Gulfjobportal.com Employment News Doha on 24th May 2022 for Sales Consultant Vacant Position in HCP International . This Gulf Job News is about a new employment opportunity in HCP International for Sales Consultant position. Anyone from Gulf Countries with required eligibility and qualifications may apply online for Sales Consultant vacancy in Doha country. Read the full Employment News today for latest jobs vacancies in Gulf Countries for 2022.
» It is a great career News for the job seekers from Doha and other countries in Gulf regions who wanted to go for Sales Consultant position in their vicinity. Read on the important job details to find out if you are suitable to apply for this vacancy in HCP International company in Doha.
» If you were looking to apply for office assistant post in Doha country then this recruitment from HCP International could be the end of your search for employment in Gulf location. If you want to know the benefits and perks included in this job in HCP International company then you should read about this on their official website or you can ask expert opinion on the Internet before joining the company.
Gulf Jobs for Sales Consultant Post in Doha » Apply Online for Careers & Vacancy in HCP International
Dear job seeker/applicant, we have recently discovered from the official website of HCP International that they need eligible and apt candidates for office assistant role in their company for Doha location. For this to know that if you are eligible to apply for office assistant post in HCP International , read the below written job description for this temporary/permanent career and employment opportunity in Doha. This position in HCP International is for contractual basis, but if you perform satisfactory then the job could be for permanent basis, to know this please read the job policy of the company: HCP International .
To apply for this post in HCP International , Doha you need to fill a simple online application there on their portal. For this you may need to register and login or/and submit your resume.
Sales Consultant Post in HCP International » Job at a Glance
Organization/Company Name:HCP International
Job Profile: Sales Consultant
Monthly Salary: QAR 3950.00 per month
HCP International » Job Description for Sales Consultant Employment Opportunity for Doha
Are you an experienced Car Sales Executive?
Do you have premium or luxury automotive brand experience?
Our client is based in Qatar and is looking to recruit an experienced Car Sales Executive / Sales Consultant. If you are looking for an opportunity to sell a fantastic product in a great business offering market-leading professional and personal development and a great working environment surrounded by like-minded people, apply now!
- Identifying sales opportunities and acquiring customers to the showroom
- Achieve sales target by use of personal and acquired skills and provide an exceptional brand experience during all touchpoints
- As an experienced Sales Executive, you’ll help provide the highest levels of customer service by providing a knowledgeable, courteous, responsive and efficient service, projecting the brand’s quality image and the company
- A degree in business or management (open to all graduates) or any equivalent
- Has a minimum of 4-5 years selling experience with premium or luxury automotive brands such as Audi, Bentley, BMW, Mercedes-Benz, Porsche or Rolls-Royce
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in Arabic and English
- The ability to quickly establish and build rapport with our customers
- Excellent computer skills, including knowledge of MS Office and internet applications
- The ability to work on your own initiative and to tight deadlines
- Flexibility and adaptability to juggle a range of different tasks to work extra hours to meet deadlines
- This opportunity is open to Arab Nationals only
If you’re keen on learning more about this opportunity, apply with your latest CV.
HCP Automotive is the Middle East’s leading automotive recruitment and search consultancy, working across all areas, from independent garages to dealer groups and OEMs.
» Apply for Sales Consultant Jobs in Doha for HCP International Company
|Sales Consultant Online Job Application:||Apply Now|
Helpful Tips to Submit your Application Online »
First of all, we want to state that the tips and steps mentioned here may be different then the actual online application @HCP International . So, the tips as mentioned below are indicative and not accurate or exact, st to speak.
- Visit the official website of HCP International with the help of the link as given above ( please, click on “Apply Now” link for that)
- If you are not redirected to the career and jobs page then see a link/words that refer to latest jobs. Or, in other words, look out for such kinds of links on the website: Career/Employment./Jobs/Vacancies/etc.
- Once you find the recruitment page on HCP International website then look out for the job listing that refers to “Sales Consultant” job advertisement.
- Next, click the employment notification, read it and if you meet the eligibility for Sales Consultant post then you should apply online to participate in the recruitment hiring by HCP International .
- Some sites ask for a registration/signup to apply for the vacancy while others just need you to fill the details in an embedded online application form without login.
It is great to have you visited on our portal@GulfJobPortal.com, we sincerely thank you for that! We advise you to check the official website of HCP International thoroughly and see if there are other active jobs as well apart from this Sales Consultant job. As you may be knowing that it is not possible to cover all the career vacancies in the company on timely basis.
And, whether you are a fresher or experienced candidate, you should visit our portal frequently to find out the suitable jobs for yourself in Gulf regions nearby you! We publish all kinds of job vacancies for Gulf countries, like as private sectors, government sectors, and Semi-govt sectors in all over the Gulf Countries, i.e Bahrain, Kuwait, Iraq, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and The United Arab Emirates(UAE, i.e: Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Doha, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, and Umm Al Quwain).