Gulfjobportal.com Employment News Doha on 24th May 2022 for Director Vacant Position in Maxim Recruitment . This Gulf Job News is about a new employment opportunity in Maxim Recruitment for Director position. Anyone from Gulf Countries with required eligibility and qualifications may apply online for Director vacancy in Doha country. Read the full Employment News today for latest jobs vacancies in Gulf Countries for 2022.
» It is a great career News for the job seekers from Doha and other countries in Gulf regions who wanted to go for Director position in their vicinity. Read on the important job details to find out if you are suitable to apply for this vacancy in Maxim Recruitment company in Doha.
» If you were looking to apply for office assistant post in Doha country then this recruitment from Maxim Recruitment could be the end of your search for employment in Gulf location. If you want to know the benefits and perks included in this job in Maxim Recruitment company then you should read about this on their official website or you can ask expert opinion on the Internet before joining the company.
Gulf Jobs for Director Post in Doha » Apply Online for Careers & Vacancy in Maxim Recruitment
Dear job seeker/applicant, we have recently discovered from the official website of Maxim Recruitment that they need eligible and apt candidates for office assistant role in their company for Doha location. For this to know that if you are eligible to apply for office assistant post in Maxim Recruitment , read the below written job description for this temporary/permanent career and employment opportunity in Doha. This position in Maxim Recruitment is for contractual basis, but if you perform satisfactory then the job could be for permanent basis, to know this please read the job policy of the company: Maxim Recruitment .
To apply for this post in Maxim Recruitment , Doha you need to fill a simple online application there on their portal. For this you may need to register and login or/and submit your resume.
Director Post in Maxim Recruitment » Job at a Glance
Organization/Company Name: Maxim Recruitment
Job Profile: Director
Monthly Salary: QAR 39000.00 per month
Maxim Recruitment » Job Description for Director Employment Opportunity for Doha
Director – Expert Forensic Delay
A trusted and respected commercial, contracts and dispute resolution services consultancy is seeking to appoint a Director to spearhead its expert delay business based from Qatar.
Reporting to the Country Head, you will be based full time in Qatar and fully responsible for establishing and developing the MENA expert delay business including work winning, resourcing, delivery and overall P&L.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Establish, lead,develop and manage the business
- Work winning through your current network and contacts as well as those already established by the company
- Recruit, develop and mentor numerous staff and be responsible for the process of seconding these staff out to your key clients in the area
- Develop existing procedures/systems to match the Best Practice within the MENA market.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Should have an existing network of clients and connections within UAE / GCC / MENA
- Focus will be expert delay assignments with prestigious clients
- Must be from a delay background;
- Experience in preparing and delivering claims and as an Expert Witness and drafting and preparing material for formal disputes (expert reports and supporting material etc);
- Must have testified in court
- Proven track record of winning works
- Client facing, proactive and confident
- Relevant Degree
- Member of relevant professional institution
- MSc in construction Law , LLM or FCIArb or equivalent
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Claims & Dispute Resolution , Expert, Advisory are the themes for this highly respected and trusted consultancy
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
A very attractive salary and benefits package is available to the successful candidate including a profit related bonus scheme and longer term the potential for equity subject to performance
» Apply for Director Jobs in Doha for Maxim Recruitment Company
|Director Online Job Application:||Apply Now|
Helpful Tips to Submit your Application Online »
First of all, we want to state that the tips and steps mentioned here may be different then the actual online application @Maxim Recruitment . So, the tips as mentioned below are indicative and not accurate or exact, st to speak.
- Visit the official website of Maxim Recruitment with the help of the link as given above ( please, click on “Apply Now” link for that)
- If you are not redirected to the career and jobs page then see a link/words that refer to latest jobs. Or, in other words, look out for such kinds of links on the website: Career/Employment./Jobs/Vacancies/etc.
- Once you find the recruitment page on Maxim Recruitment website then look out for the job listing that refers to “Director” job advertisement.
- Next, click the employment notification, read it and if you meet the eligibility for Director post then you should apply online to participate in the recruitment hiring by Maxim Recruitment .
- Some sites ask for a registration/signup to apply for the vacancy while others just need you to fill the details in an embedded online application form without login.
It is great to have you visited on our portal@GulfJobPortal.com, we sincerely thank you for that! We advise you to check the official website of Maxim Recruitment thoroughly and see if there are other active jobs as well apart from this Director job. As you may be knowing that it is not possible to cover all the career vacancies in the company on timely basis.
And, whether you are a fresher or experienced candidate, you should visit our portal frequently to find out the suitable jobs for yourself in Gulf regions nearby you! We publish all kinds of job vacancies for Gulf countries, like as private sectors, government sectors, and Semi-govt sectors in all over the Gulf Countries, i.e Bahrain, Kuwait, Iraq, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and The United Arab Emirates(UAE, i.e: Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Doha, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, and Umm Al Quwain).