Gulfjobportal.com Employment News Muscat on 04th Nov 2022 for Swedish Food Market & Bistro Team Leader | IKEA | Oman Vacant Position in IKEA Oman. This Gulf Job News is about a new employment opportunity in IKEA Oman for Swedish Food Market & Bistro Team Leader | IKEA | Oman position. Anyone from Gulf Countries with required eligibility and qualifications may apply online for Swedish Food Market & Bistro Team Leader | IKEA | Oman vacancy in Muscat country. Read the full Employment News today for latest jobs vacancies in Gulf Countries for 2022.
» It is a great career News for the job seekers from Muscat and other countries in Gulf regions who wanted to go for Swedish Food Market & Bistro Team Leader | IKEA | Oman position in their vicinity. Read on the important job details to find out if you are suitable to apply for this vacancy in IKEA Oman company in Muscat.
» If you were looking to apply for office assistant post in Muscat country then this recruitment from IKEA Oman could be the end of your search for employment in Gulf location. If you want to know the benefits and perks included in this job in IKEA Oman company then you should read about this on their official website or you can ask expert opinion on the Internet before joining the company.
Gulf Jobs for Swedish Food Market & Bistro Team Leader | IKEA | Oman Post in Muscat » Apply Online for Careers & Vacancy in IKEA Oman
Dear job seeker/applicant, we have recently discovered from the official website of IKEA Oman that they need eligible and apt candidates for office assistant role in their company for Muscat location. For this to know that if you are eligible to apply for office assistant post in IKEA Oman, read the below written job description for this temporary/permanent career and employment opportunity in Muscat. This position in IKEA Oman is for contractual basis, but if you perform satisfactory then the job could be for permanent basis, to know this please read the job policy of the company: IKEA Oman.
To apply for this post in IKEA Oman, Muscat you need to fill a simple online application there on their portal. For this you may need to register and login or/and submit your resume.
Swedish Food Market & Bistro Team Leader | IKEA | Oman Post in IKEA Oman » Job at a Glance
Organization/Company Name: IKEA
Job Profile: Swedish Food Market & Bistro Team Leader
Job Location: Muscat
Employment Type: Private Sector Job in Gulf Region (Oman)
IKEA Oman » Job Description for Swedish Food Market & Bistro Team Leader | IKEA | Oman Employment Opportunity for Muscat
Full Job Description
Job Requisition ID: 151581Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world’s most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organization to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day
You will oversees the Food & Beverages responsibilities and activities of the organization. Act as deputy Food & Beverages manager in the execution of the IKEA Food & Beverages Concept in the IKEA Restaurant & Café, IKEA Bistro and IKEA Swedish Food Market and IKEA co-worker restaurant, in order to strengthen the IKEA store’s position as the best home furnishing store in your local market. Includes achieving the customer satisfaction goals set and all foods & beverages are prepared and served in the correct way by trained and skilled co-workers for IKEA store visitors to take a natural break in their shopping for a tasty and nourishing meal, at a competitive price, in pleasant and relaxing surroundings with a taste of Sweden.
What’s more, we believe that you have the following knowledge, capabilities and motivation:
- Live and share the IKEA values every day
- High School Credential
- Experience of working in vibrant retail environment – 5 to 7 years
- Experience of managing/leading and developing a team
- Tactical thinker
- Understand KPIs and how to affect their results through departmental actions
KEY ROLE SPECIFIC ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Ensure our guests are always in focus and strive to make them smile. Meet and serve our guests showing empathy and care. Willing to listen and support them with an attitude based on the IKEA values.
- Lead by example and a good ambassador for the IKEA store in all contact with our guests, and give them a good reason to return again and again.
- Always look at our store through the eyes of our customers. Have a daily dialogue with our guests to get continuous feedback about their experiences and to learn more about their needs and wants, then act based on their input.
- Empower and encourage the team to take immediate action to meet the needs of guests and give input on how to continuously improve our meeting with them.
- Ensure our guests have a great shopping experience always throughout the day.
- Together with his colleagues and managers, they contribute actively in the development and implementation of a clear IKEA Food action plan for the store using the store business plan and country business plan. These are supported by input from Growing IKEA together and the IKEA Food Direction & Strategy. Develop and execute an annual action plan for his area based on agreed goals.
- Actively implement the range matrix (global and national) by securing quality and availability.
- Serve high-volume dishes that suit the taste of the many people on the local market.
- Secure that we prepare all food in line with the product sheet and secure the quality served at all times.
- Actively use the product sheets to train co-workers. Also, ensure all co-workers taste and learn about new products before they are launched.
- Secure an irresistible food offer by ensuring we give customers an appealing range presentation.
- Passionate about his products and actively learn about their content, origins, preparation and other benefits. Share this knowledge with his guests and colleagues.
- Ensure that his team and him know the top-selling products, 3 Aces and 1 King, and that they are available and clearly communicated and displayed at all times. To promote alternative products when these are unavailable.
- Utilise everyday commercial opportunities to grow sales and profitability according to the goals in his area. Work with the Functional Commercial Review and other appropriate tools to do so.
- During unexpectedly quiet times, initiate commercial activities that attract store visitors and increase the take-up rate, or take other actions to secure productivity.
- Co-operate with the Stores Kitchen Managers & Kitchen Production Seniors to enhance Swedishness and the link between the IKEA Restaurant & Café and the Swedish Food Market when appropriate.
- Have relevant knowledge of the competition on the market & use this information to initiate immediate action as needed, e.g. secure a substantial price distance.
- Create awareness of IKEA Food as the most important in-store marketing tool for maximising the IKEA store’s sales potential.
STEERING THE BUSINESS
- To ensure that systems and methods stated in IKEA Concept Documentation are implemented in the Swedish Food Market & Bistro.
- To ensure Food as a key growth driver for IKEA by providing an inspiring and unique meeting with the customers in existing and new meeting places.
- To ensure efficient operations of the IKEA Swedish Food Market & Bistro department with special attention to the preparation and serving of food that enhances the visitor experience.
- In conjunction with the Human Resource manager and Food & Beverages manager, you select, recruit, train, develop, coach, mentor and inspire co-workers in accordance with the IKEA values.
- To execute the action plan to support the Business Plan goals.
- Strengthen the IKEA brand by safeguarding a high quality, safe and inspirational customer experience.
- Ensure that global and national compliance standards are met to secure a safe environment for customers and co-workers
- You train the co-workers how to work with the Swedish range and local range according to the recipes
- You are responsible for stock levels in the Swedish Food Market & Bistro units, as well as purchasing, reordering and stock rotation (FIFO)
- To train the co-workers in food preparation to ensure the highest standards of range presentation
- To train, develop and constantly follow up the quality and food safety regulations, while ensuring a safe working environment for co-workers and customers in accordance with all local health and safety regulations and HACCP standards
- Control food costs, operational costs, working hours, productivity and sales mix and calculate inventory and dish costs
- To be responsible for the efficient organisation of the business area in relation to financial performance, i.e. gross profit, costs, hours planning, productivity levels, absence management and holiday planning to agreed service levels
- To secure that you achieve the IF&B standards set in the operational /commercial review
- To contribute as a member of the IF&B management team and lead co-workers
- Secure the integrated multichannel executions/output of the function in order to contribute to the business goals
About Al-Futtaim Retail
Al-Futtaim Retail has established itself as one of the leaders in Retail across the Middle East, Africa & Asia over the past 30 years. We have developed partnerships with some of the biggest and most respected Brands in the world including IKEA, ACE and Toys R Us in the Middle East and the Inditex Group of Brands (Zara, Mango, Bershka and P&B) across Asia. We are also one of the largest Global partners of Marks and Spencer’s in both regions with over 75 stores offering both fashion & food options.
Most recently we have been responsible for bringing brands to the Middle East for the first time with the exciting launches of Watsons and B&Q and we aim to continue to be agile and adaptive to our markets with new launches and further development. For this to be possible we aim to recruit the best talent from all backgrounds who will continue to challenge and develop our diverse workforce which includes over 100 nationalities across 12 countries. Join us today and make a difference…
About Al-Futtaim IKEA
We are a values-driven company with a passion for life at home. Our vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people.
Al-Futtaim IKEA holds the franchise rights for IKEA in Egypt, Oman, Qatar and the United Arab Emirates.
» Apply for Swedish Food Market & Bistro Team Leader | IKEA | Oman Jobs in Muscat for IKEA Oman Company
|Swedish Food Market & Bistro Team Leader | IKEA | Oman Online Job Application:||Apply Now|
Helpful Tips to Submit your Application Online »
First of all, we want to state that the tips and steps mentioned here may be different then the actual online application @IKEA Oman. So, the tips as mentioned below are indicative and not accurate or exact, st to speak.
- Visit the official website of IKEA Oman with the help of the link as given above ( please, click on “Apply Now” link for that)
- If you are not redirected to the career and jobs page then see a link/words that refer to latest jobs. Or, in other words, look out for such kinds of links on the website: Career/Employment./Jobs/Vacancies/etc.
- Once you find the recruitment page on IKEA Oman website then look out for the job listing that refers to “Swedish Food Market & Bistro Team Leader | IKEA | Oman” job advertisement.
- Next, click the employment notification, read it and if you meet the eligibility for Swedish Food Market & Bistro Team Leader | IKEA | Oman post then you should apply online to participate in the recruitment hiring by IKEA Oman.
- Some sites ask for a registration/signup to apply for the vacancy while others just need you to fill the details in an embedded online application form without login.
It is great to have you visited on our portal@GulfJobPortal.com, we sincerely thank you for that! We advise you to check the official website of IKEA Oman thoroughly and see if there are other active jobs as well apart from this Swedish Food Market & Bistro Team Leader | IKEA | Oman job. As you may be knowing that it is not possible to cover all the career vacancies in the company on timely basis.
And, whether you are a fresher or experienced candidate, you should visit our portal frequently to find out the suitable jobs for yourself in Gulf regions nearby you! We publish all kinds of job vacancies for Gulf countries, like as private sectors, government sectors, and Semi-govt sectors in all over the Gulf Countries, i.e Bahrain, Kuwait, Iraq, Muscat, Muscat, Saudi Arabia, and The United Arab Emirates(UAE, i.e: Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Muscat, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, and Umm Al Quwain).