs page then see a link/words that refer to latest jobs. Or, in other words, look out for such kinds of links on the website: Career/Employment./Jobs/Vacancies/etc.
- Once you find the recruitment page on Doka Kuwait website then look out for the job listing that refers to “Sales Engineer” job advertisement.
- Next, click the employment notification, read it and if you meet the eligibility for Sales Engineer post then you should apply online to participate in the recruitment hiring by Doka Kuwait.
- Some sites ask for a registration/signup to apply for the vacancy while others just need you to fill the details in an embedded online application form without login.
It is great to have you visited on our portal@GulfJobPortal.com, we sincerely thank you for that! We advise you to check the official website of Doka Kuwait thoroughly and see if there are other active jobs as well apart from this Sales Engineer job. As you may be knowing that it is not possible to cover all the career vacancies in the company on timely basis.
And, whether you are a fresher or experienced candidate, you should visit our portal frequently to find out the suitable jobs for yourself in Gulf regions nearby you! We publish all kinds of job vacancies for Gulf countries, like as private sectors, government sectors, and Semi-govt sectors in all over the Gulf Countries, i.e Bahrain, Kuwait, Iraq, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and The United Arab Emirates(UAE, i.e: Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Kuwait, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, and Umm Al Quwain).