Gulfjobportal.com Employment News Qatar on 15th May 2022 for Partnership Manager Vacant Position in Entertainer FZ . This Gulf Job News is about a new employment opportunity in Entertainer FZ for Partnership Manager position. Anyone from Gulf Countries with required eligibility and qualifications may apply online for Partnership Manager vacancy in Qatar country. Read the full Employment News today for latest jobs vacancies in Gulf Countries for 2022.
» It is a great career News for the job seekers from Qatar and other countries in Gulf regions who wanted to go for Partnership Manager position in their vicinity. Read on the important job details to find out if you are suitable to apply for this vacancy in Entertainer FZ company in Qatar.
» If you were looking to apply for Partnership Manager post in Qatar country then this recruitment from Entertainer FZ could be the end of your search for employment in Gulf location. If you want to know the benefits and perks included in this job in Entertainer FZ company then you should read about this on their official website or you can ask expert opinion on the Internet before joining the company.
Gulf Jobs for Partnership Manager Post in Qatar » Apply Online for Careers & Vacancy in Entertainer FZ
Dear job seeker/applicant, we have recently discovered from the official website of Entertainer FZ that they need eligible and apt candidates for Partnership Manager role in their company for Qatar location. For this to know that if you are eligible to apply for Partnership Manager post in Entertainer FZ , read the below written job description for this temporary/permanent career and employment opportunity in Qatar. This position in Entertainer FZ is for contractual basis, but if you perform satisfactory then the job could be for permanent basis, to know this please read the job policy of the company: Entertainer FZ .
To apply for this post in Entertainer FZ , Qatar you need to fill a simple online application there on their portal. For this you may need to register and login or/and submit your resume.
Partnership Manager Post in Entertainer FZ » Job at a Glance
Organization/Company Name: Entertainer FZ
Job Profile: Partnership Manager
Job Location: Qatar
Monthly Salary: QAR 13169.00 per month
Entertainer FZ » Job Description for Partnership Manager Employment Opportunity for Qatar
The ENTERTAINER is a leading digital company whose main goal is to add value to consumers by bringing them the best incentive offers globally. We are a data-driven, 100% digital, tech company. Providing first-rate offers across renowned dining, leisure, entertainment and hotel brands worldwide, the ENTERTAINER has grown with the aim of creating unbeatable value and loyalty everywhere we go.
We believe that “experience is everything”, resulting in our passion for creating unforgettable experiences for both our customers, partners and employees.
The ENTERTAINER Business Team’s mission is to help our clients deliver the best engagement solutions for their customers and staff while establishing the ENTERTAINER business as a leader in the rewards and loyalty industry.
The B2B Partnership Manager – GCC focuses on supporting the Head of B2B GCC with the territory corporate and strategic partnerships, and is responsible for ensuring the continued growth of the ENTERTAINER Business (TEB) brand presence, solution offering and revenue within GCC.
Partnership Manager Responsibilities:
- Generating new B2B sales leads in the assigned territories and securing introductory meetings by means of creative solution driven approaches through various online and offline channels.
- Meeting the required revenue KPI by means of new partnerships as set by the Head of B2B
- Supporting the Head of B2B with proposal briefs for prospective clients by coordinating with the bid manager.
- Responsible for the co-ordination of the B2C merchant acquisition team, ensuring alignment and completion of B2B bespoke merchant acquisition projects
- Account management of B2B clients
- Client solution performance management
- Preparation for Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs) across all key clients, including, but not limited to updates in key programme performance metrics, post campaign analysis, identifying areas of improvement (what has worked / what can be done better), propose customer engagement campaigns moving forward
- Client liaison such as resolving client issues, coordinating with Customer Service to resolve complaints, updating client on project progress and anything else determined by the Head of B2B.
- Timely invoicing and following up on outstanding client payments
- Responsible for the co-ordination of B2B project stakeholders ensuring the project implementations are delivered timely and efficiently
- Use our Global CRM system (Salesforce) to update relevant client information in line with our internal process and reporting
- Knowledge and understanding on all solutions offered by TEB
You’ll enjoy and succeed in this job if….
- If you like a challenge
- If you like to learn about the loyalty and rewards space
- If you enjoy dealing with decision makers and high-level executives
- If you enjoy the tech space
- If you enjoy being in a competitive environment that requires problem solving
What you will need
- Customer focused mindset
- Fantastic ability to build relationships
- Self-motivation to succeed
- Strong business and commercial acumen
- Ability to multi-task and pressure to meet deadlines
- High levels of responsibility
- Ability to work collaboratively and cross-departmentally
- Good with admin and reporting
- 5 years minimum of existing account management (retention) and new business development (acquisition), preferably within the customer loyalty and rewards domain
- Business administration degree or related field or equivalent experience
- Experience of sales prospecting, lead generation, lead qualification
- Experience of CRM systems (Salesforce)
- Experience in the loyalty and rewards sector, various solutions offered within this domain, and their application in to various verticals (Financial Services / Telecommunication / Retail / Travel)
- Computer literacy and proficiency with MS Office productivity applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
» Apply for Partnership Manager Jobs in Qatar for Entertainer FZ Company
|Partnership Manager Online Job Application:||Apply Now|
Helpful Tips to Submit your Application Online »
First of all, we want to state that the tips and steps mentioned here may be different then the actual online application @Entertainer FZ . So, the tips as mentioned below are indicative and not accurate or exact, st to speak.
- Visit the official website of Entertainer FZ with the help of the link as given above ( please, click on “Apply Now” link for that)
- If you are not redirected to the career and jobs page then see a link/words that refer to latest jobs. Or, in other words, look out for such kinds of links on the website: Career/Employment./Jobs/Vacancies/etc.
- Once you find the recruitment page on Entertainer FZ website then look out for the job listing that refers to “Partnership Manager” job advertisement.
- Next, click the employment notification, read it and if you meet the eligibility for Partnership Manager post then you should apply online to participate in the recruitment hiring by Entertainer FZ .
- Some sites ask for a registration/signup to apply for the vacancy while others just need you to fill the details in an embedded online application form without login.
It is great to have you visited on our portal@GulfJobPortal.com, we sincerely thank you for that! We advise you to check the official website of Entertainer FZ thoroughly and see if there are other active jobs as well apart from this Partnership Manager job. As you may be knowing that it is not possible to cover all the career vacancies in the company on timely basis.
And, whether you are a fresher or experienced candidate, you should visit our portal frequently to find out the suitable jobs for yourself in Gulf regions nearby you! We publish all kinds of job vacancies for Gulf countries, like as private sectors, government sectors, and Semi-govt sectors in all over the Gulf Countries, i.e Bahrain, Kuwait, Iraq, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and The United Arab Emirates(UAE, i.e: Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Qatar, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, and Umm Al Quwain).