Gulfjobportal.com Employment News Muscat on 14th Nov 2022 for IKEA Food Cashier Vacant Position in Al-Futtaim. This Gulf Job News is about a new employment opportunity in Al-Futtaim for IKEA Food Cashier position. Anyone from Gulf Countries with required eligibility and qualifications may apply online for IKEA Food Cashier vacancy in Muscat country. Read the full Employment News today for latest jobs vacancies in Gulf Countries for 2022.
» It is a great career News for the job seekers from Muscat and other countries in Gulf regions who wanted to go for IKEA Food Cashier position in their vicinity. Read on the important job details to find out if you are suitable to apply for this vacancy in Al-Futtaim company in Muscat.
» If you were looking to apply for office assistant post in Muscat country then this recruitment from Al-Futtaim could be the end of your search for employment in Gulf location. If you want to know the benefits and perks included in this job in Al-Futtaim company then you should read about this on their official website or you can ask expert opinion on the Internet before joining the company.
Gulf Jobs for IKEA Food Cashier Post in Muscat » Apply Online for Careers & Vacancy in Al-Futtaim
Dear job seeker/applicant, we have recently discovered from the official website of Al-Futtaim that they need eligible and apt candidates for office assistant role in their company for Muscat location. For this to know that if you are eligible to apply for office assistant post in Al-Futtaim, read the below written job description for this temporary/permanent career and employment opportunity in Muscat. This position in Al-Futtaim is for contractual basis, but if you perform satisfactory then the job could be for permanent basis, to know this please read the job policy of the company: Al-Futtaim.
To apply for this post in Al-Futtaim, Muscat you need to fill a simple online application there on their portal. For this you may need to register and login or/and submit your resume.
IKEA Food Cashier Post in Al-Futtaim » Job at a Glance
Organization/Company Name: Al-Futtaim
Job Profile: IKEA Food Cashier
Job Location: Muscat
Monthly Salary: OMR 650.00 Per Month
Al-Futtaim » Job Description for IKEA Food Cashier Employment Opportunity for Muscat
Full Job Description
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world’s most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organization to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day
You will assist IKEA Food team in ensuring the efficient production of food in the section as per the set standards, procedures, customer’s requirements and cost guidelines. Maintaining clean and orderly checkout areas whilst serving customers with great Customer Service skills. Follow SOPs including counting and recording the float before trading begins and upon close of trading in order to reduce losses.
What’s more, we believe that you have the following knowledge, capabilities and motivation:
- Live and share the IKEA values every day
- Previous service environment experience, ideally sales or hospitality – Minimum of 2 years.
- Must have a strong customer focus
- Must have the ability to work in a high-volume, fast-paced, and constantly changing retail environment
- Must have multitasking capabilities
- Must be computer literate
KEY ROLE SPECIFIC ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Ensure our guests are always in focus and strive to make them smile. Meet and serve our guests showing empathy and care. Willing to listen and support them with an attitude based on the IKEA values.
- Lead by example and a good ambassador for the IKEA store in all contact with our guests, and give them a good reason to return again and again.
- Always look at our store through the eyes of our customers. Have a daily dialogue with our guests to get continuous feedback about their experiences and to learn more about their needs and wants, then act based on their input.
- Ensure our guests have a great shopping experience always throughout the day.
- Ensuring that company’s customers are well-attended to, assuring their needs is satisfied.
- Work efficiently and effectively in order to minimize queues.
- Maintaining clean and orderly checkout areas.
- Ensuring and maintaining adequate stock of printed stationary at required stock level.
- Responsibility of coordinating the area of food safety in the store.
- Ensure that IKEA Food Safety programs are implemented and followed in the store. .
- Build relationships with relevant national and local authorities, auditors and suppliers.
- Be well updated on current and upcoming national legislation on food safety.
- Ensure that all IKEA FOOD co-workers are familiar with CASY (incident reporting).
- Ensure that the IKEA FOOD Team knows how to act if an incident occurs through the Emergency Management Team.
- Initiate and follow up of investigations caused by incidents concerning national and international range.
- Actively work with the Chef to increase his knowledge and expertise in all areas of production
- Ensure the correct use of equipment at all times and reports breakdown or failure to the Chef
- Attend and participates in training sessions as required
- Perform other related functions that may be assigned from time to time
- Work actively to make the IKEA store successful and high performing, today and tomorrow by attracting visitors, achieving sales growth and reasonable profitability, ensuring the satisfaction of guests and co-workers, and excellent operational performance as measured through our defined Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Ensure the implementation and follow-up of the SOP rules and guidelines.
- Receiving payment by cash, check, credit cards, vouchers, or automatic debits. Follow the SOP pertaining to cash handling.
- Computing and recording transactions and ensuring 100% accuracy for all register transactions.
- Counting and recording the float before trading begins and upon close of trading.
- Cash handling and safe custody of collected cash.
About Al-Futtaim Retail
Al-Futtaim Retail has established itself as one of the leaders in Retail across the Middle East, Africa & Asia over the past 30 years. We have developed partnerships with some of the biggest and most respected Brands in the world including IKEA, ACE and Toys R Us in the Middle East and the Inditex Group of Brands (Zara, Mango, Bershka and P&B) across Asia. We are also one of the largest Global partners of Marks and Spencer’s in both regions with over 75 stores offering both fashion & food options.
Most recently we have been responsible for bringing brands to the Middle East for the first time with the exciting launches of Watsons and B&Q and we aim to continue to be agile and adaptive to our markets with new launches and further development. For this to be possible we aim to recruit the best talent from all backgrounds who will continue to challenge and develop our diverse workforce which includes over 100 nationalities across 12 countries. Join us today and make a difference…
About Al-Futtaim IKEA
We are a values-driven company with a passion for life at home. Our vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people.
Al-Futtaim IKEA holds the franchise rights for IKEA in Egypt, Oman, Qatar and the United Arab Emirates.
» Apply for IKEA Food Cashier Jobs in Muscat for Al-Futtaim Company
|IKEA Food Cashier Online Job Application:||Apply Now|
Helpful Tips to Submit your Application Online »
First of all, we want to state that the tips and steps mentioned here may be different then the actual online application @Al-Futtaim. So, the tips as mentioned below are indicative and not accurate or exact, st to speak.
- Visit the official website of Al-Futtaim with the help of the link as given above ( please, click on “Apply Now” link for that)
- If you are not redirected to the career and jobs page then see a link/words that refer to latest jobs. Or, in other words, look out for such kinds of links on the website: Career/Employment./Jobs/Vacancies/etc.
- Once you find the recruitment page on Al-Futtaim website then look out for the job listing that refers to “IKEA Food Cashier” job advertisement.
- Next, click the employment notification, read it and if you meet the eligibility for IKEA Food Cashier post then you should apply online to participate in the recruitment hiring by Al-Futtaim.
- Some sites ask for a registration/signup to apply for the vacancy while others just need you to fill the details in an embedded online application form without login.
It is great to have you visited on our portal@GulfJobPortal.com, we sincerely thank you for that! We advise you to check the official website of Al-Futtaim thoroughly and see if there are other active jobs as well apart from this IKEA Food Cashier job. As you may be knowing that it is not possible to cover all the career vacancies in the company on timely basis.
And, whether you are a fresher or experienced candidate, you should visit our portal frequently to find out the suitable jobs for yourself in Gulf regions nearby you! We publish all kinds of job vacancies for Gulf countries, like as private sectors, government sectors, and Semi-govt sectors in all over the Gulf Countries, i.e Bahrain, Kuwait, Iraq, Muscat, Muscat, Saudi Arabia, and The United Arab Emirates(UAE, i.e: Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Muscat, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, and Umm Al Quwain).