Gulfjobportal.com Employment News Doha on 07th Nov 2022 for Associate Project Officer Vacant Position in IOM . This Gulf Job News is about a new employment opportunity in IOM for Associate Project Officer position. Anyone from Gulf Countries with required eligibility and qualifications may apply online for Associate Project Officer vacancy in Doha country. Read the full Employment News today for latest jobs vacancies in Gulf Countries for 2022.United Kingdom
» It is a great career News for the job seekers from Doha and other countries in Gulf regions who wanted to go for Associate Project Officer position in their vicinity. Read on the important job details to find out if you are suitable to apply for this vacancy in IOM company in Doha.
» If you were looking to apply for office assistant post in Doha country then this recruitment from IOM could be the end of your search for employment in Gulf location. If you want to know the benefits and perks included in this job in IOM company then you should read about this on their official website or you can ask expert opinion on the Internet before joining the company.
Gulf Jobs for Associate Project Officer Post in Doha » Apply Online for Careers & Vacancy in IOM
Dear job seeker/applicant, we have recently discovered from the official website of IOM that they need eligible and apt candidates for office assistant role in their company for Doha location. For this to know that if you are eligible to apply for office assistant post in IOM , read the below written job description for this temporary/permanent career and employment opportunity in Doha. This position in IOM is for contractual basis, but if you perform satisfactory then the job could be for permanent basis, to know this please read the job policy of the company: IOM .
To apply for this post in IOM , Doha you need to fill a simple online application there on their portal. For this you may need to register and login or/and submit your resume.
Associate Project Officer Post in IOM » Job at a Glance
Organization/Company Name: IOM
Job Profile: Associate Project Officer
Employment Type: Private Sector Job in Gulf Region (Qatar)
Monthly Salary: QAR 5297.00 Per Month
IOM » Job Description for Associate Project Officer Employment Opportunity for Doha
Participate in the processing of refugee files for the USRAP. As needed, oversee team
members undertaking casework and providing support to US Citizenship and Immigration
Services (USCIS) officers on circuit rides.
2. Adhere to all security protocols and procedures and all circuit ride guidelines and procedures.
Associate Project Officers must be ready, willing, and able to travel to and work in temporary
field operations such as Doha, Qatar and to pass all security and medical clearances required to
work in locations throughout the region.
3. Develop and maintain a comprehensive understanding of all aspects of USRAP refugee file
processing following guidelines set forth by the program and adapting knowledge as guidelines
are issued or updated.
4. Conduct interviews with refugee applicants in a dignified and professional manner while
maintaining the integrity of IOM and adhering to the Code of Conduct. Record refugee
statements by writing factual, accurate case histories that capture each applicant’s individual
5. Accurately record all biographic data and family relationships for all refugee applicants. Verify,
translate, scan, and photocopy all documents required for each refugee file for the purposes of
case preparation and/or employment verification. Complete data entry for cases that are created
in the database.
6. As required, provide support to visiting USCIS officers, including preparing and
quality-checking refugee case files, providing assistance as interviews are conducted and
completing other administrative tasks such as updating files and decisions, communicating
issues and results to the Field Team support staff, escorting refugee applicants and
7. As required, provide administrative support to the RSC team and management, including but
not limited to support related to the processing of family reunification cases, interpreting for
refugee interviews, escorting refugee applicants, preparing, organizing and inventorying refugee
case files and assisting with logistical support such as flight bookings, housing arrangements or
8. Operate under stressful working and living conditions while maintaining a collegial team
environment and productive working relationships with both colleagues and implementing
9. Ensure the data integrity of RSC MENA refugee records in the START (USRAP Processing
System) database. Utilize new tools to improve the quality of information entered into and
Page 2 / 5
extracted from START.
10. Maintain and ensure the confidentiality and integrity of all RSC-related information by
implementing control procedures in line with USRAP standards of conduct and data protection
rules. Alert a Project Officer or Manager of RSC MENA-Qatar Processing Site of any
non-compliance to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) or codes of conduct.
11. Perform such other duties as may be assigned.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
• Master’s degree in Social Science, International Relations, Regional Studies, or a related field
from an accredited academic institution, or
• University degree in the above fields with two years of relevant professional experience.
• Experience in USRAP, particularly in RSC casework and USCIS adjudications support
activities is preferred;
• Experience serving in hardship locations, particularly in the region, is an advantage.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to effectively communicate with a
• Excellent computer skills and a high level of proficiency in spreadsheet and database
applications, with experience using the START (USRAP Processing System) an advantage;
• Knowledge of USRAP program implementation and familiarity with IOM’s administrative,
financial and business rules and practices is desirable
• Takes responsibility and manages constructive criticism;
• Works effectively with all clients and stakeholders;
• Promotes continuous learning; communicates clearly;
• Takes initiative and drives high levels of performance management;
• Plans work, anticipates risks, and sets goals within area of responsibility;
• Displays mastery of subject matter;
• Contributes to a collegial team environment;
• Incorporates gender-related needs, perspectives, and concerns, and promotes equal gender
• Displays awareness of relevant technological solutions;
• Works with internal and external stakeholders to meet resource needs of IOM.
• Delivers on set objectives in hardship situations;
• Effectively coordinates actions with other implementing partners;
• Works effectively with local authorities, stakeholders, beneficiaries, and the broader community
to advance country office or regional objectives.
IOM’s official languages are English, French, and Spanish.
For all applicants, fluency in English is required (oral and written). Working knowledge of Dario
or Pashto is an advantage.
Proficiency of language(s) required will be specifically evaluated during the selection process,
which may include written and/or oral assessments.
» Apply for Associate Project Officer Jobs in Doha for IOM Company
|Associate Project Officer Online Job Application:||Apply Now|
Helpful Tips to Submit your Application Online »
First of all, we want to state that the tips and steps mentioned here may be different then the actual online application @IOM . So, the tips as mentioned below are indicative and not accurate or exact, st to speak.
- Visit the official website of IOM with the help of the link as given above ( please, click on “Apply Now” link for that)
- If you are not redirected to the career and jobs page then see a link/words that refer to latest jobs. Or, in other words, look out for such kinds of links on the website: Career/Employment./Jobs/Vacancies/etc.
- Once you find the recruitment page on IOM website then look out for the job listing that refers to “Associate Project Officer ” job advertisement.
- Next, click the employment notification, read it and if you meet the eligibility for Associate Project Officer post then you should apply online to participate in the recruitment hiring by IOM .
- Some sites ask for a registration/signup to apply for the vacancy while others just need you to fill the details in an embedded online application form without login.
It is great to have you visited on our portal@GulfJobPortal.com, we sincerely thank you for that! We advise you to check the official website of IOM thoroughly and see if there are other active jobs as well apart from this Associate Project Officer job. As you may be knowing that it is not possible to cover all the career vacancies in the company on timely basis.
And, whether you are a fresher or experienced candidate, you should visit our portal frequently to find out the suitable jobs for yourself in Gulf regions nearby you! We publish all kinds of job vacancies for Gulf countries, like as private sectors, government sectors, and Semi-govt sectors in all over the Gulf Countries, i.e Bahrain, Kuwait, Iraq, Oman, Doha, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and The United Arab Emirates(UAE, i.e: Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Doha, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, and Umm Al Quwain).