Gulfjobportal.com Employment News Abu Dhabi on 2th Decemeber 2022 for RECEPTIONIST Vacant Position in ENI UAE. This Gulf Job News is about a new employment opportunity in ENI UAE for RECEPTIONIST position. Anyone from Gulf Countries with required eligibility and qualifications may apply online for RECEPTIONIST vacancy in Abu Dhabi country. Read the full Employment News today for latest jobs vacancies in Gulf Countries for 2022.
» It is a great career News for the job seekers from Abu Dhabi and other countries in Gulf regions who wanted to go for RECEPTIONIST position in their vicinity. Read on the important job details to find out if you are suitable to apply for this vacancy in ENI UAE company in Abu Dhabi.
» If you were looking to apply for office assistant post in Abu Dhabi country then this recruitment from ENI UAE could be the end of your search for employment in Gulf location. If you want to know the benefits and perks included in this job in ENI UAE company then you should read about this on their official website or you can ask expert opinion on the Internet before joining the company.
Gulf Jobs for RECEPTIONIST Post in Abu Dhabi » Apply Online for Careers & Vacancy in ENI UAE
Dear job seeker/applicant, we have recently discovered from the official website of ENI UAE that they need eligible and apt candidates for office assistant role in their company for Abu Dhabi location. For this to know that if you are eligible to apply for office assistant post in ENI UAE, read the below written job description for this temporary/permanent career and employment opportunity in Abu Dhabi. This position in ENI UAE is for contractual basis, but if you perform satisfactory then the job could be for permanent basis, to know this please read the job policy of the company: ENI UAE.
To apply for this post in ENI UAE, Abu Dhabi you need to fill a simple online application there on their portal. For this you may need to register and login or/and submit your resume.
RECEPTIONIST Post in ENI UAE » Job at a Glance
Organization/Company Name: ENI UAE
Job Profile: RECEPTIONIST
Job Location: Abu Dhabi
Employment Type: Private Sector Job in Gulf Region (UAE)
Monthly Salary: AED 2903.00 Per year
ENI UAE » Job Description for RECEPTIONIST Employment Opportunity for Abu Dhabi
IRC221767 – RECEPTIONIST
At Eni, we are looking for a Receptionist within Eni Abu Dhabi B.V. in Abu Dhabi. You will be responsible for providing effective Support at the front desk reception as well as to keep an overall supervision to ensure high level of housekeeping and day to day General Services matters on the assigned office floor.
As a member of the cross team at Eni Abu Dhabi B.V. you will be responsible for:
- Performing the duty of reception at the front desk counter on the assigned floor
- Coordinating with the relevant host to provide proper reception to incoming guests and visitors
- Ensuring in coordination with HR and ICT that all employees always have valid and active access cards
- Inserting all required data and secure identification of each individual incoming visitors and guests before
- Issuing them individual office access cards
- Ensuring with physical supervision a high level of cleanliness, safe and hygienic condition and general tidiness on the floor through floor supervisor
- Ensure that the toilets and pantry are always clean and fully stocked with the required relevant consumables
- Including soap, toilet and tissue papers, hand sanitizer, paper towels and air fresher, coffee, tea, milk, water,
- Ensuring that all incoming and outgoing mail is distributed / dispatched properly and in time
- Managing bookings of company car and keep a log
- Managing bookings of meeting rooms and keep a log
- Maintaining meeting rooms in good operating condition all the time
This is the opportunity for you if you have these skills and requirements:
- Graduate with experience in a support service in a big and reputable organization. Fluent in English language.
At Eni, people are the key to our success, which is why our values are focused on diversity, and lifelong learning.
Eni evaluates applications regardless of candidates’ personal and cultural characteristics or orientations. If your application is among those most in line with the required profile, you will be contacted to continue the selection process.
Together we have greater energy.
» Apply for RECEPTIONIST Jobs in Abu Dhabi for ENI UAE Company
|RECEPTIONIST Online Job Application:||Apply Now|
Helpful Tips to Submit your Application Online »
First of all, we want to state that the tips and steps mentioned here may be different then the actual online application @ENI UAE. So, the tips as mentioned below are indicative and not accurate or exact, st to speak.
- Visit the official website of ENI UAE with the help of the link as given above ( please, click on “Apply Now” link for that)
- If you are not redirected to the career and jobs page then see a link/words that refer to latest jobs. Or, in other words, look out for such kinds of links on the website: Career/Employment./Jobs/Vacancies/etc.
- Once you find the recruitment page on ENI UAE website then look out for the job listing that refers to “RECEPTIONIST” job advertisement.
- Next, click the employment notification, read it and if you meet the eligibility for RECEPTIONIST post then you should apply online to participate in the recruitment hiring by ENI UAE.
- Some sites ask for a registration/signup to apply for the vacancy while others just need you to fill the details in an embedded online application form without login.
It is great to have you visited on our portal@GulfJobPortal.com, we sincerely thank you for that! We advise you to check the official website of ENI UAE thoroughly and see if there are other active jobs as well apart from this RECEPTIONIST job. As you may be knowing that it is not possible to cover all the career vacancies in the company on timely basis.
And, whether you are a fresher or experienced candidate, you should visit our portal frequently to find out the suitable jobs for yourself in Gulf regions nearby you! We publish all kinds of job vacancies for Gulf countries, like as private sectors, government sectors, and Semi-govt sectors in all over the Gulf Countries, i.e Bahrain, Kuwait, Iraq, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and The United Arab Emirates(UAE, i.e: Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Abu Dhabi, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, and Umm Al Quwain).