Gulfjobportal.com Employment News Dubai on 9th May 2022 for Cashier Vacant Position in Al Rostamani International Exchange LLC. This Gulf Job News is about a new employment opportunity in Al Rostamani International Exchange LLC for Cashier position. Anyone from Gulf Countries with required eligibility and qualifications may apply online for Cashier vacancy in Dubai country. Read the full Employment News today for latest jobs vacancies in Gulf Countries for 2022.
» It is a great career News for the job seekers from Dubai and other countries in Gulf regions who wanted to go for Cashier position in their vicinity. Read on the important job details to find out if you are suitable to apply for this vacancy in Al Rostamani International Exchange LLC company in Dubai.
» If you were looking to apply for office assistant post in Dubai country then this recruitment from Al Rostamani International Exchange LLC could be the end of your search for employment in Gulf location. If you want to know the benefits and perks included in this job in Al Rostamani International Exchange LLC company then you should read about this on their official website or you can ask expert opinion on the Internet before joining the company.
Gulf Jobs for Cashier Post in Dubai » Apply Online for Careers & Vacancy in Al Rostamani International Exchange LLC
Dear job seeker/applicant, we have recently discovered from the official website of Al Rostamani International Exchange LLC that they need eligible and apt candidates for office assistant role in their company for Dubai location. For this to know that if you are eligible to apply for office assistant post in Al Rostamani International Exchange LLC, read the below written job description for this temporary/permanent career and employment opportunity in Dubai. This position in Al Rostamani International Exchange LLC is for contractual basis, but if you perform satisfactory then the job could be for permanent basis, to know this please read the job policy of the company: Al Rostamani International Exchange LLC.
To apply for this post in Al Rostamani International Exchange LLC, Dubai you need to fill a simple online application there on their portal. For this you may need to register and login or/and submit your resume.
Cashier Post in Al Rostamani International Exchange LLC » Job at a Glance
Organization/Company Name: Al Rostamani International Exchange LLC
Job Profile: Cashier
Job Location: Dubai
Employment Type: Private Sector Job in Gulf Region (Dubai)
Monthly Salary: AED 2352.00 Per Month
Al Rostamani International Exchange LLC » Job Description for Cashier Employment Opportunity for Dubai
Every employee at Al Rostamani Group plays a role in making a real difference to the business and our customers. We care for our employees by offering them meaningful and purposeful work and an opportunity to grow, learn, contribute and succeed. Today, the Al Rostamani Group has come a long way since its birth in 1957. Our group has grown steadfastly with the guiding principles of Commitment, Care & Vision, alongside a strong sense of active involvement in the community. We are a well-diversified group, with a key presence in industries such as General Trading, Automobiles and Heavy Equipment, Travel, Foreign Exchange, Financial Services, Property Management, Construction, Infrastructure Development and Information Technology Services. Our Group employs approximately 2000 people from 41 different nationalities, which contributes to our multicultural and multi-national environment.
Al Rostamani International Exchange is a leader in providing currency exchange and international remittance services in the UAE. It is an ISO 9001:2000 certified company having a wide range of products and services catering to all income groups for both nationals and expatriates.
To process transactions as per customer request which includes Remittances, Cash, Cheques and other financial transactions in accordance with the guidelines provided by the Company with accuracy and efficiency. To ensure that the transactions and documentation process is in line with both the internal and regulatory compliance requirements.
Customer Satisfaction / Service Standards
- Meet and Greet customers at Counter / Lobby area, and thank them for their business
- Provide service to Retail and Commercial customers as per established ARIE standards
- Communicate regulations and norms regarding transactions in a professional manner
- Provide advice and guidance about ARIE Products & Services to customers as and when necessary
- Achieve minimum ‘Wait’ time and ‘Serve’ time and aim for reducing the TAT on a continuous basis
- Lead customers to relevant department/persons for Query Resolutions, Special Deals and other such activities
Financial / Sales
- Ensure optimal profit margins are maintained for transactions
- Solicit referrals and initiate cross-selling opportunities to existing customers
- Actively convert walk-in customers to IntroCard holders.
- Explore opportunities to increase customer base, transaction number, Revenue per transaction & customer and overall operational revenue performance to meet the overall objectives
Operations / Controls
- Handle Foreign Currency, Remittances, and other customer transactions as required by the Corporate or WPS customer or the Retail customer and as assigned by the Branch Management / department manager, with zero defects
- Ensure assigned work activities are carried out as per Company policies and procedures
- Ensure Cash Handling is done as per Company policy, and Cash Balance at assigned ‘Till’ is accurately tailed and appropriately handled as instructed by the Branch Management
- Report any anomalies such as under/Overs to concerned superior immediately
- Exercise due diligence in processes related to customer transactions to ensure risk mitigation and adherence to relevant AML procedures and KYC initiatives
- Identify improvement areas & propose constructive changes to achieve operational excellence
- Ensure documentation and the transaction process is in compliance with both the internal and regulatory requirement
- Graduate or equivalent in any related field
- 2 years of prior experience as a Cashier/Teller
- Previous exposure to large volume of cash handling is an added advantage
Knowledge & Skills
- Knowledge of basic computer applications and operations
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills
- Customer service oriented
- Good quantitative skills
At Al Rostamani Group, we seek talented people who work hard to achieve great things. We consider not only your skills and experience, but also your passion for the role, your desire to learn and how well you align with our core values of care, commitment and vision. If this position represents an opportunity you wish to pursue, we invite you to apply.
» Apply for Cashier Jobs in Dubai for Al Rostamani International Exchange LLC Company
|Cashier Online Job Application:||Apply Now|
Helpful Tips to Submit your Application Online »
First of all, we want to state that the tips and steps mentioned here may be different then the actual online application @Al Rostamani International Exchange LLC. So, the tips as mentioned below are indicative and not accurate or exact, st to speak.
- Visit the official website of Al Rostamani International Exchange LLC with the help of the link as given above ( please, click on “Apply Now” link for that)
- If you are not redirected to the career and jobs page then see a link/words that refer to latest jobs. Or, in other words, look out for such kinds of links on the website: Career/Employment./Jobs/Vacancies/etc.
- Once you find the recruitment page on Al Rostamani International Exchange LLC website then look out for the job listing that refers to “Cashier” job advertisement.
- Next, click the employment notification, read it and if you meet the eligibility for Cashier post then you should apply online to participate in the recruitment hiring by Al Rostamani International Exchange LLC.
- Some sites ask for a registration/signup to apply for the vacancy while others just need you to fill the details in an embedded online application form without login.
It is great to have you visited on our portal@GulfJobPortal.com, we sincerely thank you for that! We advise you to check the official website of Al Rostamani International Exchange LLC thoroughly and see if there are other active jobs as well apart from this Cashier job. As you may be knowing that it is not possible to cover all the career vacancies in the company on timely basis.
And, whether you are a fresher or experienced candidate, you should visit our portal frequently to find out the suitable jobs for yourself in Gulf regions nearby you! We publish all kinds of job vacancies for Gulf countries, like as private sectors, government sectors, and Semi-govt sectors in all over the Gulf Countries, i.e Bahrain, Kuwait, Iraq, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and The United Arab Emirates(UAE, i.e: Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Dubai, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, and Umm Al Quwain).