Gulfjobportal.com Employment News Doha, Qatar on 13th May 2022 for Associate Director Vacant Position in NielsenIQ . This Gulf Job News is about a new employment opportunity in NielsenIQ for Associate Director position. Anyone from Gulf Countries with required eligibility and qualifications may apply online for Associate Director vacancy in Doha, Qatar country. Read the full Employment News today for latest jobs vacancies in Gulf Countries for 2022.
» It is a great career News for the job seekers from Doha, Qatar and other countries in Gulf regions who wanted to go for Associate Director position in their vicinity. Read on the important job details to find out if you are suitable to apply for this vacancy in NielsenIQ company in Doha, Qatar.
» If you were looking to apply for office assistant post in Doha, Qatar country then this recruitment from NielsenIQ could be the end of your search for employment in Gulf location. If you want to know the benefits and perks included in this job in NielsenIQ company then you should read about this on their official website or you can ask expert opinion on the Internet before joining the company.
Gulf Jobs for Associate Director Post in Doha, Qatar » Apply Online for Careers & Vacancy in NielsenIQ
Dear job seeker/applicant, we have recently discovered from the official website of NielsenIQ that they need eligible and apt candidates for office assistant role in their company for Doha, Qatar location. For this to know that if you are eligible to apply for office assistant post in NielsenIQ , read the below written job description for this temporary/permanent career and employment opportunity in Doha, Qatar. This position in NielsenIQ is for contractual basis, but if you perform satisfactory then the job could be for permanent basis, to know this please read the job policy of the company: NielsenIQ .
To apply for this post in NielsenIQ , Doha, Qatar you need to fill a simple online application there on their portal. For this you may need to register and login or/and submit your resume.
NielsenIQ » Job Description for Associate Director Employment Opportunity for Doha, Qatar
Location: Doha, QA
We have a unique and exceptional role based on-site with our client in Doha, Qatar. Working across multi-market projects we are looking to build a truly international team to support these projects and our client, one of the largest Media Owners in the world. As such we are looking for a Associate Director to project manage and ensure superlative delivery across all key stakeholder needs. We help our clients understand and drive the success of their business’, we aim to always delight them, to go above and beyond. As such we are looking for those important traits in you.
The role will involve working and guiding a high performing team, running a number of research projects across multiple countries, from inception through to using the data to inform and shape the content and strategy of our client. Remaining ahead of audiences in today’s media landscape is a challenge, considering the fragmentation of time-spent with media, devices and the fact that audiences across the globe want up-to-date content at all times. Our role with our client is to determine exactly who their current audience is, across TV and digital platforms, and across markets and continents. We will also determine core audience segments to ensure our client is focused on who to target, where and how. We will understand how people feel about their content, what drives them in, what drives them away.
Given the scope and complexities of the project we are keen to recruit a self-starter who has significant experience of working in market research or project management within a traditional research agency, broadcaster or media agency.
- Deliver best in class actionable insights through high quality and strategic reporting
- Work as part of an international high performing team
- Sit on-site and consult with the client as our Nielsen representative
- Provide high quality client service and developing long term, positive relationship with the client
- Provide a senior presence at the client with ultimate responsibility for the quality of service provided and insight created
- Add value to the client by providing advice, consultancy and a high level of interpretation and direction, where appropriate
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Look to improve profitability through project/solution efficiencies and resourcing
- Oversee the management of all live projects, ensuring that relevant meetings take place – initiation, mid-project update, product handling, field, data processing and data analysis briefings, debrief planning and post-mortems
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
Qualifications and Skills:
- To be a self-starter
- Knowledge and interest in media
- A genuine passion and curiosity for research
- Ability to blend insights from different data sets to provide an over-arching narrative
- Strong primary research skills from brief to analysing data and translating into a story with impactful and actionable insights
- Excellent project management, organisational and time management skills
- Strong at building relationships both internally and externally, ability to network across functions and seniority both internally and externally
- Confidence in presenting internally and externally and excellent interpersonal skills
- To be literate and proficient in PowerPoint and Excel (incl. pivot tables); Google sheets, slides, drives etc.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- To be educated to degree level (or equivalent) 2.1 in a business discipline or equivalent relevant experience
Nielsen Holdings plc is a global measurement and data analytics company that provides the most complete and trusted view available of consumers and markets worldwide. Nielsen is divided into two business units. Nielsen Global Media, the arbiter of truth for media markets, provides media and advertising industries with unbiased and reliable metrics that create a shared understanding of the industry required for markets to function. Nielsen Global Connect provides consumer packaged goods manufacturers and retailers with accurate, actionable information and insights and a complete picture of the complex and changing marketplace that companies need to innovate and grow.
Our approach marries proprietary Nielsen data with other data sources to help clients around the world understand what’s happening now, what’s happening next, and how to best act on this knowledge.
» Apply for Associate Director Jobs in Doha, Qatar for NielsenIQ Company
|Associate Director Online Job Application:
Helpful Tips to Submit your Application Online »
First of all, we want to state that the tips and steps mentioned here may be different then the actual online application @NielsenIQ . So, the tips as mentioned below are indicative and not accurate or exact, st to speak.
- Visit the official website of NielsenIQ with the help of the link as given above ( please, click on “Apply Now” link for that)
- If you are not redirected to the career and jobs page then see a link/words that refer to latest jobs. Or, in other words, look out for such kinds of links on the website: Career/Employment./Jobs/Vacancies/etc.
- Once you find the recruitment page on NielsenIQ website then look out for the job listing that refers to “Associate Director ” job advertisement.
- Next, click the employment notification, read it and if you meet the eligibility for Associate Director post then you should apply online to participate in the recruitment hiring by NielsenIQ .
- Some sites ask for a registration/signup to apply for the vacancy while others just need you to fill the details in an embedded online application form without login.
It is great to have you visited on our portal@GulfJobPortal.com, we sincerely thank you for that! We advise you to check the official website of NielsenIQ thoroughly and see if there are other active jobs as well apart from this Associate Director job. As you may be knowing that it is not possible to cover all the career vacancies in the company on timely basis.
And, whether you are a fresher or experienced candidate, you should visit our portal frequently to find out the suitable jobs for yourself in Gulf regions nearby you! We publish all kinds of job vacancies for Gulf countries, like as private sectors, government sectors, and Semi-govt sectors in all over the Gulf Countries, i.e Bahrain, Kuwait, Iraq, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and The United Arab Emirates(UAE, i.e: Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Doha, Qatar, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, and Umm Al Quwain).
For Gulf Jobs 2022 similar to the Associate Director Position in Doha, Qatar, Be Sure to Make Regular Visits on our portal, which is reachable @ GulfJobPortal.com