Gulfjobportal.com Employment News Oman for Receptionist -Omani Nationals Vacant Position in Green Umbrella Recruitment. This Gulf Job News is about a new employment opportunity in Green Umbrella Recruitmentfor Receptionist -Omani Nationals position. Anyone from Gulf Countries with required eligibility and qualifications may apply online for Receptionist -Omani Nationals vacancy in Oman country. Read the full Employment News today for latest jobs vacancies in Gulf Countries for 2022.
» It is a great career News for the job seekers from Oman and other countries in Gulf regions who wanted to go for Receptionist -Omani Nationals position in their vicinity. Read on the important job details to find out if you are suitable to apply for this vacancy in Green Umbrella Recruitment company in Oman.
» If you were looking to apply for office assistant post in Oman country then this recruitment from Green Umbrella Recruitmentcould be the end of your search for employment in Gulf location. If you want to know the benefits and perks included in this job in Green Umbrella Recruitment company then you should read about this on their official website or you can ask expert opinion on the Internet before joining the company.
Gulf Jobs for Receptionist -Omani Nationals Post in Oman » Apply Online for Careers & Vacancy in Green Umbrella Recruitment
Dear job seeker/applicant, we have recently discovered from the official website of Green Umbrella Recruitmentthat they need eligible and apt candidates for office assistant role in their company for Oman location. For this to know that if you are eligible to apply for office assistant post in Green Umbrella Recruitment, read the below written job description for this temporary/permanent career and employment opportunity in Oman. This position in Green Umbrella Recruitmentis for contractual basis, but if you perform satisfactory then the job could be for permanent basis, to know this please read the job policy of the company: Green Umbrella Recruitment.
To apply for this post in Green Umbrella Recruitment, Oman you need to fill a simple online application there on their portal. For this you may need to register and login or/and submit your resume.
Receptionist -Omani Nationals Post in Green Umbrella Recruitment » Job at a Glance
Organization/Company Name: Green Umbrella Recruitment
Job Profile: Receptionist -Omani Nationals
Job Location: Muscat
Employment Type: Private Sector Job in Gulf Region (Oman)
Monthly Salary: OMR 810.00-1240.00 per month
Green Umbrella Recruitment » Job Description for Receptionist -Omani Nationals Employment Opportunity for Oman
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
- Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock
- Update calendars and schedule meetings
- Arrange travel and accommodations, and prepare vouchers
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing
- Notifies company personnel of visitor arrival.
- Informs visitors by answering or referring inquiries.
- Keeps a safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Supports continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Higher National Diploma is preferred
- Over 4 years experience similar role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong in organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong in interpersonal relationship
- Welcoming personality
» Apply for Receptionist -Omani Nationals Jobs in Oman for Green Umbrella Recruitment Company
Receptionist -Omani Nationals Online Job Application: Apply Now
Helpful Tips to Submit your Application Online »
First of all, we want to state that the tips and steps mentioned here may be different then the actual online application @Green Umbrella Recruitment. So, the tips as mentioned below are indicative and not accurate or exact, st to speak.
- Visit the official website of Green Umbrella Recruitmentwith the help of the link as given above ( please, click on “Apply Now” link for that)
- If you are not redirected to the career and jobs page then see a link/words that refer to latest jobs. Or, in other words, look out for such kinds of links on the website: Career/Employment./Jobs/Vacancies/etc.
- Once you find the recruitment page on Green Umbrella Recruitmentwebsite then look out for the job listing that refers to “Receptionist -Omani Nationals” job advertisement.
- Next, click the employment notification, read it and if you meet the eligibility for Receptionist -Omani Nationals post then you should apply online to participate in the recruitment hiring by Green Umbrella Recruitment.
- Some sites ask for a registration/signup to apply for the vacancy while others just need you to fill the details in an embedded online application form without login.
It is great to have you visited on our portal@GulfJobPortal.com, we sincerely thank you for that! We advise you to check the official website of Green Umbrella Recruitmentthoroughly and see if there are other active jobs as well apart from this Receptionist -Omani Nationals job. As you may be knowing that it is not possible to cover all the career vacancies in the company on timely basis.
And, whether you are a fresher or experienced candidate, you should visit our portal frequently to find out the suitable jobs for yourself in Gulf regions nearby you! We publish all kinds of job vacancies for Gulf countries, like as private sectors, government sectors, and Semi-govt sectors in all over the Gulf Countries, i.e Bahrain, Oman, Iraq, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and The United Arab Emirates(UAE, i.e: Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Oman, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, and Umm Al Quwain).