Gulfjobportal.com Employment News Doha on 8th Aug 2022 for Technical Officer Vacant Position in Facilities Management and Maintenance Company Qatar. This Gulf Job News is about a new employment opportunity in Facilities Management and Maintenance Company Qatar for Technical Officer position. Anyone from Gulf Countries with required eligibility and qualifications may apply online for Technical Officer vacancy in Doha country. Read the full Employment News today for latest jobs vacancies in Gulf Countries for 2022.
» It is a great career News for the job seekers from Doha and other countries in Gulf regions who wanted to go for Technical Officer position in their vicinity. Read on the important job details to find out if you are suitable to apply for this vacancy in Facilities Management and Maintenance Company Qatar company in Doha.
» If you were looking to apply for office assistant post in Doha country then this recruitment from Facilities Management and Maintenance Company Qatar could be the end of your search for employment in Gulf location. If you want to know the benefits and perks included in this job in Facilities Management and Maintenance Company Qatar company then you should read about this on their official website or you can ask expert opinion on the Internet before joining the company.
Gulf Jobs for Technical Officer Post in Doha » Apply Online for Careers & Vacancy in Facilities Management and Maintenance Company Qatar
Dear job seeker/applicant, we have recently discovered from the official website of Facilities Management and Maintenance Company Qatar that they need eligible and apt candidates for office assistant role in their company for Doha location. For this to know that if you are eligible to apply for office assistant post in Facilities Management and Maintenance Company Qatar, read the below written job description for this temporary/permanent career and employment opportunity in Doha. This position in Facilities Management and Maintenance Company Qatar is for contractual basis, but if you perform satisfactory then the job could be for permanent basis, to know this please read the job policy of the company: Facilities Management and Maintenance Company Qatar.
To apply for this post in Facilities Management and Maintenance Company Qatar, Doha you need to fill a simple online application there on their portal. For this you may need to register and login or/and submit your resume.
Technical Officer Post in Facilities Management and Maintenance Company Qatar » Job at a Glance
Organization/Company Name: Facilities Management and Maintenance Company Qatar
Job Profile: Technical Officer
Monthly Salary: QAR 3330.00 – 9540.00 per month
Facilities Management and Maintenance Company Qatar » Job Description for Technical Officer Employment Opportunity for Doha
As Technical Officer – Mechanical you must have a very strong focus on operational hard FM and must have a proven track record of managing similar roles across mechanical and electrical property works. Responsible for maintaining and developing facilities of designated area; ensuring that repairs, planned preventative maintenance, planned improvements and emergency repairs (as well as M&E aspects of large new build or refurbishment projects) are all arranged and delivered to a very high standard, within budget and with legislative compliance being monitored.
- Plans, organizes and implements routine and unscheduled maintenance (reactive and planned) works in portfolio of buildings.
- Undertakes technical analysis and evaluations on plant performance diagnosing solutions to reoccurring problems, recommending modifications and improvements on plant performance to avoid downtime, to meet reliability KPIs and contractual obligations.
- Achieves maintenance and reliability work objectives by carrying out all maintenance and repairs as needed to achieve reliability KPIs and contractual obligations.
- Undertakes problem solving in the rectification of system faults, utilising historical data and testing equipment to diagnose and correct technical issues.
- Carries out site inspections, prepares surveys, cost estimates and feasibility studies
- Specifies and manages building electrical and mechanical works for a range of term, and main contractors
- Monitors the work technicians, carries out technical vetting of their performance.
- Monitor and supervise the on-site Permit to Work System in accordance with standard procedures.
- Develops and maintains effective, supportive and reliable communication and professional working relationship with field and office-based colleagues.
- Plans and designs new maintenance processes.
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
- Bachelor’s Degree is an advantage.
Experience & Skills:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in plumbing systems maintenance.
- Must have supervisory experience.
Job Specific Skills:
- Good communication skills and computer knowledge.
» Apply for Technical Officer Jobs in Doha for Facilities Management and Maintenance Company Qatar Company
|Technical Officer Online Job Application:||Apply Now|
Helpful Tips to Submit your Application Online »
First of all, we want to state that the tips and steps mentioned here may be different then the actual online application @Facilities Management and Maintenance Company Qatar. So, the tips as mentioned below are indicative and not accurate or exact, st to speak.
- Visit the official website of Facilities Management and Maintenance Company Qatar with the help of the link as given above ( please, click on “Apply Now” link for that)
- If you are not redirected to the career and jobs page then see a link/words that refer to latest jobs. Or, in other words, look out for such kinds of links on the website: Career/Employment./Jobs/Vacancies/etc.
- Once you find the recruitment page on Facilities Management and Maintenance Company Qatar website then look out for the job listing that refers to “Technical Officer ” job advertisement.
- Next, click the employment notification, read it and if you meet the eligibility for Technical Officer post then you should apply online to participate in the recruitment hiring by Facilities Management and Maintenance Company Qatar.
- Some sites ask for a registration/signup to apply for the vacancy while others just need you to fill the details in an embedded online application form without login.
It is great to have you visited on our portal@GulfJobPortal.com, we sincerely thank you for that! We advise you to check the official website of Facilities Management and Maintenance Company Qatar thoroughly and see if there are other active jobs as well apart from this Technical Officer job. As you may be knowing that it is not possible to cover all the career vacancies in the company on timely basis.
And, whether you are a fresher or experienced candidate, you should visit our portal frequently to find out the suitable jobs for yourself in Gulf regions nearby you! We publish all kinds of job vacancies for Gulf countries, like as private sectors, government sectors, and Semi-govt sectors in all over the Gulf Countries, i.e Bahrain, Kuwait, Iraq, Oman, Doha, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and The United Arab Emirates(UAE, i.e: Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Doha, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, and Umm Al Quwain).