Organization Name: Citi
Job Type: Permanent Job
INDUSTRY: Banking/Accounting/Financial Services
FULL JOB DESCRIPTION
The Engineer Intmd Analyst is an intermediate level position responsible for a variety of engineering activities including the design, acquisition and development of hardware, software and network infrastructure in coordination with the Technology team. The overall objective of this role is to ensure quality standards are being met within existing and planned frameworks.
- Provide assistance with a product or product component development within the technology domain
- Conduct product evaluations with vendors and recommend product customization for integration with systems
- Assist with training activities, mentor junior team members and ensure team’s adherence to all control and compliance initiatives
- Assist with application prototyping and recommend solutions around implementation
- Provide third line support to identify the root cause of issues and react to systems and application outages or networking issues
- Support projects and provide project status updates to project manager or Sr. Engineer
- Partner with development teams to identify engineering requirements and assist with defining application/system requirements and processes
- Create installation documentation, training materials, and deliver technical training to support the organization
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 2-5 years of relevant experience in an Engineering role
- Experience working in Financial Services or a large complex and/or global environment
- Project Management experience
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Comprehensive knowledge of design metrics, analytics tools, benchmarking activities and related reporting to identify best practices
- Demonstrated analytic/diagnostic skills
- Ability to work in a matrix environment and partner with virtual teams
- Ability to work independently, multi-task, and take ownership of various parts of a project or initiative
- Ability to work under pressure and manage to tight deadlines or unexpected changes in expectations or requirements
- Proven track record of operational process change and improvement
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience
————————————————-Systems & Engineering
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (Citi) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review.
Job Source: jobs.citi.com
Citigroup Inc. or Citi (stylized as citi) is an American multinational investment bank and financial services corporation headquartered in New York City. The company was formed by the merger of banking giant Citicorp and financial conglomerate Travelers Group in 1998; Travelers was subsequently spun off from the company in 2002.Citigroup owns Citicorp, the holding company for Citibank, as well as several international subsidiaries. Citigroup is incorporated in Delaware.