Gulfjobportal.com Employment News Doha on 10-jun-2022 for Inventory Mngt Vacant Position in BRF . This Gulf Job News is about a new employment opportunity in BRF for Inventory Mngt position. Anyone from Gulf Countries with required eligibility and qualifications may apply online for Inventory Mngt vacancy in Doha country. Read the full Employment News today for latest jobs vacancies in Gulf Countries for 2022.
» It is a great career News for the job seekers from Doha and other countries in Gulf regions who wanted to go for Inventory Mngt position in their vicinity. Read on the important job details to find out if you are suitable to apply for this vacancy in BRF company in Doha .
» If you were looking to apply for office assistant post in Doha country then this recruitment from BRF could be the end of your search for employment in Gulf location. If you want to know the benefits and perks included in this job in BRF company then you should read about this on their official website or you can ask expert opinion on the Internet before joining the company.
Gulf Jobs for Inventory Mngt Post in Doha » Apply Online for Careers & Vacancy in BRF
Dear job seeker/applicant, we have recently discovered from the official website of BRF that they need eligible and apt candidates for office assistant role in their company for Doha location. For this to know that if you are eligible to apply for office assistant post in BRF , read the below written job description for this temporary/permanent career and employment opportunity in Doha . This position in BRF is for contractual basis, but if you perform satisfactory then the job could be for permanent basis, to know this please read the job policy of the company: BRF .
To apply for this post in BRF , Doha you need to fill a simple online application there on their portal. For this you may need to register and login or/and submit your resume.
Inventory Mngt Post in BRF » Job at a Glance
Organization/Company Name: BRF
Job Profile: Inventory Mngt
Monthly Salary: QAR 30000.00 per month
BRF » Job Description for Inventory Mngt Employment Opportunity for Doha
Have you ever imagined to be part of one of the biggest food companies in the world?Nourish life is our commitment. This is not limited to food production – it extends to projects, initiatives and causes we embrace. In order to deliver quality products, we have a team dedicated to innovating every day. We have more than 90,000 employees worldwide. A large team that has a global vision, without leaving aside the local needs.Each member of our team is important to make BRF one of the largest food companies in the world. We are guided by values that serve as a compass for our work. Ethics in all actions, transparency in our value chain and innovation are non-negotiable points for us.Come and join us to be part of this food giant!BRF values and promotes an inclusive and diverse culture. We consider persons with disabilities for all our opportunities.#WeareBRFJob Description
- Comply with BRF Sustainability Policy guidelines, ensure adherence to BRF Sustainability Plan through activities in its routines that promotes compliance with the indicators and global ESG (Environmental, Social and Governance) commitments of the Company, ensuring the connection between its actions and sustainable development in the BRF chain.
- To manage the demand planning & order replenishment cycle and follow proper safety stock procedures to maintain inventory levels as established
- Work with Commercial team to derive consensus short term and long terms Sales forecast plan.
- Coordinate with SOP, Factory & Region demand planers for stock transfer/supply plans to avoid OOS or Overstock situation.
- Perform Demand Sensing and Demand shaping activity frequently in line with commercial team to ensure optimal stock availability at SKU level to meet the market demand.
- Check Order placed vs. Factory Confirmation vs. Shipment plan to align with commercial for demand shaping.
- Define & Implement 100% the Inventory Stock Policy by SKU based on the A.B.C classification Methodology
- Perform proactive stock management & allocation management with complex what-if scenarios to derive optimum replenishment strategy for inbound goods as well as the movement of arrived goods between the sites
- Close monitoring of shipments in transit, ensure correct documents received on-time, update stocks projection & highlight any potential risks
- Allocate the containers from the port to appropriate locations based on the above study on daily basis and closely monitor their movements while ensuring that stocks are monitored, held, and released on a timely basis as per municipality instructions
- Close monitoring of expiry dates of the products with enhanced risk management methodology and lead near expiry stock depletion process with commercial team
- Close monitoring of Demand Planning Accuracy vs Sales Forecast, following and optimizing processes according to BRF corporative policies
- Regular update meetings with commercial team on the inventory status & stocks projection
- Tracking of the daily stock reconciliation process between WMS & SAP
- Graduation in Engineer (Industrial, Computer) / Business Administration or an associate degree;
- Post-Graduation (MBA) from a reputable, accredited and recognizable institution is desirable;
- Knowledge of any ERP system (SAP is preferred, including SAP APO and/or IBP)
- Warehouse Management System (WMS)
- Strong organizational & planning skills
- Detail oriented with strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent analytical skills and capability to develop statistical analysis & data visualization
- Outstanding communication skills and the ability to deal with people at all levels
- Agile, flexible, proactive, quick learner, and able to effectively work within a team
- Passionate, with sense of urgency, responsibility & ownership
Stay tuned on our Website to be aware about all the job opportunities we have!
- Experience in the Demand & Stock management of FMCG
» Apply for Inventory Mngt Jobs in Doha for BRF Company
|Inventory Mngt Online Job Application:||Apply Now|
Helpful Tips to Submit your Application Online »
First of all, we want to state that the tips and steps mentioned here may be different then the actual online application @BRF . So, the tips as mentioned below are indicative and not accurate or exact, st to speak.
- Visit the official website of BRF with the help of the link as given above ( please, click on “Apply Now” link for that)
- If you are not redirected to the career and jobs page then see a link/words that refer to latest jobs. Or, in other words, look out for such kinds of links on the website: Career/Employment./Jobs/Vacancies/etc.
- Once you find the recruitment page on BRF website then look out for the job listing that refers to “Inventory Mngt” job advertisement.
- Next, click the employment notification, read it and if you meet the eligibility for Inventory Mngt post then you should apply online to participate in the recruitment hiring by BRF .
- Some sites ask for a registration/signup to apply for the vacancy while others just need you to fill the details in an embedded online application form without login.
It is great to have you visited on our portal@GulfJobPortal.com, we sincerely thank you for that! We advise you to check the official website of BRF thoroughly and see if there are other active jobs as well apart from this Inventory Mngt job. As you may be knowing that it is not possible to cover all the career vacancies in the company on timely basis.
And, whether you are a fresher or experienced candidate, you should visit our portal frequently to find out the suitable jobs for yourself in Gulf regions nearby you! We publish all kinds of job vacancies for Gulf countries, like as private sectors, government sectors, and Semi-govt sectors in all over the Gulf Countries, i.e Bahrain, Kuwait, Iraq, Oman, Doha , Saudi Arabia, and The United Arab Emirates(UAE, i.e: Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Doha , Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, and Umm Al Quwain).