Gulfjobportal.com Employment News Muscat on 19th Jan 2023 for Immigration Officer Vacant Position in Honeywell. This Gulf Job News is about a new employment opportunity in Honeywell for Immigration Officer position. Anyone from Gulf Countries with required eligibility and qualifications may apply online for Immigration Officer vacancy in Muscat country. Read the full Employment News today for latest jobs vacancies in Gulf Countries for 2023.
» It is a great career News for the job seekers from Muscat and other countries in Gulf regions who wanted to go for Immigration Officer position in their vicinity. Read on the important job details to find out if you are suitable to apply for this vacancy in Honeywell company in Muscat.
» If you were looking to apply for Immigration Officer post in Muscat country then this recruitment from Honeywell could be the end of your search for employment in Gulf location. If you want to know the benefits and perks included in this job in Honeywell company then you should read about this on their official website or you can ask expert opinion on the Internet before joining the company.
Gulf Jobs for Immigration Officer Post in Muscat » Apply Online for Careers & Vacancy in Honeywell
Dear job seeker/applicant, we have recently discovered from the official website of Honeywell that they need eligible and apt candidates for Immigration Officer role in their company for Muscat location. For this to know that if you are eligible to apply for Immigration Officer post in Honeywell, read the below written job description for this temporary/permanent career and employment opportunity in Muscat. This position in Honeywell is for contractual basis, but if you perform satisfactory then the job could be for permanent basis, to know this please read the job policy of the company: Honeywell.
To apply for this post in Honeywell, Muscat you need to fill a simple online application there on their portal. For this you may need to register and login or/and submit your resume.
Immigration Officer Post in Honeywell » Job at a Glance
Organization/Company Name: Honeywell
Job Profile: Immigration Officer
Job Location: Muscat
Monthly Salary: OMR 970.00 Per Month
Job Type: Full Time
Honeywell » Job Description for Immigration Officer Employment Opportunity for Muscat
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what we make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
We have a fantastic opportunity to join Honeywell’s Performance Materials and Technologies team as an Immigration Officer based in Muscat, Oman. This position supports all Immigration duties and admin support for Honeywell Oman.
Immigration Officer responsibilities:
- All visa activities for the assigned Legal Entities including new visas, renewal of visas, visa transfer and cancellation. All types of visas including employment; visitor; transit; Project visas
- Processing labor/immigration related registrations (new, renewal and transfers)
- Providing guidance for family visas and related documentation for employees on married status
- Point of Contact for all government authorities related to Labor and Immigration
- Maintain and update employee files and trackers with high accuracy
- Dealing with all Government Departments, Ministries, Consulates and Embassies.
- Provide guidance and assistance for Business visa submission to foreign Embassy and Consulate for outward travel.
- Processing of all Company Registration Documents
- Support businesses to deal with Customs, CID, Traffic Department, Police Department, Civil Defense Department, Fire Department as required.
- Lead the overall activities performed by the Immigration Specialist and manage all cases related to internal CRM.
- Report and escalate any issues to the Oman Immigration Leader
- Work on continuous improvements, develop new ideas and concepts to enable growth, and ensure compliance.
- Provide guidance to the Businesses with regards to applicable/new regulations in place in a timely manner
- Bank Guarantee coordination and liaison with Honeywell and bank
- Cheques collection / deposits to bank
- Materials delivery for urgent and light weighted materials
- Shutdown jobs related support for materials / resources / logistics etc.
- Honeywell offers employees the opportunity to work on the world’s most exciting projects, transforming the cities we live in, the buildings where we work, and the vehicles that move us.
- Paid annual leave and time off work
- A culture that fosters inclusion, diversity and innovation
- Market specific training and on-going personal development
If this is your dream role, then we’d love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- JOB ID: HRD187855
- Category: Business Management
- Location: 1814 Sayh Al Malih Street Qurum,Muscat,OMAN,114,Oman
Honeywell Immigration Officer Jobs » Minimum Educational Qualifications & Required Work Experience
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or other technical discipline
- Five years in Public Relations Officer role within an international company
- Demonstrated experience and positive relationships with decision makers within relevant Government Departments
- Both fluent in Arabic and English written and spoken
- Computer savvy (proficient in MS Office pack)
- Driving license
- Highly confidential and trustworthy
- Diploma preferred but not essential
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently
» Apply for Immigration Officer Jobs in Muscat for Honeywell Company
|Immigration Officer Online Job Application:||Apply Now|
Helpful Tips to Submit your Application Online »
First of all, we want to state that the tips and steps mentioned here may be different then the actual online application @Honeywell. So, the tips as mentioned below are indicative and not accurate or exact, st to speak.
- Visit the official website of Honeywell with the help of the link as given above ( please, click on “Apply Now” link for that)
- If you are not redirected to the career and jobs page then see a link/words that refer to latest jobs. Or, in other words, look out for such kinds of links on the website: Career/Employment./Jobs/Vacancies/etc.
- Once you find the recruitment page on Honeywell website then look out for the job listing that refers to “Immigration Officer” job advertisement.
- Next, click the employment notification, read it and if you meet the eligibility for Immigration Officer post then you should apply online to participate in the recruitment hiring by Honeywell.
- Some sites ask for a registration/signup to apply for the vacancy while others just need you to fill the details in an embedded online application form without login.
It is great to have you visited on our portal@GulfJobPortal.com, we sincerely thank you for that! We advise you to check the official website of Honeywell thoroughly and see if there are other active jobs as well apart from this Immigration Officer job. As you may be knowing that it is not possible to cover all the career vacancies in the company on timely basis.
And, whether you are a fresher or experienced candidate, you should visit our portal frequently to find out the suitable jobs for yourself in Gulf regions nearby you! We publish all kinds of job vacancies for Gulf countries, like as private sectors, government sectors, and Semi-govt sectors in all over the Gulf Countries, i.e Bahrain, Oman, Iraq, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and The United Arab Emirates(Oman, i.e: Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Muscat, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, and Umm Al Quwain).