Gulfjobportal.com Employment News Dubai on 02th Jun 2022 for Intern Opportunities Vacant Position in Jacobs UAE. This Gulf Job News is about a new employment opportunity in Jacobs UAE for Intern Opportunities position. Anyone from Gulf Countries with required eligibility and qualifications may apply online for Intern Opportunities vacancy in Dubai country. Read the full Employment News today for latest jobs vacancies in Gulf Countries for 2022.
» It is a great career News for the job seekers from Dubai and other countries in Gulf regions who wanted to go for Intern Opportunities position in their vicinity. Read on the important job details to find out if you are suitable to apply for this vacancy in Jacobs UAE company in Dubai.
» If you were looking to apply for office assistant post in Dubai country then this recruitment from Jacobs UAE could be the end of your search for employment in Gulf location. If you want to know the benefits and perks included in this job in Jacobs UAE company then you should read about this on their official website or you can ask expert opinion on the Internet before joining the company.
Gulf Jobs for Intern Opportunities Post in Dubai » Apply Online for Careers & Vacancy in Jacobs UAE
Dear job seeker/applicant, we have recently discovered from the official website of Jacobs UAE that they need eligible and apt candidates for office assistant role in their company for Dubai location. For this to know that if you are eligible to apply for office assistant post in Jacobs UAE, read the below written job description for this temporary/permanent career and employment opportunity in Dubai. This position in Jacobs UAE is for contractual basis, but if you perform satisfactory then the job could be for permanent basis, to know this please read the job policy of the company: Jacobs UAE.
To apply for this post in Jacobs UAE, Dubai you need to fill a simple online application there on their portal. For this you may need to register and login or/and submit your resume.
Intern Opportunities Post in Jacobs UAE » Job at a Glance
Organization/Company Name: Jacobs UAE
Job Profile: Intern Opportunities
Job Location: Dubai
Employment Type: Private Sector Job in Gulf Region (Dubai)
Monthly Salary: AED25,935.00 Per Month
- Our People & Places Solutions business – reinforces our drive to improve the lives of people everywhere and epitomizes the “why” of what we do – the tremendous positive impact and value our solutions bring to our communities and society as a whole. From facilities delivering life-saving therapies and ensuring clean water to enabling the connection of people through all modes of transportation and providing access to technology – we’re integrating a multitude of these solution elements to build the smart environments of tomorrow.Start your Jacobs UAE career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow.Your Impact:
At Jacobs UAE, we push the limits of what’s possible to make the world smarter, more connected and more sustainable. In our built environment work, that means designing spaces that foster innovation, cultivate collaboration and drive the next great discovery for humanity.
Our talented experts create exceptional spaces across the world through our creative blending of human need, environmental stewardship, value creation, science and art. We believe that built environments should reflect the context, history, cultures, communities, and the natural environment while incorporating advances in technology.
Operating across 40 countries and employing over 50,000 of our people across the globe, Jacobs UAE’ is a true solutions-based organization helping governments and the private sector to transform intangible ideas into innovative solutions. Here in the UAE, you will have the opportunity to be involved in projects that will have a real impact on the nation and its people.
The Jacobs UAE UAE office hires multiple interns each summer in various engineering disciplines (Architectural, Civil, Electrical, Control Systems, Mechanical, Process, Piping)
Duties of these internships provide meaningful work experience and business knowledge to college students in their chosen field.
Duties may include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Performing routine aspects of engineering requiring knowledge and application of basic engineering principles under close supervision
- Safety training on BeyondZero Orientation, Alert Driving, Office Safety, Safe Work Practices
- Shadowing sessions with engineers and designers on the team
- Reviewing proposal work processes
- Reviewing staffing/forecasting work processes
- Collecting and preparing data for evaluation
- Assisting in the coordination of projects from conception (feasibility) through final plan preparations
- Handling various administrative duties
- Providing support to staff members as needed
- Using computer-assisted engineering software and equipment to perform engineering tasks under supervision
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- Candidates should be self-motivated professionals in their junior year or higher in college and pursuing an applicable engineering major from an accredited university
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, decision making capabilities, problem resolution skills, and a sense of initiative are important for these internships
- Microsoft Excel & Word experience required; AutoCAD and Revit experience a plus
Jacobs UAE Engineering Group Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Jacobs UAE does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of: race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by country, regional or local law.
» Apply for Intern Opportunities Jobs in Dubai for Jacobs UAE Company
|Intern Opportunities Online Job Application:||Apply Now|
Helpful Tips to Submit your Application Online »
First of all, we want to state that the tips and steps mentioned here may be different then the actual online application @Jacobs UAE. So, the tips as mentioned below are indicative and not accurate or exact, st to speak.
- Visit the official website of Jacobs UAE with the help of the link as given above ( please, click on “Apply Now” link for that)
- If you are not redirected to the career and jobs page then see a link/words that refer to latest jobs. Or, in other words, look out for such kinds of links on the website: Career/Employment./Jobs/Vacancies/etc.
- Once you find the recruitment page on Jacobs UAE website then look out for the job listing that refers to “Intern Opportunities” job advertisement.
- Next, click the employment notification, read it and if you meet the eligibility for Intern Opportunities post then you should apply online to participate in the recruitment hiring by Jacobs UAE.
- Some sites ask for a registration/signup to apply for the vacancy while others just need you to fill the details in an embedded online application form without login.
It is great to have you visited on our portal@GulfJobPortal.com, we sincerely thank you for that! We advise you to check the official website of Jacobs UAE thoroughly and see if there are other active jobs as well apart from this Intern Opportunities job. As you may be knowing that it is not possible to cover all the career vacancies in the company on timely basis.
And, whether you are a fresher or experienced candidate, you should visit our portal frequently to find out the suitable jobs for yourself in Gulf regions nearby you! We publish all kinds of job vacancies for Gulf countries, like as private sectors, government sectors, and Semi-govt sectors in all over the Gulf Countries, i.e Bahrain, Kuwait, Iraq, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and The United Arab Emirates(UAE, i.e: Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Dubai, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, and Umm Al Quwain).