Gulfjobportal.com Employment News Muscat on 8th December 2022 for Senior Project Engineer – HBT – Oman Vacant Position in Honeywell Oman. This Gulf Job News is about a new employment opportunity in Honeywell Oman for Senior Project Engineer – HBT – Oman position. Anyone from Gulf Countries with required eligibility and qualifications may apply online for Senior Project Engineer – HBT – Oman vacancy in Muscat country. Read the full Employment News today for latest jobs vacancies in Gulf Countries for 2022.
» It is a great career News for the job seekers from Muscat and other countries in Gulf regions who wanted to go for Senior Project Engineer – HBT – Oman position in their vicinity. Read on the important job details to find out if you are suitable to apply for this vacancy in Honeywell Oman company in Muscat.
» If you were looking to apply for office assistant post in Muscat country then this recruitment from Honeywell Oman could be the end of your search for employment in Gulf location. If you want to know the benefits and perks included in this job in Honeywell Oman company then you should read about this on their official website or you can ask expert opinion on the Internet before joining the company.
Gulf Jobs for Senior Project Engineer – HBT – Oman Post in Muscat » Apply Online for Careers & Vacancy in Honeywell Oman
Dear job seeker/applicant, we have recently discovered from the official website of Honeywell Oman that they need eligible and apt candidates for office assistant role in their company for Muscat location. For this to know that if you are eligible to apply for office assistant post in Honeywell Oman, read the below written job description for this temporary/permanent career and employment opportunity in Muscat. This position in Honeywell Oman is for contractual basis, but if you perform satisfactory then the job could be for permanent basis, to know this please read the job policy of the company: Honeywell Oman.
To apply for this post in Honeywell Oman, Muscat you need to fill a simple online application there on their portal. For this you may need to register and login or/and submit your resume.
Senior Project Engineer – HBT – Oman Post in Honeywell Oman » Job at a Glance
Organization/Company Name: Honeywell Oman
Job Profile: Senior Project Engineer – HBT – Oman
Job Location: Muscat
Employment Type: Private Sector Job in Gulf Region (Oman)
Monthly Salary: OMR 18000.00 per month
Honeywell Oman » Job Description for Senior Project Engineer – HBT – Oman Employment Opportunity for Muscat
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what we make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
We have a fantastic opportunity for a commercially minded, results driven individual to join Honeywell’s Building Technologies team as a Senior Project Engineer based in Muscat, Oman. The Senior Project Engineer is the backbone of the Engineering Function to lead the project engineering function for all install projects in Oman; This role is responsible for driving engineering excellence throughout the location, by instilling best practice engineering discipline into the process, whilst ensuring compliance with agreed procedures, the role will help evaluate the effectiveness of current engineering methods with the aim of continually improving efficiency and overall benefit. You will Lead the technical execution, functional and engineering management disciplines necessary to enhance the competitive position of HBS to meet growth objectives. Support Engineering Manager to get the engineering workforce within the assigned geography for optimum execution.
Senior Project Engineer responsibilities:
- Lead the Team of Project Engineers and Commissioning Engineers for various projects as assigned, for all engineering vertical\functions (Security, Fire, BMS etc.)
- Provide Technical Support to Project Engineers & Commissioning Engineers to ensure the project is Engineered and delivered as per Honeywell standards.
- Attend project meetings with Contractor/Client to ensure the Engineering and Execution is well coordinated without impacting the project schedule.
- Attend interface meetings with 3rd party suppliers to ensure the interoperability of systems as specified for the project
- Provide assistance for engineering design, solution development, verification and support to Honeywell Building Solutions Projects, Service and Sales groups within the location with the aim to ensure best valued engineered solutions
- Provide input and feedback to Projects Leadership and team as and when required.
- Provides technical consultation and validation for Customers on technical system design and formulation of implementation plans.
- Provide areas for improvement of the engineering process to Engineering Manager.
- Assist Project Manager to ensure the projects are delivered within the time frame and allocated budget.
- Identify variation opportunities from ongoing jobs for revenue & margin improvement.
- Facilitate feedback from engineers to appropriate owners on operational and product issues
- Work closely with the Technical Managers of the Technical Support Group and have a reporting to them from an engineering accountability perspective.
- Ensures the availability of tools, equipment and materials required to drive productivity in engineering.
- Act as gatekeeper and focal for GES remote and onsite engineering resources.
- Focal Point for the Interaction with the Engineering Manager/Project Manager as applicable.
- Drive Full and Productive Utilization of the Engineering Team in Oman.
- Liaise with Technical Managers and SME’s from the Team and develop Multitasking Skills for self and the team.
- Coordinate well with the Sales and P&E Support Centre Teams in verifying estimates and technical compliance queries during the sales process and provide constructive feedback that can help reduce cost during bidding process.
- Assist P&E team for Estimation, Material Approvals & Technical Meetings during bidding process
- Lead all the site\remote meetings and customer meetings on all projects assigned and work closely with peers, managers and develop excellent customer relationships with all.
- Close coordination with Supply Chain team to ensure the procurement is in line with project schedule, technical specifications and allocated budget.
- Make HSE as the top priority, 100% attendance on SOS and Mandatory Online Trainings of the Team.
- Reduce Negative Deviation to Zero.
- Review of Engineering Labour for all Projects across Oman along with Engineering Manager, Technical Managers and Subject Matter Experts; provide the engineering hours estimated and the costs for Misc Engg Tasks to the Sales Support Centre Team.
- Provide monthly report with the details of Manpower, Materials, Billing Plan, Risks & Opportunities to Engineering Manager & Project Manager for all projects in Oman.
- Support Engineering Manager to make effective training plans for the team.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering (Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical).
- Experience in MEP projects
- Minimum 8 years Project Engineering experience in BMS & ELV Systems
- Extensive experience in the Building Technologies Industry with a focus on BMS & Other ELV systems.
- Experience in large & mega projects
- Team Management & leadership experience.
- A proven track record of Project Delivery, Customer Management & Team Management
- Experience in Airports, Health Care & Hospitality Projects Preferred.
- Effective interpersonal skills to develop good working relationships between sales and operations to ensure lowest cost, lowest risk and best value engineered solutions.
- Capability to understand Architectural & MEP Drawings
- Strong knowledge and understanding of Honeywell’s product offerings and solutions.
- Well-developed project management skills.
- Change Management skills to accept and lead change within the workforce by pro-actively and creatively taking action to achieve goals.
- Ability to plan and schedule large teams.
- Willing to develop extensive product knowledge in formal training, and in “on the job” environments, working with latest Honeywell technology
- Able to work cooperatively and provide technical direction in a team environment.
- Excellent communication – both verbal and written
- The ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to identify technical solutions to customers’ business needs.
- Results oriented, Global mindset, Teamwork, Intelligent Risk taking.
- Must be able to effectively communicate in English (Arabic language is a plus).
- Honeywell offers employees the opportunity to work on the world’s most exciting projects, transforming the cities we live in, the buildings where we work, and the vehicles that move us.
- Paid annual leave and time off work
- A culture that fosters inclusion, diversity and innovation
- Market specific training and on-going personal development
If this is your dream role, then we’d love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- JOB ID: HRD184886
- Category: Customer Experience
- Location: 1814 Sayh Al Malih Street Qurum,Muscat,OMAN,114,Oman
» Apply for Senior Project Engineer – HBT – Oman Jobs in Muscat for Honeywell Oman Company
|Senior Project Engineer – HBT – Oman Online Job Application:||Apply Now|
Helpful Tips to Submit your Application Online »
First of all, we want to state that the tips and steps mentioned here may be different then the actual online application @Honeywell Oman. So, the tips as mentioned below are indicative and not accurate or exact, st to speak.
- Visit the official website of Honeywell Oman with the help of the link as given above ( please, click on “Apply Now” link for that)
- If you are not redirected to the career and jobs page then see a link/words that refer to latest jobs. Or, in other words, look out for such kinds of links on the website: Career/Employment./Jobs/Vacancies/etc.
- Once you find the recruitment page on Honeywell Oman website then look out for the job listing that refers to “Senior Project Engineer – HBT – Oman” job advertisement.
- Next, click the employment notification, read it and if you meet the eligibility for Senior Project Engineer – HBT – Oman post then you should apply online to participate in the recruitment hiring by Honeywell Oman.
- Some sites ask for a registration/signup to apply for the vacancy while others just need you to fill the details in an embedded online application form without login.
It is great to have you visited on our portal@GulfJobPortal.com, we sincerely thank you for that! We advise you to check the official website of Honeywell Oman thoroughly and see if there are other active jobs as well apart from this Senior Project Engineer – HBT – Oman job. As you may be knowing that it is not possible to cover all the career vacancies in the company on timely basis.
And, whether you are a fresher or experienced candidate, you should visit our portal frequently to find out the suitable jobs for yourself in Gulf regions nearby you! We publish all kinds of job vacancies for Gulf countries, like as private sectors, government sectors, and Semi-govt sectors in all over the Gulf Countries, i.e Bahrain, Kuwait, Iraq, Muscat, Muscat, Saudi Arabia, and The United Arab Emirates(UAE, i.e: Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Muscat, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, and Umm Al Quwain).