Gulf Job Portal Qatar Employment News on 02th Feb 2023 for Structural/Civil works engineer M/F Vacant Position in Egis . This Gulf Job News is about a new employment opportunity in Egis for Structural/Civil works engineer M/F position. Anyone from Gulf Countries with required eligibility and qualifications may apply online for Structural/Civil works engineer M/F vacancy in Qatar country. Read the full Employment News today for latest jobs vacancies in Gulf Countries for 2023.
» It is a great career News for the job seekers from Qatar and other countries in Gulf regions who wanted to go for Structural/Civil works engineer M/F position in their vicinity. Read on the important job details to find out if you are suitable to apply for this vacancy in Egis company in Qatar.
» If you were looking to apply for Structural/Civil works engineer M/F post in Qatar country then this recruitment from Egis could be the end of your search for employment in Gulf location. If you want to know the benefits and perks included in this job in Egis company then you should read about this on their official website or you can ask expert opinion on the Internet before joining the company.
Gulf Jobs for Structural/Civil works engineer M/F Post in Qatar » Apply Online for Careers & Vacancy in Egis
Dear job seeker/applicant, we have recently discovered from the official website of Egis that they need eligible and apt candidates for Structural/Civil works engineer M/F role in their company for Qatar location. For this to know that if you are eligible to apply for Structural/Civil works engineer M/F post in Egis , read the below written job description for this temporary/permanent career and employment opportunity in Qatar. This position in Egis is for contractual basis, but if you perform satisfactory then the job could be for permanent basis, to know this please read the job policy of the company: Egis .
To apply for this post in Egis , Qatar you need to fill a simple online application there on their portal. For this you may need to register and login or/and submit your resume.
Structural/Civil works engineer M/F Post in Egis » Job at a Glance
Organization/Company Name: Egis
Job Profile: Structural/Civil works engineer M/F
Job Location: Doha
Employment Type: Private Sector Job in Gulf Region (Qatar)
Google Monthly Salary Guide: QAR 13000.00 Per Month
Amentum » Job Description for COMSEC Repairer Employment Opportunity for Qatar
Full Job Description
Egis is a global consulting and engineering firm working in construction, transport and mobility services. Our mission: create and operate intelligent infrastructure and buildings to further the transition to a low-carbon economy and contribute to more balanced and sustainable territorial development.
To support our growth dynamic, we offer a wide variety of career opportunities in more than 120 countries.
Joining our Group and its 16,000 employees means, above all, sharing our values as a people-first company, strongly committed to sustainability and innovation.
Structural/Civil works engineer M/F
- Prepare reports, concept designs, and drawings.
- Make initial calculations about pressures, loads, and stresses to enable the issuance of Employers requirements and specifications on new projects/buildings.
- Prepare tender documents, Scope of Works and specifications.
- Consider the strength of construction materials and select appropriately.
- Review of STR/Civil submittals.
- Provide technical advice on safe designs and construction.
- Obtain planning and/or building regulations approval.
- Analyze configurations of the basic components of a structure.
- Liaise with professional staff such as architects and engineers.
- Monitor and inspect all work undertaken by contractors to ensure structural soundness.
- Administer contracts and manage projects.
- Inspect properties to evaluate the conditions and foundations.
- Use computer-aided design technology for simulation purposes.
- Degree in civil or structural engineering (essential).15 years of work experience as a structural engineer (essential).
- Professionally registered within well known Institute of Structural Engineers.
- Expert experience in project management.
- Advanced knowledge of construction methods, materials, and legal regulations.
- Ability to liaise with professionals from other disciplines.
- Analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail with superb organizational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent communication both oral and written skills.
Middle-East/North Africa, Qatar
Minimum level of education required
4-Bachelor of Arts / Bachelor of Science
Minimum level of experience required
Over 10 years
» Apply for Structural/Civil works engineer M/F Jobs in Qatar for Egis Company
|Structural/Civil works engineer M/F Online Job Application:||Apply Now|
Helpful Tips to Submit your Application Online »
First of all, we want to state that the tips and steps mentioned here may be different then the actual online application @Egis . So, the tips as mentioned below are indicative and not accurate or exact, st to speak.
- Visit the official website of Egis with the help of the link as given above ( please, click on “Apply Now” link for that)
- If you are not redirected to the career and jobs page then see a link/words that refer to latest jobs. Or, in other words, look out for such kinds of links on the website: Career/Employment./Jobs/Vacancies/etc.
- Once you find the recruitment page on Egis website then look out for the job listing that refers to “Structural/Civil works engineer M/F” job advertisement.
- Next, click the employment notification, read it and if you meet the eligibility for Structural/Civil works engineer M/F post then you should apply online to participate in the recruitment hiring by Egis .
- Some sites ask for a registration/signup to apply for the vacancy while others just need you to fill the details in an embedded online application form without login.
It is great to have you visited on our portal@GulfJobPortal.com, we sincerely thank you for that! We advise you to check the official website of Egis thoroughly and see if there are other active jobs as well apart from this Structural/Civil works engineer M/F job. As you may be knowing that it is not possible to cover all the career vacancies in the company on timely basis.
And, whether you are a fresher or experienced candidate, you should visit our portal frequently to find out the suitable jobs for yourself in Gulf regions nearby you! We publish all kinds of job vacancies for Gulf countries, like as private sectors, government sectors, and Semi-govt sectors in all over the Gulf Countries, i.e Bahrain, Qatar, Iraq, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and The United Arab Emirates(Qatar, i.e: Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Qatar, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, and Umm Al Quwain).