Gulfjobportal.com Employment News Doha on 28th Jul 2022 for Digital communication Vacant Position in Education Above All Qatar. This Gulf Job News is about a new employment opportunity in Education Above All Qatar for Digital communication position. Anyone from Gulf Countries with required eligibility and qualifications may apply online for Digital communication vacancy in Doha country. Read the full Employment News today for latest jobs vacancies in Gulf Countries for 2022.
» It is a great career News for the job seekers from Doha and other countries in Gulf regions who wanted to go for Digital communication position in their vicinity. Read on the important job details to find out if you are suitable to apply for this vacancy in Education Above All Qatar company in Doha.
» If you were looking to apply for office assistant post in Doha country then this recruitment from Education Above All Qatar could be the end of your search for employment in Gulf location. If you want to know the benefits and perks included in this job in Education Above All Qatar company then you should read about this on their official website or you can ask expert opinion on the Internet before joining the company.
Gulf Jobs for Digital communication Post in Doha » Apply Online for Careers & Vacancy in Education Above All Qatar
Dear job seeker/applicant, we have recently discovered from the official website of Education Above All Qatar that they need eligible and apt candidates for office assistant role in their company for Doha location. For this to know that if you are eligible to apply for office assistant post in Education Above All Qatar, read the below written job description for this temporary/permanent career and employment opportunity in Doha. This position in Education Above All Qatar is for contractual basis, but if you perform satisfactory then the job could be for permanent basis, to know this please read the job policy of the company: Education Above All Qatar.
To apply for this post in Education Above All Qatar, Doha you need to fill a simple online application there on their portal. For this you may need to register and login or/and submit your resume.
Digital communication Post in Education Above All Qatar » Job at a Glance
Organization/Company Name: Education Above All Qatar
Job Profile: Digital communication
Job Location: Doha
Monthly Salary: QAR 10900.00 – 30400.00 per month
Education Above All Qatar » Job Description for Digital communication Employment Opportunity for Doha
Scope of Work:
- Support with the implementation plan of EAA’s digital strategy to grow reach, and engagement across platforms in line with programmatic priorities and target stakeholders
- Support the head of the pillar with communication with external digital content creators, including procurement, contracting, asset planning, and the delivery of products to high standards and in a timely way
- Draft and publish engaging digital posts and/or produce original content for EAA’s platforms, in support of the foundation’s strategic goals and target audiences and stakeholders
- Grow EAA’s relationships with digital influencers, including but not limited to social influencers, celebrities, thought leaders, and the youth
- Support with building EAA’s online presence among youth and education activist communities, with a focus on EAA’s priority countries and regions
- Provide real-time social listening analysis, deeper research and benchmarking on digital performance and recommendations on how to improve the foundation’s digital performance.
- Support with pre-planning digital content as needed, including forward planning calendars, campaigns, and joint communication with partners
Essential skills and attributes:
- In-depth understanding, the latest trends and developments in the digital space
- Proven track record of creativity and innovation
- Proven track record of growing audiences
- Fluency in English, and fluency in a second UN language are desirable
- 2+ years of work experience
- A degree in mass communication, public relations, or other related fields
- Availability to join on short notice and must be on family sponsorship
» Apply for Digital communication Jobs in Doha for Education Above All Qatar Company
|Digital communication Online Job Application:||Apply Now|
Helpful Tips to Submit your Application Online »
First of all, we want to state that the tips and steps mentioned here may be different then the actual online application @Education Above All Qatar. So, the tips as mentioned below are indicative and not accurate or exact, st to speak.
- Visit the official website of Education Above All Qatar with the help of the link as given above ( please, click on “Apply Now” link for that)
- If you are not redirected to the career and jobs page then see a link/words that refer to latest jobs. Or, in other words, look out for such kinds of links on the website: Career/Employment./Jobs/Vacancies/etc.
- Once you find the recruitment page on Education Above All Qatar website then look out for the job listing that refers to “Digital communication” job advertisement.
- Next, click the employment notification, read it and if you meet the eligibility for Digital communication post then you should apply online to participate in the recruitment hiring by Education Above All Qatar.
- Some sites ask for a registration/signup to apply for the vacancy while others just need you to fill the details in an embedded online application form without login.
It is great to have you visited on our portal@GulfJobPortal.com, we sincerely thank you for that! We advise you to check the official website of Education Above All Qatar thoroughly and see if there are other active jobs as well apart from this Digital communication job. As you may be knowing that it is not possible to cover all the career vacancies in the company on timely basis.
And, whether you are a fresher or experienced candidate, you should visit our portal frequently to find out the suitable jobs for yourself in Gulf regions nearby you! We publish all kinds of job vacancies for Gulf countries, like as private sectors, government sectors, and Semi-govt sectors in all over the Gulf Countries, i.e Bahrain, Kuwait, Iraq, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and The United Arab Emirates(UAE, i.e: Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Doha, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, and Umm Al Quwain).