Company Name: Baker Hughes
location: Muscat, Oman
Job Type: Full Time
Full Job Description
Field Operator – Pressure Pumping
Do you enjoy working to a high standard to meet targets?
Would you like to work on industry-leading projects?
Be part of a successful team
As a Field Operator you will be executing the operations of Pressure Pumping equipment, while operating Pressure Pumping equipment and complying with all the integrity / quality and safety standards, as well as compliance with the regulations of the different clients in all fields.
Learn and develop your knowledge and skills
As a Field Operator you will provide support for pressure pumping operations. You will also oversee operational work to ensure pre-job checks and basic on-site maintenance are carried out safely. You’ll be able to work under your own initiative to help meet the production schedule of the plant.
As a Field Operator – Pressure Pumping, you will be responsible for:
- Operating an equipment not limited to Fluid pump unit, Nitrogen unit, C pump ,transfer of chemicals and Coiled tubing unit
- Acting as a role model self-learning employees across the crew members including contractors
- Reporting failures to maintenance team and follow up on progress of repairs to ensure completion
- Participating in Safety &Service Quality meetings, exercise stop of work authority if any unsafe act if Service Delivery could be compromised.
- Learning on MOC or Deviation Waiver request if deviation from the program is required or requested.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a experience +2 Years experience in Coiled tubing services.
- Have a valid OPAL courses that include HSE,H2S, and valid IWCF certificate
- Demonstrate working professional in oral and written communication in English and/or Arabic
- Have a basic knowledge of Microsoft word, excel, Teams and outlook.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- This role is a shift based working pattern. Please talk to us about the specific working patterns available when you apply
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
The Good Stuff
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.