Gulfjobportal.com Employment News Doha on 26th May 2022 for CMMS Engineer Vacant Position in Dolphin Energy . This Gulf Job News is about a new employment opportunity in Dolphin Energy for CMMS Engineer position. Anyone from Gulf Countries with required eligibility and qualifications may apply online for CMMS Engineer vacancy in Doha country. Read the full Employment News today for latest jobs vacancies in Gulf Countries for 2022.
» It is a great career News for the job seekers from Doha and other countries in Gulf regions who wanted to go for CMMS Engineer position in their vicinity. Read on the important job details to find out if you are suitable to apply for this vacancy in Dolphin Energy company in Doha.
» If you were looking to apply for office assistant post in Doha country then this recruitment from Dolphin Energy could be the end of your search for employment in Gulf location. If you want to know the benefits and perks included in this job in Dolphin Energy company then you should read about this on their official website or you can ask expert opinion on the Internet before joining the company.
Gulf Jobs for CMMS Engineer Post in Doha » Apply Online for Careers & Vacancy in Dolphin Energy
Dear job seeker/applicant, we have recently discovered from the official website of Dolphin Energy that they need eligible and apt candidates for office assistant role in their company for Doha location. For this to know that if you are eligible to apply for office assistant post in Dolphin Energy , read the below written job description for this temporary/permanent career and employment opportunity in Doha. This position in Dolphin Energy is for contractual basis, but if you perform satisfactory then the job could be for permanent basis, to know this please read the job policy of the company: Dolphin Energy .
To apply for this post in Dolphin Energy , Doha you need to fill a simple online application there on their portal. For this you may need to register and login or/and submit your resume.
CMMS Engineer Post in Dolphin Energy » Job at a Glance
Organization/Company Name: Dolphin Energy
Job Profile: CMMS Engineer
Monthly Salary: QAR 7300.00 per month
Dolphin Energy » Job Description for CMMS Engineer Employment Opportunity for Doha
Develop and implement technical applications to support the reliability/integrity improvement and associated engineering activities within Dolphin Energy.
1. Act as the focal point for all technical applications liaising with the IT department to provide input and advice on CMMS engineering related matters to ensure that the CMMS system is designed/modified to support effective management of engineering activities and programs.
2. Analyze end-users business requirements, design and build-in required functionalities into the CMMS to improve the program performance, and coordinate master data preparation and upload. Manage business process and system interface for applications (Credo, eMOC, Asset performance management, PIMS etc) to SAP.
3. Develop the process mapping and management of all engineering business processes through effective development and implementation of the CMMS program. Actively participate in implementation of new projects to enhance system data, support to update SAP data, maintain data consistency and integrity, task rationalization pertaining to outputs from various studies such as RCM/PM Optimization, SILARP etc.
4. Coordinate with the IT department to maintain static data and codes, such as equipment, operating locations, calendars, planner matrix, job/labor/contractor codes, failure codes, etc. Ensure master data equipment hierarchy is well maintained, with correct GL codes/cost centers allocation and smooth roll-up of cost information to generate various cost and expenditures reports.
5. Coordinate with Maintenance Planning for implementation of the agreed PM/Inspection tasks output produced by discipline engineers in SAP after synchronization of PM tasks ensuring parent child hierarchy and ensuring successful roll-out of the PM plans in SAP. Identify areas for continuous development for simplification and standardization of SAP EAM business process to ensure SAP PM module is utilized to its full abilities. This includes interface with other software used by Engineering Services, Asset integrity, Maintenance and Turnaround work-flows. Support SAP/ERP team in implementation of new upgrades, conduct user acceptance test for newly developed applications, prepare training material, and provide training for all users.
6. ecommend changes and corrective actions in CMMS following changes in work methods and procedures, based on workflow analysis and performance evaluation of the existing systems (KPIs).
7. Advise and support CMMS users within Technical Services of any new developments, functionalities, and procedures. Support management for plant expansion projects and FMPs, coordinate with contractors to develop new equipment asset registry, master data preparation according to LSMW architect and mass data upload in SAP.
8. Monitor the CMMS performance, log users’ complaints and technical problems, analyze CMMS users’ needs and coordinate with the IT department to provide timely solutions to meet engineering requirements and improve the existing system.
9. Generate MIS (Management Information Systems) reports to monitor progress and performance of various activities and programs (including KPIs).
10. Act as the focal point to provide necessary information to IT and coordinate to develop various regular reports to monitor the performance, cost and expenditures. Ensure the developed reports meet the desired requisite of management and end users.
Minimum Educational Requirements / Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Additional training/education in IT/database management and CMMS would be an advantage.
- 8 years’ relevant experience in CMMS implementation and management within the oil and gas industry
Skills and Competencies:
- Technical knowledge and experience with CMMS and engineering technical applications
- Effective interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
» Apply for CMMS Engineer Jobs in Doha for Dolphin Energy Company
|CMMS Engineer Online Job Application:||Apply Now|
Helpful Tips to Submit your Application Online »
First of all, we want to state that the tips and steps mentioned here may be different then the actual online application @Dolphin Energy . So, the tips as mentioned below are indicative and not accurate or exact, st to speak.
- Visit the official website of Dolphin Energy with the help of the link as given above ( please, click on “Apply Now” link for that)
- If you are not redirected to the career and jobs page then see a link/words that refer to latest jobs. Or, in other words, look out for such kinds of links on the website: Career/Employment./Jobs/Vacancies/etc.
- Once you find the recruitment page on Dolphin Energy website then look out for the job listing that refers to “CMMS Engineer” job advertisement.
- Next, click the employment notification, read it and if you meet the eligibility for CMMS Engineer post then you should apply online to participate in the recruitment hiring by Dolphin Energy .
- Some sites ask for a registration/signup to apply for the vacancy while others just need you to fill the details in an embedded online application form without login.
It is great to have you visited on our portal@GulfJobPortal.com, we sincerely thank you for that! We advise you to check the official website of Dolphin Energy thoroughly and see if there are other active jobs as well apart from this CMMS Engineer job. As you may be knowing that it is not possible to cover all the career vacancies in the company on timely basis.
And, whether you are a fresher or experienced candidate, you should visit our portal frequently to find out the suitable jobs for yourself in Gulf regions nearby you! We publish all kinds of job vacancies for Gulf countries, like as private sectors, government sectors, and Semi-govt sectors in all over the Gulf Countries, i.e Bahrain, Kuwait, Iraq, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and The United Arab Emirates(UAE, i.e: Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Doha, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, and Umm Al Quwain).