Gulfjobportal.com Employment News UAE on 2023 for Client Service Executive Vacant Position in HSBC. This Gulf Job News is about a new employment opportunity in HSBC for Client Service Executive position. Anyone from Gulf Countries with required eligibility and qualifications may apply online for Client Service Executive vacancy in UAE country. Read the full Employment News today for latest jobs vacancies in Gulf Countries for 2023.
» It is a great career News for the job seekers from UAE and other countries in Gulf regions who wanted to go for Client Service Executive position in their vicinity. Read on the important job details to find out if you are suitable to apply for this vacancy in HSBC UAE Bank company in UAE.
» If you were looking to apply for office assistant post in UAE country then this recruitment from HSBC could be the end of your search for employment in Gulf location. If you want to know the benefits and perks included in this job in HSBC company then you should read about this on their official website or you can ask expert opinion on the Internet before joining the company.
Gulf Jobs for Client Service Executive Post in UAE » Apply Online for Careers & Vacancy in HSBC
Dear job seeker/applicant, we have recently discovered from the official website of HSBC that they need eligible and apt candidates for Client Service Executive in their company for UAE location. For this to know that if you are eligible to apply for office assistant post in HSBC , read the below written job description for this temporary/permanent career and employment opportunity in UAE. This position in HSBC is for contractual basis, but if you perform satisfactory then the job could be for permanent basis, to know this please read the job policy of the company: HSBC .
To apply for this post in HSBC , UAE you need to fill a simple online application there on their portal. For this you may need to register and login or/and submit your resume.
Client Service Executive Post in HSBC UAE Bank» Job at a Glance
Organization/Company Name: HSBC UAE Bank
Job Profile: Client Service Executive
Job Location: Dubai
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: AED 25000.00 Per Month
HSBC » Job Description for Client Service Executive Employment Opportunity for UAE
Full Job Description
Client Service Executive, Abu Dhabi
Some careers shine brighter than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will help you stand out, join HSBC and fulfil your potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
HSBC Private Bank seeks to be the leading international private bank for business owners and their families. It provides clients with wealth, business and family succession solutions in the largest and fastest growing markets around the world. At HSBC Private Bank, we put our clients at the centre of everything we do. With USD517 billion of total assets under management*, HSBC Private Bank is one of the largest international private banks.
We are currently seeking an ambitious individual to join our Private Banking team, working together with colleagues to define, manage and achieve divisional business targets.
In this role, you will:
- Maintain the highest standard of excellence in client service by attending to client enquiries and requests
- Explain operational matters to clients. Develop client’s awareness, understanding and ability to comply with our operational requirements.
- Manage the HSBC “Know Your Customer Program” and ensure that all client-service related activities are fully in compliance with the processes and procedures contained in it.
- Provide support to the Offshore Representative Offices; receive, manage and log faxed transaction instruction from Reps; answer calls from Reps and clients and provide guidance.
- Provide all administrative assistance to RM Team in terms of Call Report filing, Travel arrangements, Expense reclaims, Annual Reviews, Client Profile generation and on-boarding.
- Build and maintain positive and productive working relationships internally and externally
- Ensure that any data input is dealt with in a timely manner and in correct and consistent format
- Adhere to the selling process and sales quality requirements. Achieve compliance with all Group Standards, manuals and guidelines
- Ensure smooth coordination with processing departments on migrated processes
- Assist RMs in taking orders and preparing daily transactions accurately, promptly and completely
To be successful in the role, you should meet the following requirements:
- In depth experience of private or wealth banking
- Proven customer service, communications, sales, mathematical, analytical, organizational, and planning skills
- Excellent commercial and negotiation skills
- Good understanding of the major products/services available in the private banking industry
- Credit Skills – ideally obtained in an area dealing with HNW individuals/Business Banking
- IT Skills – knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications
- Excellent communication skills
- A good team player with drive for success and achievement
- A minimum of Bachelor’s degree is mandatory
- Arabic and/or French language would be an asset
For further details and application information please visit our careers site, searching under reference number
You’ll achieve more at HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.
|Client Service Executive Online Job Application:||Apply Now|
Helpful Tips to Submit your Application Online »
First of all, we want to state that the tips and steps mentioned here may be different then the actual online application @HSBC . So, the tips as mentioned below are indicative and not accurate or exact, st to speak.
- Visit the official website of HSBC with the help of the link as given above ( please, click on “Apply Now” link for that)
- If you are not redirected to the career and jobs page then see a link/words that refer to latest jobs. Or, in other words, look out for such kinds of links on the website: Career/Employment./Jobs/Vacancies/etc.
- Once you find the recruitment page on HSBC website then look out for the job listing that refers to “Client Service Executive” job advertisement.
- Next, click the employment notification, read it and if you meet the eligibility for Client Service Executive post then you should apply online to participate in the recruitment hiring by HSBC .
- Some sites ask for a registration/signup to apply for the vacancy while others just need you to fill the details in an embedded online application form without login.
It is great to have you visited on our portal@GulfJobPortal.com, we sincerely thank you for that! We advise you to check the official website of HSBC thoroughly and see if there are other active jobs as well apart from this Client Service Executive job. As you may be knowing that it is not possible to cover all the career vacancies in the company on timely basis.
And, whether you are a fresher or experienced candidate, you should visit our portal frequently to find out the suitable jobs for yourself in Gulf regions nearby you! We publish all kinds of job vacancies for Gulf countries, like as private sectors, government sectors, and Semi-govt sectors in all over the Gulf Countries, i.e Bahrain, UAE, Iraq, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and The United Arab Emirates(UAE, i.e: Dubai, Ajman, UAE, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, and Umm Al Quwain).