Gulfjobportal.com Employment News Kuwait on 2023 for RSC Project Administrator – Kuwait (Secret Clearance Required) Vacant Position in General Dynamics Information Technology . This Gulf Job News is about a new employment opportunity in General Dynamics Information Technology for RSC Project Administrator – Kuwait (Secret Clearance Required) position. Anyone from Gulf Countries with required eligibility and qualifications may apply online for RSC Project Administrator – Kuwait (Secret Clearance Required) vacancy in Kuwait country. Read the full Employment News today for latest jobs vacancies in Gulf Countries for 2023.
» It is a great career News for the job seekers from Kuwait and other countries in Gulf regions who wanted to go for RSC Project Administrator – Kuwait (Secret Clearance Required) position in their vicinity. Read on the important job details to find out if you are suitable to apply for this vacancy in General Dynamics Information Technology company in Kuwait.
» If you were looking to apply for office assistant post in Kuwait country then this recruitment from General Dynamics Information Technology could be the end of your search for employment in Gulf location. If you want to know the benefits and perks included in this job in General Dynamics Information Technology company then you should read about this on their official website or you can ask expert opinion on the Internet before joining the company.
Gulf Jobs for RSC Project Administrator – Kuwait (Secret Clearance Required) Post in Kuwait » Apply Online for Careers & Vacancy in General Dynamics Information Technology
Dear job seeker/applicant, we have recently discovered from the official website of General Dynamics Information Technology that they need eligible and apt candidates for office assistant role in their company for Kuwait location. For this to know that if you are eligible to apply for office assistant post in General Dynamics Information Technology , read the below written job description for this temporary/permanent career and employment opportunity in Kuwait. This position in General Dynamics Information Technology is for contractual basis, but if you perform satisfactory then the job could be for permanent basis, to know this please read the job policy of the company: General Dynamics Information Technology .
To apply for this post in General Dynamics Information Technology , Kuwait you need to fill a simple online application there on their portal. For this you may need to register and login or/and submit your resume.
RSC Project Administrator – Kuwait (Secret Clearance Required) Post in General Dynamics Information Technology » Job at a Glance
Organization/Company Name: General Dynamics Information Technology
Job Profile: RSC Project Administrator – Kuwait (Secret Clearance Required)
Job Location: Kuwait
Employment Type: Private Sector Job in Gulf Region (Kuwait)
Salary: KWD 600.oo Per Month
General Dynamics Information Technology » Job Description for RSC Project Administrator – Kuwait (Secret Clearance Required) Employment Opportunity for Kuwait
Clearance LevelSecretCategoryBusiness AdministrationLocationNot Applicable, Kuwait
Travel Required: Less than 10%
Public Trust: None
Requisition Type: Regular
GDIT has a new and exciting opportunity available for a Project Administrator for the Southwest Asia (SWA) Regional Support Center (RSC) in Kuwait . The successful applicant must have a current and active U.S. Government issued SECRET clearance.
Essential Duties include:
- Work includes answering phones; greeting and assisting visitors, customers, and staff;
- In and out-process all personnel arriving to and departing from the RSC
- Track the movement of every person at the RSC and provide daily reports
- Process badge requests, movement requests and leave requests
- Create and process expense reports, and travel authorizations
- Track employee visa expirations and medical screenings
- Address employee benefits issues
- Gathers, collects, records, tracks, verifies, and analyzes data and information from multiple sources
- Preparing documents and reports; compiling records; scheduling meetings; organizing files; and maintaining files
- Generate/produce data and reports needed for all required operations
- Performs variety of non-routine administrative and analytical tasks, supporting a functional area within the organization or general business operations.
- Support activities include may include administration, facilities planning, financial planning, and logistics
- Recommends, interprets, and/or implements company and internal administrative policies and procedures
- Serves as a point of contact for office or group on issues related to accounting, human resources, purchasing, and other departments, as well as external contacts such as customers, vendors, and subcontractors
- Demonstrate a high level of customer service skill and be able to present a positive approach with employees
- Demonstrate a high level of proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Perform all other duties as assigned
The Ideal Candidate must have:
- An active U.S. government SECRET clearance.
- B.A. or equivalent and 4 years of related experience (One year of military experience may be substituted for one year of academic requirements to fulfill the bachelor’s degree requirement.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently or on teams to handle multiple projects.
- Experience working in hostile and austere environments.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Ability to perform several tasks at one time, keep detailed records, and simultaneously manage several projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Outstanding communication skills (verbal and written).
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software products (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to use independent judgment when there are no policies or procedures in place.
- A current U.S. passport with more than 2 years remaining before expiration and at least 4 blank consecutive pages for VISA stamps.
- Experience in a forward-facing customer support role.
- Excellent customer presence.
#GDITPriority #CECOMWFS #DefenseOCONUSAbout Our Work
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT does not have a vaccination mandate applicable to all employees. To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, however, GDIT may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the federal contractor mandate and customer site requirements.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
RSC Project Administrator – Kuwait (Secret Clearance Required) Online Job Application: Apply Now
Helpful Tips to Submit your Application Online »
First of all, we want to state that the tips and steps mentioned here may be different then the actual online application @General Dynamics Information Technology . So, the tips as mentioned below are indicative and not accurate or exact, st to speak.
- Visit the official website of General Dynamics Information Technology with the help of the link as given above ( please, click on “Apply Now” link for that)
- If you are not redirected to the career and jobs page then see a link/words that refer to latest jobs. Or, in other words, look out for such kinds of links on the website: Career/Employment./Jobs/Vacancies/etc.
- Once you find the recruitment page on General Dynamics Information Technology website then look out for the job listing that refers to “RSC Project Administrator – Kuwait (Secret Clearance Required)” job advertisement.
- Next, click the employment notification, read it and if you meet the eligibility for RSC Project Administrator – Kuwait (Secret Clearance Required) post then you should apply online to participate in the recruitment hiring by General Dynamics Information Technology .
- Some sites ask for a registration/signup to apply for the vacancy while others just need you to fill the details in an embedded online application form without login.
It is great to have you visited on our portal@GulfJobPortal.com, we sincerely thank you for that! We advise you to check the official website of General Dynamics Information Technology thoroughly and see if there are other active jobs as well apart from this RSC Project Administrator – Kuwait (Secret Clearance Required) job. As you may be knowing that it is not possible to cover all the career vacancies in the company on timely basis.
And, whether you are a fresher or experienced candidate, you should visit our portal frequently to find out the suitable jobs for yourself in Gulf regions nearby you! We publish all kinds of job vacancies for Gulf countries, like as private sectors, government sectors, and Semi-govt sectors in all over the Gulf Countries, i.e Bahrain, Kuwait, Iraq, Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and The United Arab Emirates(UAE, i.e: Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Kuwait, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, and Umm Al Quwain).