Gulfjobportal.com Employment News Kuwait City on11th July 2022 for Sales Officer ( Indoor) Vacant Position in HomeWagon Kuwait. This Gulf Job News is about a new employment opportunity in HomeWagon Kuwait for Sales Officer ( Indoor) position. Anyone from Gulf Countries with required eligibility and qualifications may apply online for Sales Officer ( Indoor) vacancy in Kuwait City country. Read the full Employment News today for latest jobs vacancies in Gulf Countries for 2022.
» It is a great career News for the job seekers from Kuwait City and other countries in Gulf regions who wanted to go for Sales Officer ( Indoor) position in their vicinity. Read on the important job details to find out if you are suitable to apply for this vacancy in HomeWagon Kuwait company in Kuwait City.
» If you were looking to apply for office assistant post in Kuwait City country then this recruitment from HomeWagon Kuwait could be the end of your search for employment in Gulf location. If you want to know the benefits and perks included in this job in HomeWagon Kuwait company then you should read about this on their official website or you can ask expert opinion on the Internet before joining the company.
Gulf Jobs for Sales Officer ( Indoor) Post in Kuwait City » Apply Online for Careers & Vacancy in HomeWagon Kuwait
Dear job seeker/applicant, we have recently discovered from the official website of HomeWagon Kuwait that they need eligible and apt candidates for office assistant role in their company for Kuwait City location. For this to know that if you are eligible to apply for office assistant post in HomeWagon Kuwait, read the below written job description for this temporary/permanent career and employment opportunity in Kuwait City. This position in HomeWagon Kuwait is for contractual basis, but if you perform satisfactory then the job could be for permanent basis, to know this please read the job policy of the company: HomeWagon Kuwait.
To apply for this post in HomeWagon Kuwait, Kuwait City you need to fill a simple online application there on their portal. For this you may need to register and login or/and submit your resume.
Sales Officer ( Indoor) Post in HomeWagon Kuwait » Job at a Glance
Organization/Company Name: HomeWagon Kuwait
Job Profile: Sales Officer ( Indoor)
Job Location: Kuwait City
Employment Type: Private Sector Job in Gulf Region (Kuwait City)
Monthly Salary: KWD 1710.00 Per Month
HomeWagon Kuwait » Job Description for Sales Officer ( Indoor) Employment Opportunity for Kuwait City
1. Developing and sustaining long-lasting relationships with customers.
2. Responsible for developing the sales pipeline especially for smart installation services, also the high value customers.
3. Responsible for handling and following with the customer complaints and high potential customers.
4. Encourage customers in buying smart products by giving him the advantages of usage.
5. Negotiate the terms of agreement and close sales.
6. Advise on forthcoming product developments and suggest promotions which will increase sales.
7. Should be able to make rapid calculations and provide customers with discounts.
8. Calling potential customers to explain about smart products and services and also to inform about bundles, offers and discounts.
9. Collaborating with the marketing department to ensure that the company is reaching its target audience.
10.Should maintain accurate record of all sales, complaints.
11.Should develop in depth knowledge of smart products.
12.Answering customer queries and escalating complex issues to the relevant departments as and when required.
13.Should be able to utilize the internet and online tools like email, social media to encourage sales.
14.Should be able to provide create ideas for content marketing and update website.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From KD300.000 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Kuwait City: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Application Deadline: 14/07/2022
» Apply for Sales Officer ( Indoor) Jobs in Kuwait City for HomeWagon Kuwait Company
|Sales Officer ( Indoor) Online Job Application:||Apply Now|
Helpful Tips to Submit your Application Online »
First of all, we want to state that the tips and steps mentioned here may be different then the actual online application @HomeWagon Kuwait. So, the tips as mentioned below are indicative and not accurate or exact, st to speak.
- Visit the official website of HomeWagon Kuwait with the help of the link as given above ( please, click on “Apply Now” link for that)
- If you are not redirected to the career and jobs page then see a link/words that refer to latest jobs. Or, in other words, look out for such kinds of links on the website: Career/Employment./Jobs/Vacancies/etc.
- Once you find the recruitment page on HomeWagon Kuwait website then look out for the job listing that refers to “Sales Officer ( Indoor)” job advertisement.
- Next, click the employment notification, read it and if you meet the eligibility for Sales Officer ( Indoor) post then you should apply online to participate in the recruitment hiring by HomeWagon Kuwait.
- Some sites ask for a registration/signup to apply for the vacancy while others just need you to fill the details in an embedded online application form without login.
It is great to have you visited on our portal@GulfJobPortal.com, we sincerely thank you for that! We advise you to check the official website of HomeWagon Kuwait thoroughly and see if there are other active jobs as well apart from this Sales Officer ( Indoor) job. As you may be knowing that it is not possible to cover all the career vacancies in the company on timely basis.
And, whether you are a fresher or experienced candidate, you should visit our portal frequently to find out the suitable jobs for yourself in Gulf regions nearby you! We publish all kinds of job vacancies for Gulf countries, like as private sectors, government sectors, and Semi-govt sectors in all over the Gulf Countries, i.e Bahrain, Kuwait, Iraq, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and The United Arab Emirates(UAE, i.e: Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Kuwait City, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, and Umm Al Quwain).