Gulfjobportal.com Employment News Doha on 07th Nov 2022 for Storage Brand Technical Specialist Vacant Position in IBM . This Gulf Job News is about a new employment opportunity in IBM for Storage Brand Technical Specialist position. Anyone from Gulf Countries with required eligibility and qualifications may apply online for Storage Brand Technical Specialist vacancy in Doha country. Read the full Employment News today for latest jobs vacancies in Gulf Countries for 2022.
» It is a great career News for the job seekers from Doha and other countries in Gulf regions who wanted to go for Storage Brand Technical Specialist position in their vicinity. Read on the important job details to find out if you are suitable to apply for this vacancy in IBM company in Doha.
» If you were looking to apply for Storage Brand Technical Specialist post in Doha country then this recruitment from IBM could be the end of your search for employment in Gulf location. If you want to know the benefits and perks included in this job in IBM company then you should read about this on their official website or you can ask expert opinion on the Internet before joining the company.
Gulf Jobs for Storage Brand Technical Specialist Post in Doha » Apply Online for Careers & Vacancy in IBM
Dear job seeker/applicant, we have recently discovered from the official website of IBM that they need eligible and apt candidates for Storage Brand Technical Specialist role in their company for Doha location. For this to know that if you are eligible to apply for Storage Brand Technical Specialist post in IBM , read the below written job description for this temporary/permanent career and employment opportunity in Doha. This position in IBM is for contractual basis, but if you perform satisfactory then the job could be for permanent basis, to know this please read the job policy of the company: IBM .
To apply for this post in IBM , Doha you need to fill a simple online application there on their portal. For this you may need to register and login or/and submit your resume.
Storage Brand Technical Specialist Post in IBM » Job at a Glance
Organization/Company Name: IBM
Job Profile: Storage Brand Technical Specialist
Employment Type: Private Sector Job in Gulf Region (Qatar)
Monthly Salary: QAR 180000.00 per year
IBM » Job Description for Storage Brand Technical Specialist Employment Opportunity for Doha
Brand Technical Specialists (BTP) are the technical experts and advisors to clients, IBM sales teams and/or IBM Business Partners. As a BTP you understand the client’s business requirements, technical requirements and/or competitive landscape. You apply your business insights, build and maintain client relationships, incorporate hardware, software and services into client-valued solutions and ensure client readiness for the implementation of technical solutions. This is an opportunity to shape the future for both IBM and its clients. Start your journey now!Your Role and Responsibilities
We live in an era of remarkable change and opportunity. Data and technology are transforming industries, society, and even the workplace by creating professions that didn’t exist before the emergence of cognitive computing, cloud, analytics, social, mobile and security. As the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, IBM is a leader in this global transformation and we encourage you to consider being part of this team.As a consultative, client-facing, technical sales professional, you will be guided by IBM’s purpose – to be essential to its clients – actively engaging clients to develop the trust and credibility to help them grow their businesses by solving strategic and tactical business problems with IBM’s proven cognitive and cloud technology solutions.
We are seeking individuals interested in making an impact in selling IBM’s storage portfolio to maintain and grow existing revenue streams and relationships. You must be self-motivated, ready to interact daily with a variety of other smart and highly motivated people, and work in a changing environment where no two days are ever the same.The Storage pre-sales specialist works with Storage Sellers and IBM Business Partners to determine customer requirements, create configurations and proposals, respond to RFP and RFQ’s, lead Proof of Concept testing and follow through on sales post installation. You should be very comfortable doing presentations and have the ability tobe able to apply hands-on skills. You must understand storage technologies, interact with clients to understand their challenges, and be able to position winning solutions.Key Responsibilities:
- Use technical and business acumen to understand the client’s business requirements, technical requirements and/or competitive landscape.
- Collaborate with IBM sales teams to define, design, and detail the technical aspects and feasibility of proposed solutions
- Deliver effective Proof of Concept (POC), Proof of Technology (POT), and support critical situations
- Actively engage with clients to develop the trust and credibility to help them grow their businesses by solving strategic and tactical business problems with IBM solutions.
- Apply IBM brand strategies and offerings, methods and models, to ensure world-class design and delivery
- Solid presentation skills and a deep understanding of storage technologies and how to position winning solutions
- Demonstrated level of business acumen as it applies to the client’s business
- Skilled in consultative selling, with an understanding of the client’s needs and IBM capabilities
- Commercially minded and capable of supporting end-to-end sales engagements with the ability to think, plan and act strategically
- Extensive networking and interpersonal skills in complex environments
- Self-starter with eagerness to uncover new sales opportunities and seek to build new skills
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- At least 3 years’ experience in Technical Sales of Storage Systems, AIX, IBM i and Linux, Hybrid Cloud and AI offerings
- Good understanding of competitive landscape
- English: Fluent
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
IBM Systems helps IT leaders think differently about their infrastructure. IBM servers and storage are no longer inanimate – they can understand, reason, and learn so our clients can innovate while avoiding IT issues. Our systems power the world’s most important industries and our clients are the architects of the future. Join us to help build our leading-edge technology portfolio designed for cognitive business and optimized for cloud computing.
Are you craving to learn more? Prepared to solve some of the world’s most unique challenges? And ready to shape the future for millions of people? If so, then it’s time to join us, express your individuality, unleash your curiosity and discover new possibilities.
Every IBMer, and potential ones like yourself, has a voice, carves their own path, and uses their expertise to help co-create and add to our story. Together, we have the power to make meaningful change – to alter the fabric of our clients, of society and IBM itself, to create a truly positive impact and make the world work better for everyone.
It’s time to define your career.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.
Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business.
At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
» Apply for Storage Brand Technical Specialist Jobs in Doha for IBM Company
|Storage Brand Technical Specialist Online Job Application:||Apply Now|
Helpful Tips to Submit your Application Online »
First of all, we want to state that the tips and steps mentioned here may be different then the actual online application @IBM . So, the tips as mentioned below are indicative and not accurate or exact, st to speak.
- Visit the official website of IBM with the help of the link as given above ( please, click on “Apply Now” link for that)
- If you are not redirected to the career and jobs page then see a link/words that refer to latest jobs. Or, in other words, look out for such kinds of links on the website: Career/Employment./Jobs/Vacancies/etc.
- Once you find the recruitment page on IBM website then look out for the job listing that refers to “Storage Brand Technical Specialist” job advertisement.
- Next, click the employment notification, read it and if you meet the eligibility for Storage Brand Technical Specialist post then you should apply online to participate in the recruitment hiring by IBM .
- Some sites ask for a registration/signup to apply for the vacancy while others just need you to fill the details in an embedded online application form without login.
It is great to have you visited on our portal@GulfJobPortal.com, we sincerely thank you for that! We advise you to check the official website of IBM thoroughly and see if there are other active jobs as well apart from this Storage Brand Technical Specialist job. As you may be knowing that it is not possible to cover all the career vacancies in the company on timely basis.
And, whether you are a fresher or experienced candidate, you should visit our portal frequently to find out the suitable jobs for yourself in Gulf regions nearby you! We publish all kinds of job vacancies for Gulf countries, like as private sectors, government sectors, and Semi-govt sectors in all over the Gulf Countries, i.e Bahrain, Kuwait, Iraq, Oman, Doha, Saudi Arabia, and The United Arab Emirates(UAE, i.e: Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Doha, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, and Umm Al Quwain).122104